Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 350kt watercolour headshots (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ghastjio

If you want, I can take a comm for you - I'm mostly closed just because I'd like to make some more examples for the shop so people have more consistent art to look at, ha. ;) It'd look like the above pic (pink and yellow bogsneak), tho.
@Ghastjio

If you want, I can take a comm for you - I'm mostly closed just because I'd like to make some more examples for the shop so people have more consistent art to look at, ha. ;) It'd look like the above pic (pink and yellow bogsneak), tho.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner :O ! I'd love a comm! Do you think she'd be doable? If not I have plenty of dragons in plenty of colors for you to choose from! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35500806] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355009/35500806_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Spooner :O ! I'd love a comm!

Do you think she'd be doable? If not I have plenty of dragons in plenty of colors for you to choose from!

35500806_350.png
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@Ghastjio - She's beautiful, aaa. Send over the 200kt/g and I'll take the cr when she's done~
@Ghastjio - She's beautiful, aaa. Send over the 200kt/g and I'll take the cr when she's done~
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

I'm glad you like her so much! Quick question though - can I do a pm instead? I don't think I'll accidentally spend the 200kt between now and when you finish it, but I always like to be sure and a pm actually takes the money from me now. And you still don't have to take the money until you finish!
@Spooner

I'm glad you like her so much! Quick question though - can I do a pm instead? I don't think I'll accidentally spend the 200kt between now and when you finish it, but I always like to be sure and a pm actually takes the money from me now. And you still don't have to take the money until you finish!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
Storyteller
@Ghastjio - A pm would be fine!! Do let me know if you want any expression in particular for her.
@Ghastjio - A pm would be fine!! Do let me know if you want any expression in particular for her.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

You got it! I'm pming you shortly with the money and expression details (though it isn't much)
@Spooner

You got it! I'm pming you shortly with the money and expression details (though it isn't much)
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
Storyteller
These are pretty.
These are pretty.
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
@Spooner

These are beautiful!! You mentioned there's currently a waitlist, would you mind putting me on it? (If there's any open slots, of course, I'd love to take one!) Thank you!
@Spooner

These are beautiful!! You mentioned there's currently a waitlist, would you mind putting me on it? (If there's any open slots, of course, I'd love to take one!) Thank you!
YUDrFCG.png
@Ghastjio - Here's the sketch. Let me know if anything needs to be changed before I colour! (The lines will be darker in the final thing - I just work extremely light before I paint.) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407183926277308419/674199839457804288/unknown.png[/img] @dragonpals - Two slots are now open~ @Drag0n5 - Thankyou, ay. Pretty is good.
@Ghastjio - Here's the sketch. Let me know if anything needs to be changed before I colour! (The lines will be darker in the final thing - I just work extremely light before I paint.)

unknown.png

@dragonpals - Two slots are now open~

@Drag0n5 - Thankyou, ay. Pretty is good.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

Awesome, I'll take one! Give me a little bit to grab all the details, I'm currently a little sick and my brain is moving at 0.5x speed.
@Spooner

Awesome, I'll take one! Give me a little bit to grab all the details, I'm currently a little sick and my brain is moving at 0.5x speed.
YUDrFCG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8