Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chests & Eggs for Art [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[font=Verdana][size=2]@Joydom Thank you for waiting! Feel free to accept the Crossroads at anytime. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38985499] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389855/38985499_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my Clan Head. I know his apparel is a little busy, so if you want to cut down on it for simplicity, I simply ask that the mask is included.
@Joydom

Thank you for waiting! Feel free to accept the Crossroads at anytime.

38985499_350.png

This is my Clan Head. I know his apparel is a little busy, so if you want to cut down on it for simplicity, I simply ask that the mask is included.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Joydom I would like be added to the pinglist for a slot for a gradient chibi. :3 Thanks for opening a small little shop. I really love seeing your art in the FR discord.
@Joydom I would like be added to the pinglist for a slot for a gradient chibi. :3 Thanks for opening a small little shop. I really love seeing your art in the FR discord.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Joydom hey could I be added to the pinglist for a colored chibi?
@Joydom hey could I be added to the pinglist for a colored chibi?
Eggumodo-sig.pnglhpMDI3.png
@thedungeonmaster Does this look good so far? [img]https://i.imgur.com/yGkEA7F.png[/img] @katsuji Great thanks sm for sending! I’ll start as soon as I can @bananyan I’m so glad that my work interests you huhu But atm I can’t reserve another slot since all 5 reservation slots are taken already huhu I don’t like taking too many slots since I get overwhelmed so easily with too much orders x.x I can however, add you in a pinglist instead :0 @shadowblep Adding!
@thedungeonmaster
Does this look good so far?
yGkEA7F.png

@katsuji
Great thanks sm for sending! I’ll start as soon as I can

@bananyan
I’m so glad that my work interests you huhu
But atm I can’t reserve another slot since all 5 reservation slots are taken already huhu
I don’t like taking too many slots since I get overwhelmed so easily with too much orders x.x I can however, add you in a pinglist instead :0

@shadowblep
Adding!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom yaAASS keep going I lovelovelove it thank you so much <<333
@Joydom yaAASS keep going I lovelovelove it thank you so much <<333
KuKHYpT.png
@Joydom pinglist, please? ^v^
@Joydom pinglist, please? ^v^
JBEajtP.gif
@Joydom, no worries. It's no rush. I hope you enjoy the holidays.
@Joydom, no worries. It's no rush. I hope you enjoy the holidays.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
I realized as soon as I posted, but I guess I didn't edit fast enough! Haha. Whoops. I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the possibility of future slots further on. Thank you so much!
I realized as soon as I posted, but I guess I didn't edit fast enough! Haha. Whoops. I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the possibility of future slots further on. Thank you so much!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@thedungeonmaster
Aaaa Im glad! I’ll get to drawing then

@quintillion
Adding <3

@katsuji
Thanks sm! And I hope you have a happy holiday as well

@bananyan
Adding! Thanks sm for understanding
@thedungeonmaster
Aaaa Im glad! I’ll get to drawing then

@quintillion
Adding <3

@katsuji
Thanks sm! And I hope you have a happy holiday as well

@bananyan
Adding! Thanks sm for understanding
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@thedungeonmaster And he’s done! I hope you like it :0 [img]https://i.imgur.com/9d22LVa.png[/img]
@thedungeonmaster
And he’s done! I hope you like it :0
9d22LVa.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34