Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yoyo's Yarns (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@AloneTogether
Jekyll's bio is here. It kinda summarizes the abuse Hyde went through just as a warning.

The body sharing is that they share a singular body but are still separate consciousnesses. Hyde, even after this confession among other events, rarely ever asks for control of the body due to how he was treated. So in this scene, the only way to get Hyde to come out is still to force Jekyll to take the elixir.

The two of them can 'talk' to each other mentally, but they stay out of each other's way for the most part. Both largely ignore whoever is not in control at this point since they so rarely have anything akin to a conversation. Hyde doesn't say much because he feels that Jekyll is the 'better' of the two of them, even now. As such, Jekyll doesn't really have much to say to Hyde either besides side remarks.

It is important to know that these confessed side remarks would happen while Jekyll is in control of the body. They're normally done out of frustration and aren't directly targeted at Hyde. It doesn't change the impact they have on Hyde though.

As for behaviors/interactions, Jekyll has always been bitter towards Hyde and refuses to accept that he's anything besides evil and a hinderance to anything he wants to do. After everyone stopped supporting his idea to get rid of Hyde and focused their attention on him, Jekyll's a bit of a jerk. He's still kind and polite and respects everyone else, but he's sick and tired of everyone bringing up Hyde and making sure he isn't mentally hurting them.

Hyde isn't really fearful of Jekyll. Instead, Hyde sees Jekyll as the 'better' of the two of them. This is partially why a schedule had to be enforced to let Hyde be able to have control. Hyde no longer actively seeks control because he feels that everyone still likes Jekyll more than him, even if that's far from the truth now. Without the schedule in place, Hyde would never actively seek control, and if the others can't interact with him, they can't help him recover.

I'm sorry this is so long. I should've just copy-pasted the summary I made in the Google Doc for their interactions with each other.
@AloneTogether
Jekyll's bio is here. It kinda summarizes the abuse Hyde went through just as a warning.

The body sharing is that they share a singular body but are still separate consciousnesses. Hyde, even after this confession among other events, rarely ever asks for control of the body due to how he was treated. So in this scene, the only way to get Hyde to come out is still to force Jekyll to take the elixir.

The two of them can 'talk' to each other mentally, but they stay out of each other's way for the most part. Both largely ignore whoever is not in control at this point since they so rarely have anything akin to a conversation. Hyde doesn't say much because he feels that Jekyll is the 'better' of the two of them, even now. As such, Jekyll doesn't really have much to say to Hyde either besides side remarks.

It is important to know that these confessed side remarks would happen while Jekyll is in control of the body. They're normally done out of frustration and aren't directly targeted at Hyde. It doesn't change the impact they have on Hyde though.

As for behaviors/interactions, Jekyll has always been bitter towards Hyde and refuses to accept that he's anything besides evil and a hinderance to anything he wants to do. After everyone stopped supporting his idea to get rid of Hyde and focused their attention on him, Jekyll's a bit of a jerk. He's still kind and polite and respects everyone else, but he's sick and tired of everyone bringing up Hyde and making sure he isn't mentally hurting them.

Hyde isn't really fearful of Jekyll. Instead, Hyde sees Jekyll as the 'better' of the two of them. This is partially why a schedule had to be enforced to let Hyde be able to have control. Hyde no longer actively seeks control because he feels that everyone still likes Jekyll more than him, even if that's far from the truth now. Without the schedule in place, Hyde would never actively seek control, and if the others can't interact with him, they can't help him recover.

I'm sorry this is so long. I should've just copy-pasted the summary I made in the Google Doc for their interactions with each other.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Revamped prices and open for business once again!
Revamped prices and open for business once again!
Changed to PWYW!
Changed to PWYW!
Bump
Bump
@alonetogether

Ello Alo, long time no chat. Can I commission you?
@alonetogether

Ello Alo, long time no chat. Can I commission you?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

Hey!! Of course you can, you're always welcome to message or commission me!

@CrowHarlequin

Hey!! Of course you can, you're always welcome to message or commission me!

Username: crowharlequin Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): What ever you're inspired to write! Payment method: one of them but I'll let you know (what ever sells first lol) Characters you want to be included: This is Pythia. In her bio is some information and some of her relationships with other dragons as well. You are welcome to include any of them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59935920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/599360/59935920_350.png[/img][/url] Currently she is a tundra but her appearance in lore and stuff is like this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=608587&skin=0&apparel=30054,2960,32284,615,716,33833,28807,27203,30588,17287,17244,17262,17278,28810&xt=dressing.png[/img] Character personalities, if not in their bio: She is a dragon who can become extremely focused and serious. But normally... Well she is easily distracted. She can be compared to someone with ADHD. You could probably gather more from her relationships. Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: In bio Other: Have fun, and I'm glad to see your back! If you need any more info let me know!
Username: crowharlequin
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): What ever you're inspired to write!
Payment method: one of them but I'll let you know (what ever sells first lol)
Characters you want to be included:
This is Pythia. In her bio is some information and some of her relationships with other dragons as well. You are welcome to include any of them.
59935920_350.png
Currently she is a tundra but her appearance in lore and stuff is like this:
scry?sdid=608587&skin=0&apparel=30054,2960,32284,615,716,33833,28807,27203,30588,17287,17244,17262,17278,28810&xt=dressing.png
Character personalities, if not in their bio:
She is a dragon who can become extremely focused and serious. But normally... Well she is easily distracted. She can be compared to someone with ADHD. You could probably gather more from her relationships.
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included:
In bio
Other:
Have fun, and I'm glad to see your back! If you need any more info let me know!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Bump! I have new, more recent examples if you would like to dm me!
Bump! I have new, more recent examples if you would like to dm me!
Bump
Bump
@alonetogether User: Sofia007 Payment: gems type of writing: short bio Characters you want to be included: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63316096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633161/63316096_350.png[/img][/url] this is gonna be in umbers bio, so just her. i would like my derg [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64167774]mana[/url]in there tho for a brief time, interacting with her and welcoming her to the clan and later trying to get her out the workshop to talk to everyone else. Character personalities, if not in their bio: a master engineer, she used to be outgoing and extroverted, but now is silent and withdrawn. spends all her time in her workshop alone, except in the company of her black iron creeper. if you try to talk to her she will likely snap at you and shoo you out her workshop. (unless your mana ofc) Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: she used to hang out with lots of dragons and build stuff for others. but it got out that she was a naomi descendant, and her old clan treated her as cursed and she got kicked out (i got her for free from a person who had naomis :P) despite being accepted into a new clan, she refuses to talk to anyone, except mana, partly because she's a fae like her and partly because she's the only one who keeps trying to make her feel welcome. other: thats pretty much it, just tell me if you need anything more, this is the first time i've attempted to commission for lore >_>
@alonetogether
User: Sofia007
Payment: gems
type of writing: short bio
Characters you want to be included: 63316096_350.png
this is gonna be in umbers bio, so just her. i would like my derg manain there tho for a brief time, interacting with her and welcoming her to the clan and later trying to get her out the workshop to talk to everyone else.

Character personalities, if not in their bio: a master engineer, she used to be outgoing and extroverted, but now is silent and withdrawn. spends all her time in her workshop alone, except in the company of her black iron creeper. if you try to talk to her she will likely snap at you and shoo you out her workshop. (unless your mana ofc)
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: she used to hang out with lots of dragons and build stuff for others. but it got out that she was a naomi descendant, and her old clan treated her as cursed and she got kicked out (i got her for free from a person who had naomis :P) despite being accepted into a new clan, she refuses to talk to anyone, except mana, partly because she's a fae like her and partly because she's the only one who keeps trying to make her feel welcome.

other: thats pretty much it, just tell me if you need anything more, this is the first time i've attempted to commission for lore >_>
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8