Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yoyo's Yarns (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Sofia007

Accepted! Do you mind if I dm you to discuss further?
@Sofia007

Accepted! Do you mind if I dm you to discuss further?
@alonetogether not at all :P dm away!
@alonetogether not at all :P dm away!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@alonetogether Username: AkiraLiliphenXP Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): lore or short story (it really up to you) Payment method: 50g(if you need or want more say so!) Characters you want to be included: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58109785][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581098/58109785_350.png[/img][/url] Character personalities, if not in their bio: Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: a child who has amnesia? (Crow suggested it XD) Other: it's pretty much whatever you want to write for him!
@alonetogether

Username: AkiraLiliphenXP
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): lore or short story (it really up to you)
Payment method: 50g(if you need or want more say so!)
Characters you want to be included: 58109785_350.png
Character personalities, if not in their bio:
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: a child who has amnesia? (Crow suggested it XD)
Other: it's pretty much whatever you want to write for him!
266y9b6.gifIconx100t.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@AkiraLiliphenXP

Accepted! Is there anyone else you'd like included in his bio? Feel free to pm me with your answer so we can discuss further!
@AkiraLiliphenXP

Accepted! Is there anyone else you'd like included in his bio? Feel free to pm me with your answer so we can discuss further!
@AloneTogether
Username: Lightrays
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): lore <3
Payment method: treasure/gems through crossroads (probably will be treasure)
Characters you want to be included: Laia and Tellius
Character personalities, if not in their bio: Laia is a childish and playful dragon. she is deeply in love with Tellius and wouldn’t risk their relationship for anything. She also murdered three dragons and she’s a dragon tailor. Tellius is reserved and quiet when you don’t know him well but once you get to know him he’s the loudest person in the clan! He also adores Laia and is a Healer <3
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: Laia is a castaway because she murdered three people, her mom, dad and mentor for tailoring. If you could write a romance that’d be awesome!!
Other: Thank you for your service!
@AloneTogether
Username: Lightrays
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): lore <3
Payment method: treasure/gems through crossroads (probably will be treasure)
Characters you want to be included: Laia and Tellius
Character personalities, if not in their bio: Laia is a childish and playful dragon. she is deeply in love with Tellius and wouldn’t risk their relationship for anything. She also murdered three dragons and she’s a dragon tailor. Tellius is reserved and quiet when you don’t know him well but once you get to know him he’s the loudest person in the clan! He also adores Laia and is a Healer <3
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: Laia is a castaway because she murdered three people, her mom, dad and mentor for tailoring. If you could write a romance that’d be awesome!!
Other: Thank you for your service!
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
@Lightrays

Accepted! Mind if I pm you to talk more about your commission?
@Lightrays

Accepted! Mind if I pm you to talk more about your commission?
@AloneTogether My dms are always open!
@AloneTogether My dms are always open!
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
@AloneTogether
Username: espeonstudios
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): Lore :)
Payment method: Treasure!
Characters you want to be included: probably the derps on my first tab or the favourites tab
Character personalities, if not in their bio: alkahest: a natural leader that treats his subjects nice. ophir/ cresselia: perky, will happily accept anyone chatting with them. a happy couple. uxieone: a loner that doesnt like to talk, yet he manages his time really well and is wise. duchess: a sparkly spiral. she smiles an awful lot. cirrus: she loves roses, gardening etc. after all, she is from the nature clan.
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: the whole bunch of dragons changed uxieone. maybe more focused on alkahest/ ophir/ cirrus
Other: write with whatever style you want! it doesnt matter ^^ tysm
@AloneTogether
Username: espeonstudios
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): Lore :)
Payment method: Treasure!
Characters you want to be included: probably the derps on my first tab or the favourites tab
Character personalities, if not in their bio: alkahest: a natural leader that treats his subjects nice. ophir/ cresselia: perky, will happily accept anyone chatting with them. a happy couple. uxieone: a loner that doesnt like to talk, yet he manages his time really well and is wise. duchess: a sparkly spiral. she smiles an awful lot. cirrus: she loves roses, gardening etc. after all, she is from the nature clan.
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: the whole bunch of dragons changed uxieone. maybe more focused on alkahest/ ophir/ cirrus
Other: write with whatever style you want! it doesnt matter ^^ tysm
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
@espeonstudios

Accepted! Do you mind if I pm you to discuss things a bit more?
@espeonstudios

Accepted! Do you mind if I pm you to discuss things a bit more?
@AloneTogether

sure! i wont mind
@AloneTogether

sure! i wont mind
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8