Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shroom’s Art Shop T/G/€ [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Seenya

Oh nice! I certainly wouldn't say no to the sprites.

Lol that's actually a portrait of my friend and I'd love to work in that style again!

If your looking for human headshots, I'm not very experienced drawing different human faces so they take me a long time. I'd estimate 7000g total. I'd also want to check out the ref's before I commit because I really want to be sure I can draw your character and do the justice since its a bit outside my comfort zone.

If your looking for me to to draw animal/dargon/anthro/ect oc's, I'd happily price the set for 6000g total though.

Obviously I'd knock an equivalent chunk out of either price in exchange for sprites. How does that sound?

Aw thank you, you're more than welcome. I really admire people who are skilled at digital painting and your illustrations are just WOW ^^
@Seenya

Oh nice! I certainly wouldn't say no to the sprites.

Lol that's actually a portrait of my friend and I'd love to work in that style again!

If your looking for human headshots, I'm not very experienced drawing different human faces so they take me a long time. I'd estimate 7000g total. I'd also want to check out the ref's before I commit because I really want to be sure I can draw your character and do the justice since its a bit outside my comfort zone.

If your looking for me to to draw animal/dargon/anthro/ect oc's, I'd happily price the set for 6000g total though.

Obviously I'd knock an equivalent chunk out of either price in exchange for sprites. How does that sound?

Aw thank you, you're more than welcome. I really admire people who are skilled at digital painting and your illustrations are just WOW ^^
TME6fPB.png
@Elextra Absolutely can do!
And wow what a inspired oc design, she's amazing!! 0o0
@Elextra Absolutely can do!
And wow what a inspired oc design, she's amazing!! 0o0
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom

I could definitely part with the Fire Sprite for all four? They're 10k gems LAH at the moment.

And those would be the four OCs; my gal Ele: X X,
Jerry (left), Dmitri (right): X
and my friend's OC, Valya: X

Also if you would fancy anything else please let me know! I would love to snatch one more pic from you with three OCs in it ; v ;
@BananaMushroom

I could definitely part with the Fire Sprite for all four? They're 10k gems LAH at the moment.

And those would be the four OCs; my gal Ele: X X,
Jerry (left), Dmitri (right): X
and my friend's OC, Valya: X

Also if you would fancy anything else please let me know! I would love to snatch one more pic from you with three OCs in it ; v ;
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya Ok cool!

Great OC's! I feel confident working form such strong references! I'll send you a pm so we can iron out the details of expressions and motif's for each character.

I might be tempted to do more for you n the future, but for now I'll wait till I'm finished these four before I take on more if you don't mind.
@Seenya Ok cool!

Great OC's! I feel confident working form such strong references! I'll send you a pm so we can iron out the details of expressions and motif's for each character.

I might be tempted to do more for you n the future, but for now I'll wait till I'm finished these four before I take on more if you don't mind.
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom sure thing, bean! Send away!
@BananaMushroom sure thing, bean! Send away!
CVFvuiX.png
@BananaMushroom Are you still open by any chance? I'd love to commission a fullbody of this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18840657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188407/18840657_350.png[/img] [/url] She's super complex so I'm willing to pay extra for her apparel, but if she's too much I understand! Do you have a max amount of dragons per slot? Your art is gorgeous and I'd love to order more than one. I'd be paying with a mix of gems and also genes - I have Alloy and some Wildclaw breed change scrolls!
@BananaMushroom

Are you still open by any chance? I'd love to commission a fullbody of this girl:

18840657_350.png

She's super complex so I'm willing to pay extra for her apparel, but if she's too much I understand!

Do you have a max amount of dragons per slot? Your art is gorgeous and I'd love to order more than one.

I'd be paying with a mix of gems and also genes - I have Alloy and some Wildclaw breed change scrolls!
@Vet Oh wow! She is super complex but also super pretty :O
Congratulations on being her owner!

Her apparel is definitely intimidating but if your willing to pay a bit more and let me simplify her outfit a little bit, I'd be willing to give her a go! Let me know if you looking for a shaded or unshaded fullbody of her and I'll happily give you a quote ^^

Edit: I'd definitely set the limit at 5 drawings per slot but if they're all as complex as this one I'd ask you to wait until I finish Luceat before ordering another if that's ok.

@Vet Oh wow! She is super complex but also super pretty :O
Congratulations on being her owner!

Her apparel is definitely intimidating but if your willing to pay a bit more and let me simplify her outfit a little bit, I'd be willing to give her a go! Let me know if you looking for a shaded or unshaded fullbody of her and I'll happily give you a quote ^^

Edit: I'd definitely set the limit at 5 drawings per slot but if they're all as complex as this one I'd ask you to wait until I finish Luceat before ordering another if that's ok.

TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom

Thank you! :D I've been neglecting her in terms of art so I'm looking to fill up that gap.

I'd love to have a shaded fullbody of her. In terms of simplifying her apparel, what would that mean? :)

Sorry to ask again, but I'm still interested in ordering more dragons in the same slot from you if you'd allow it~

EDIT: Oh whoops just saw the edit!
@BananaMushroom

Thank you! :D I've been neglecting her in terms of art so I'm looking to fill up that gap.

I'd love to have a shaded fullbody of her. In terms of simplifying her apparel, what would that mean? :)

Sorry to ask again, but I'm still interested in ordering more dragons in the same slot from you if you'd allow it~

EDIT: Oh whoops just saw the edit!
@BananaMushroom

USD/general pinglist please <3
@BananaMushroom

USD/general pinglist please <3
@Vet

I mean from that I can she it looks like you've been spoiling her nicely but you can never hoard too much art XD

Oki can do! I would price her at 3,000g (or 1700g + an Alloy gene) I was thinking of dropping the beads on the edge of her silks and the falling petals/leaves mainly. They are the two most fiddly parts, but everything else should be feasible if that's ok by you ^^

No worries that was my bad. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
@Vet

I mean from that I can she it looks like you've been spoiling her nicely but you can never hoard too much art XD

Oki can do! I would price her at 3,000g (or 1700g + an Alloy gene) I was thinking of dropping the beads on the edge of her silks and the falling petals/leaves mainly. They are the two most fiddly parts, but everything else should be feasible if that's ok by you ^^

No worries that was my bad. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
TME6fPB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9