Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shroom’s Art Shop T/G/€ [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Your work is absolutely lovely, may I be added to the pinglist for when you open? ♥
Your work is absolutely lovely, may I be added to the pinglist for when you open? ♥
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Art Shop
Adoptables
ff11203a57a454cf92c0a34ea9b94e598f6c8cbb.png
@Luunai Aww thank you!! I have added you to both pinglists and will let you know when I open back up ^^

@Cheitora Oms I am laughing right now cos I've had your art shop open all day thinking "Wow I really need to commission this person. Their style is everything!". I've added you to the pinglist for when I reopen, but alternatively if you would like to do a Art Trade instead, I would love to. Let me know what you think :D
@Luunai Aww thank you!! I have added you to both pinglists and will let you know when I open back up ^^

@Cheitora Oms I am laughing right now cos I've had your art shop open all day thinking "Wow I really need to commission this person. Their style is everything!". I've added you to the pinglist for when I reopen, but alternatively if you would like to do a Art Trade instead, I would love to. Let me know what you think :D
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom whoa, I love your art style! can I also get added to the pinglist, please? :D
@BananaMushroom whoa, I love your art style! can I also get added to the pinglist, please? :D
@Rheine Absolutely! I've added you in. Thank you for your interest ^^
@Rheine Absolutely! I've added you in. Thank you for your interest ^^
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom Hello! I absolutely love your art! (The artwork you did of Elvira is amazing! [emoji=red star size=1]) Could I be added to your pinglist if/ when you reopen?
@BananaMushroom
Hello! I absolutely love your art! (The artwork you did of Elvira is amazing! )
Could I be added to your pinglist if/ when you reopen?
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows Aww thank you so much!! I had a lot of fun drawing her, I'm so really glad you like it! <3
I've added you to the pinglist although I should mention my painting style not something I advertise here as I'm still new to it, but if you want something similar in the future let me know and I'll will give you a price for it. Also I'm hoping to open back up shortly after halloween so its shouldn't be too long a wait ^^

*Sorry for the delayed response FR has been bugging real bad for me the last 24 hrs
@SongOfShadows Aww thank you so much!! I had a lot of fun drawing her, I'm so really glad you like it! <3
I've added you to the pinglist although I should mention my painting style not something I advertise here as I'm still new to it, but if you want something similar in the future let me know and I'll will give you a price for it. Also I'm hoping to open back up shortly after halloween so its shouldn't be too long a wait ^^

*Sorry for the delayed response FR has been bugging real bad for me the last 24 hrs
TME6fPB.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/yuRh144.png[/img] [size=2]Main:[i] @Saurgazing, @Saturnia, @SuspiciousCleric, @Serpents, @SpookyZephyr, @Nabooru, @Pleasant, @Petrichor, @NightmareJudge, @Luunai, @Cheitora, @Rheine, @SongOfShadows[/i] Ping when Paypal is added:[i] @Elextra, @SuspiciousCleric, @Luunai[/i][/size] [size=4]Finally my health has improved to the point where I can reliably draw again. So, after many moons of hibernation my art shop is back and open for business! I've jigged around some stuff and refreshed the examples of my art, so feel free to have a look around and comment if your interested ^^[/size] *I've added Paypal prices so if anyone from the paypal notification ping list wishes to be added to the main one please let me know as it will no longer be used. **Similarly I know its been a while so if you wish to be removed the main pinglist also let me know.
yuRh144.png

Main: @Saurgazing, @Saturnia, @SuspiciousCleric, @Serpents, @SpookyZephyr, @Nabooru, @Pleasant, @Petrichor, @NightmareJudge, @Luunai, @Cheitora, @Rheine, @SongOfShadows

Ping when Paypal is added: @Elextra, @SuspiciousCleric, @Luunai

Finally my health has improved to the point where I can reliably draw again. So, after many moons of hibernation my art shop is back and open for business! I've jigged around some stuff and refreshed the examples of my art, so feel free to have a look around and comment if your interested ^^

*I've added Paypal prices so if anyone from the paypal notification ping list wishes to be added to the main one please let me know as it will no longer be used.
**Similarly I know its been a while so if you wish to be removed the main pinglist also let me know.
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom hey!

I'd love to snag a slot for two fullbodies in a similar style to this piece, if that's alright?
it would be of heatherlight and another cat that I don't have a reference picture for yet - so I totally understand if that's not something you're up for doing! I can also elaborate in PMs if you want more details first!

alternatively, I'd be interested in a fullbody of larchsong, if you're not up for the above! :D

I can pay in gems.
@BananaMushroom hey!

I'd love to snag a slot for two fullbodies in a similar style to this piece, if that's alright?
it would be of heatherlight and another cat that I don't have a reference picture for yet - so I totally understand if that's not something you're up for doing! I can also elaborate in PMs if you want more details first!

alternatively, I'd be interested in a fullbody of larchsong, if you're not up for the above! :D

I can pay in gems.
hey there, @BananaMushroom ! is there any chance i could get a fullbody of my fursona saturday? https://toyhou.se/2051036.saturday

edit: i would be paying in gems
hey there, @BananaMushroom ! is there any chance i could get a fullbody of my fursona saturday? https://toyhou.se/2051036.saturday

edit: i would be paying in gems
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@BananaMushroom Heyo! Glad to see you again! I'd be submitting a slot for 2 complex fullbodys with a background! Could I PM the details? Paying in gems unless, you're interested in retired festival apparel such as [item=windbound plumage] [item=boneyard tatters] then I have those as well!
@BananaMushroom

Heyo! Glad to see you again!
I'd be submitting a slot for 2 complex fullbodys with a background! Could I PM the details?

Paying in gems unless, you're interested in retired festival apparel such as Windbound Plumage Boneyard Tatters then I have those as well!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9