Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chests & Eggs for Art [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@joydom eee its perfect! Thank you so much I love! Do you have a toyhouse I can credit or do you have somewhere else I can credit?
@joydom eee its perfect! Thank you so much I love! Do you have a toyhouse I can credit or do you have somewhere else I can credit?
KuKHYpT.png
@thedungeonmaster
My toyhouse is Frenkle ^v^ I’m glad you like it o3o
I also saw your message in the cr and I’d love to do a trade sometime (just not in notn weeks since I’m busy haha) your art is super pretty. And tbh, confession time, I’ve been eyeing your shop for the past few days but I had to resist buying since I needed to save hahahahha
I love how you draw anthros ;o;
@thedungeonmaster
My toyhouse is Frenkle ^v^ I’m glad you like it o3o
I also saw your message in the cr and I’d love to do a trade sometime (just not in notn weeks since I’m busy haha) your art is super pretty. And tbh, confession time, I’ve been eyeing your shop for the past few days but I had to resist buying since I needed to save hahahahha
I love how you draw anthros ;o;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom im so glad you like my work I've actually been eyeing your work so but I spend my gems too fast to save ;-; thank you so much ///*v*///
I just did another anthro today actually
And dont worry ive got two comms on my plate too and one should take a fat minute but they can wait lol whenever you have a free few hours think of me
@joydom im so glad you like my work I've actually been eyeing your work so but I spend my gems too fast to save ;-; thank you so much ///*v*///
I just did another anthro today actually
And dont worry ive got two comms on my plate too and one should take a fat minute but they can wait lol whenever you have a free few hours think of me
KuKHYpT.png
@thedungeonmaster
Omg that means a lot tbh ;o; the best feeling is when an amazing artist likes your work huhu
And that’s gorgeous omg ;o; I love
I’ll definitely contact you once my schedule frees up!!
@thedungeonmaster
Omg that means a lot tbh ;o; the best feeling is when an amazing artist likes your work huhu
And that’s gorgeous omg ;o; I love
I’ll definitely contact you once my schedule frees up!!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@mooneaterhaati Your lovely fae is done! I hope you like it >u< [img]https://i.imgur.com/yMsAl4G.png[/img]
@mooneaterhaati
Your lovely fae is done! I hope you like it >u<
yMsAl4G.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@katsuji Finished! I hope you like it ^v^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/hpx0czj.png[/img]
@katsuji
Finished! I hope you like it ^v^
hpx0czj.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

Oh my goodness, yes! I love him so much. Thank you again!
@Joydom

Oh my goodness, yes! I love him so much. Thank you again!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@katasuji
Thanks sm for commissioning me ;o; I’m so glad you like it
@katasuji
Thanks sm for commissioning me ;o; I’m so glad you like it
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom