Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shroom’s Art Shop T/G/€ [Full]
@BananaMushroom

Aaah thank you! I’m happy paying in gems or treasure, so whichever one you’d like most is good with me. I’m also all good with you taking creative freedom and doing what you think would look best ^^
@BananaMushroom

Aaah thank you! I’m happy paying in gems or treasure, so whichever one you’d like most is good with me. I’m also all good with you taking creative freedom and doing what you think would look best ^^
BlFBKpO.png
@Dursky Ok, can do! I will send you a message when I get to starting your commission so you can have a better idea of when to expect it. I'f you could gems please that would be great. I have a few halloween dragons I'd like to gene up.

Thanks for commissioning me and I hope you have a great day! :D
@Dursky Ok, can do! I will send you a message when I get to starting your commission so you can have a better idea of when to expect it. I'f you could gems please that would be great. I have a few halloween dragons I'd like to gene up.

Thanks for commissioning me and I hope you have a great day! :D
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom Love your style! Can I be on your pinglist?
@BananaMushroom Love your style! Can I be on your pinglist?
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
@Petrichor @NightmareJudge Added. Thank you for your interest

Just a quick update as this store closed for some time.
General
-The store is currently closed due to deterioration in my health, limiting my ability to work.
-It will remain closed until the waiting list has been cleared and my health makes a reliable improvement.
-I am still happy to add people to the pinglist, just know it may be a months from now before I will be accepting new commissions.

@Phaerie @Vet @Dursky

Attention to those already on the waiting list:
-First of all I would like to apologies for the ridiculously long wait you have had to endure. I know a most of you have been waiting upwards of half a year and I regret mot keeping in better contact with you. I really appreciate and thank you for your kind patience so far.
-I am still progressing (very slowly and intermittently) on your commissions wips in the waiting list and it is still my intent to finish them.
-That being said if you have already paid for your commission and are unhappy waiting any longer please message me and I issue a full refund immediately.
-Please note in the event of my health deteriorating to the point it would prevent me from finishing your commission I will reach out to you to let you know and offer a full refund. In this case I will also happily provide you wip of your commission whatever stage it's in.

Thank you for reading and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
@Petrichor @NightmareJudge Added. Thank you for your interest

Just a quick update as this store closed for some time.
General
-The store is currently closed due to deterioration in my health, limiting my ability to work.
-It will remain closed until the waiting list has been cleared and my health makes a reliable improvement.
-I am still happy to add people to the pinglist, just know it may be a months from now before I will be accepting new commissions.

@Phaerie @Vet @Dursky

Attention to those already on the waiting list:
-First of all I would like to apologies for the ridiculously long wait you have had to endure. I know a most of you have been waiting upwards of half a year and I regret mot keeping in better contact with you. I really appreciate and thank you for your kind patience so far.
-I am still progressing (very slowly and intermittently) on your commissions wips in the waiting list and it is still my intent to finish them.
-That being said if you have already paid for your commission and are unhappy waiting any longer please message me and I issue a full refund immediately.
-Please note in the event of my health deteriorating to the point it would prevent me from finishing your commission I will reach out to you to let you know and offer a full refund. In this case I will also happily provide you wip of your commission whatever stage it's in.

Thank you for reading and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom

Could you give me an update on my WIP please? of Luceat, the triple gold Imperial. Thanks :)
@BananaMushroom

Could you give me an update on my WIP please? of Luceat, the triple gold Imperial. Thanks :)
@Vet Absolutely here is the updated wip.
The lines are done and colour started. I'm hoping the next time I can work on this to get the shading underway.
@Vet Absolutely here is the updated wip.
The lines are done and colour started. I'm hoping the next time I can work on this to get the shading underway.
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom

Thanks for the update. I'm fine with waiting a little longer, but as you mentioned, if it seems like you won't be able to continue, please finish whatever stage you're on and we'll call it done. We can arrange a refund in that case for whatever you deem appropriate :) Don't forsake your health just to finish my virtual commission! Take care!
@BananaMushroom

Thanks for the update. I'm fine with waiting a little longer, but as you mentioned, if it seems like you won't be able to continue, please finish whatever stage you're on and we'll call it done. We can arrange a refund in that case for whatever you deem appropriate :) Don't forsake your health just to finish my virtual commission! Take care!
@Vet Of course, if it comes to that point I will reach out to you and arrange that. I promise I'm not letting the commissions contribute to my health issues, drawing brings me happiness and keeps me going, I sincerely wish to see these through.
Thanks again for your input and patience ^^
@Vet Of course, if it comes to that point I will reach out to you and arrange that. I promise I'm not letting the commissions contribute to my health issues, drawing brings me happiness and keeps me going, I sincerely wish to see these through.
Thanks again for your input and patience ^^
TME6fPB.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vVBvAky.png[/img] Completed Fullbody Commission of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18840657]Luceat[/url] for @Vet [size=1]*Please do not repost or claim as your own[/size]
vVBvAky.png

Completed Fullbody Commission of Luceat for @Vet
*Please do not repost or claim as your own
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom
Wow, your art is incredibly stunning and wonderful. c:
Can you kindly add me to both of your pinglists, general + paypal?
@BananaMushroom
Wow, your art is incredibly stunning and wonderful. c:
Can you kindly add me to both of your pinglists, general + paypal?
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."