Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ARCDOM] ArcanArt 11/10- 11/16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Debonair [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon Martini [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=674756] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6748/674756_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 110-140lvls (depending on how much you'll charge for her accent) [b]Other specifications:[/b] Alchemist Eyewear please without the smoke face and her accent: [skin=17095]. For the background, something earthy for her Thank you ;3; Edit: added BG
@RubieKanary

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Debonair
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon Martini
This spell shall be cast upon:
674756_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 110-140lvls (depending on how much you'll charge for her accent)
Other specifications: Alchemist Eyewear please without the smoke face and her accent: . For the background, something earthy for her
Thank you ;3;

Edit: added BG
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Anduil [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon Bust [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23219587] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232196/23219587_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 450 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] So excited to see you again!
@RubieKanary

My Name: Anduil
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon Bust
This spell shall be cast upon:

23219587_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 450 levels
Other specifications: So excited to see you again!
7Tyw7GA.png Andi | She/ They | 28 | Trainer for Hire
D8VLSQH.gif
@SerCorviknight

Ooh, lucky haha. And as for the apparel situation, sure thing! For just the goggles and jewelry, he'd be a total of 301 levels :> if that sounds alright to you, go ahead and start sending levels to either me or a receiver whenever!

@Saskia

oh my gosh!!! this boy has some DELICIOUS colors as well *O*! I can certainly include his crook / accent! And I'll try my best to pick some nice complementary colors for his candy.

As for pricing, sponsorship for Crystal / Facet is actually 108 lvls each, due to the complexity of the genes ^^' so it'd be 224 (Base) + 108 (Crystal) + 108 (Facet) for 440 lvls, though at that point I'd include his accent and crook as well without any additional cost! But, if that's out of your price range, I already have Iridescent and Shimmer sponsored and the price will indeed be 224 + approximately 15 levels for his accent, so lemme know what you think and what works for you!
@SerCorviknight

Ooh, lucky haha. And as for the apparel situation, sure thing! For just the goggles and jewelry, he'd be a total of 301 levels :> if that sounds alright to you, go ahead and start sending levels to either me or a receiver whenever!

@Saskia

oh my gosh!!! this boy has some DELICIOUS colors as well *O*! I can certainly include his crook / accent! And I'll try my best to pick some nice complementary colors for his candy.

As for pricing, sponsorship for Crystal / Facet is actually 108 lvls each, due to the complexity of the genes ^^' so it'd be 224 (Base) + 108 (Crystal) + 108 (Facet) for 440 lvls, though at that point I'd include his accent and crook as well without any additional cost! But, if that's out of your price range, I already have Iridescent and Shimmer sponsored and the price will indeed be 224 + approximately 15 levels for his accent, so lemme know what you think and what works for you!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@Al3s1s

Hello! I got your order! 20 levels in correct! Please sent them to an online reciver when ready! ^^

@Plushstiel

290 levels is correct! Just send levels to an online reciever and I'll start work on them when the payment is sent!

@Debonair
I'll do the accent for an extra 30 levels, so the total will be 130 levels! If its okay, send payment to a reciever and I'll get started once I recieve the full payment!

@Anduil
I got your order! You can send levels tova reciever when ready! Thank you for supporting arcane! ^^
@Al3s1s

Hello! I got your order! 20 levels in correct! Please sent them to an online reciver when ready! ^^

@Plushstiel

290 levels is correct! Just send levels to an online reciever and I'll start work on them when the payment is sent!

@Debonair
I'll do the accent for an extra 30 levels, so the total will be 130 levels! If its okay, send payment to a reciever and I'll get started once I recieve the full payment!

@Anduil
I got your order! You can send levels tova reciever when ready! Thank you for supporting arcane! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@bunlux
Sounds good! I’ll get working on those levels as I don’t have any pre-leveled right now, and I’ll be sending as I get them.
@bunlux
Sounds good! I’ll get working on those levels as I don’t have any pre-leveled right now, and I’ll be sending as I get them.
sQ35KLV.png
@Saskia I know, re: price jump [emoji=tundra scared size=1]! I feel bad asking for it myself, but I also know from past experience that rendering Cry/Fac is a bit time consuming :( I will certainly try to make it worth the levels, though, if you decide you want to shoot for them. Otherwise I'll work on his accent and do an Iri/Shim substitute in the meantime, or you can pay one / both of those genes' sponsorship in currency if that's easier for you!
@Saskia

I know, re: price jump ! I feel bad asking for it myself, but I also know from past experience that rendering Cry/Fac is a bit time consuming :(

I will certainly try to make it worth the levels, though, if you decide you want to shoot for them. Otherwise I'll work on his accent and do an Iri/Shim substitute in the meantime, or you can pay one / both of those genes' sponsorship in currency if that's easier for you!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@Saskia

Aw, thank you!! It means a lot that you're still up for the order! ^^ I hope it's not too much trouble though, don't strain yourself too hard! The option for currency will still be there just in case you find yourself unable to bear the grind lol, but in the meantime, yep, AH is totally fine!
@Saskia

Aw, thank you!! It means a lot that you're still up for the order! ^^ I hope it's not too much trouble though, don't strain yourself too hard! The option for currency will still be there just in case you find yourself unable to bear the grind lol, but in the meantime, yep, AH is totally fine!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@Saskia Wow, you've already hit the 440 mark! Crystal and Facet are now sponsored for the Candy Coatl base, and Narmer's accent is included in the price ;v; I declined your last couple auctions because of this; feel free to use those for other foddart or your own profits! I should hopefully have this beautiful boy done within a few days [emoji=tundra love size=1]!
@Saskia

Wow, you've already hit the 440 mark! Crystal and Facet are now sponsored for the Candy Coatl base, and Narmer's accent is included in the price ;v; I declined your last couple auctions because of this; feel free to use those for other foddart or your own profits! I should hopefully have this beautiful boy done within a few days !
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Sitten1115 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Martini [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=290022&tab=dragon&did=52634582][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526346/52634582_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 130 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] i can add more levels if needed for the sanguine plumage
@RubieKanary

My Name: Sitten1115
I summon you to cast the following spell: Martini
This spell shall be cast upon: 52634582_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 130 levels
Other specifications: i can add more levels if needed for the sanguine plumage
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
@Sitten1115

No extra charge is needed for the plumage! Please send levels to an online reciever when ready! Thank you for supporting arcane! ^^
@Sitten1115

No extra charge is needed for the plumage! Please send levels to an online reciever when ready! Thank you for supporting arcane! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11