Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chests & Eggs for Art [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Joydom
Thank you! Such a relief. Man it has been so long since I've been able to secure a spot in an art shop before it was filled to the brim for the next 8 months.
@Joydom
Thank you! Such a relief. Man it has been so long since I've been able to secure a spot in an art shop before it was filled to the brim for the next 8 months.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
Oh your style is so adorable! Think I can get a colored sketch of this girl? I have all the chests right now! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50750928] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507510/50750928_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oh your style is so adorable! Think I can get a colored sketch of this girl? I have all the chests right now!

50750928_350.png
x-arcane-skull-left.png 52418.png
@loyalstar
Omg what a lovely spiral bab! I would love to draw her! Can you set up a one way cr with the chests? I’ll accept it once I finish the art ^v^

@shiracheshire
Well I’m glad you got the slots you wanted, and that you think my art is good enough to hold in such a high regard ;o;
@loyalstar
Omg what a lovely spiral bab! I would love to draw her! Can you set up a one way cr with the chests? I’ll accept it once I finish the art ^v^

@shiracheshire
Well I’m glad you got the slots you wanted, and that you think my art is good enough to hold in such a high regard ;o;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
do you accept nocturne eggs?
also reserve a slot for me maybe if you don't want eggs, i'll go grinding and save up chests I neeed your arrrtt
do you accept nocturne eggs?
also reserve a slot for me maybe if you don't want eggs, i'll go grinding and save up chests I neeed your arrrtt
KuKHYpT.png
@thedungeonmaster
Yes I do! I was just about to edit that I also took eggs hahaha
I’m taking 1 egg for 1 colored sketch or 2 of the gradients
@thedungeonmaster
Yes I do! I was just about to edit that I also took eggs hahaha
I’m taking 1 egg for 1 colored sketch or 2 of the gradients
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
perfect! Could you do a colored sketch of my boi, Winston! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57621524] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576216/57621524_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you give him sort of an angry expression, and he has a lot of scars on his body but I am poor so I cannot afford to angst him up, and the scars are faded blue. I have some art I did in his bio that should help I'll send a cr!
perfect! Could you do a colored sketch of my boi, Winston!

57621524_350.png

Could you give him sort of an angry expression, and he has a lot of scars on his body but I am poor so I cannot afford to angst him up, and the scars are faded blue. I have some art I did in his bio that should help
I'll send a cr!
KuKHYpT.png
@thedungeonmaster
What a cute bab ;o;
I can’t wait to draw him
Is it okay though that some of his apparel be simplified since it’s a chibi and he’s wearing a lot of stuff ;o;
@thedungeonmaster
What a cute bab ;o;
I can’t wait to draw him
Is it okay though that some of his apparel be simplified since it’s a chibi and he’s wearing a lot of stuff ;o;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom oh yeah! would you like me to take off his wolf cloak? I'd like the garb on but it's optional also the garb rings are good if you don't want to draw them they aren't really canon
@Joydom oh yeah! would you like me to take off his wolf cloak? I'd like the garb on but it's optional also the garb rings are good if you don't want to draw them they aren't really canon
KuKHYpT.png
@Joydon, I have an Unhatched Nature Egg, if you would like to draw my Clan Head?
@Joydon, I have an Unhatched Nature Egg, if you would like to draw my Clan Head?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@thedungeonmaster
The wolf cloak is fine! I love drawing fluffy things. I’ll accept the cr once I finish the art <3
@thedungeonmaster
The wolf cloak is fine! I love drawing fluffy things. I’ll accept the cr once I finish the art <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34