Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 350kt watercolour headshots (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Spooner

Looks perfect!! I love the motion, I'm so excited!
@Spooner

Looks perfect!! I love the motion, I'm so excited!
YUDrFCG.png
@Spooner

She's gorgeous!! Thank you so much!
@Spooner

She's gorgeous!! Thank you so much!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@Ghastjio - This was a photo but the scanner just decided it's now okay with light colours. I don't understand what happened but here you go??? [img]https://i.imgur.com/O7PWhC9.jpg[/img] @dragonpals - Here you go~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/OYiXnQ8.jpg[/img] @Shoulder99 - I can do those, I think. What species is the first OC?
@Ghastjio - This was a photo but the scanner just decided it's now okay with light colours. I don't understand what happened but here you go???

O7PWhC9.jpg

@dragonpals - Here you go~

OYiXnQ8.jpg

@Shoulder99 - I can do those, I think. What species is the first OC?

Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner they are a Demon, but they have the head of a cat. I will send a CR
@spooner they are a Demon, but they have the head of a cat. I will send a CR
He/Him
@Spooner Thank you so much!! She's gorgeous!
@Spooner Thank you so much!! She's gorgeous!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
Bump as I work on my last couple of normal headshot slots. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407183926277308419/677187896473681937/detail2.jpg [/img]
Bump as I work on my last couple of normal headshot slots.

detail2.jpg
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner I'd like either a sketch or watercolour (depending on how much the stuff below is worth) of a dragon! I can offer: [item= Ambush][item= Spiral Daze][item= Weary Focus][item= Accent: Widower][item= Conflagrant Halo][item = Opal Cobra]x60 [i](This is all stuff from your wishlist because I'm low on t/g, but I did see that Mistbird has filled the bribe slot so if you say no that's okay!) :) Thank you![/i]
@Spooner

I'd like either a sketch or watercolour (depending on how much the stuff below is worth) of a dragon!

I can offer:

Ambush Spiral Daze Weary Focus Accent: Widower Conflagrant Halo Opal Cobra x60

(This is all stuff from your wishlist because I'm low on t/g, but I did see that Mistbird has filled the bribe slot so if you say no that's okay!) :) Thank you!
@tacotwix - I don't mind taking items for headshot slots if that's what you're after, but I can't do another big fullbody/inked bribeslot as that's very much a one-at-a-time-thing. (If you want that I can put you on a waitlist, tho.)

@tacotwix - I don't mind taking items for headshot slots if that's what you're after, but I can't do another big fullbody/inked bribeslot as that's very much a one-at-a-time-thing. (If you want that I can put you on a waitlist, tho.)

mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

ah, that's alright then! nevermind!
@Spooner

ah, that's alright then! nevermind!
@Spooner Heya! Hows it going?
@Spooner Heya! Hows it going?
He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8