Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Lore Shop] Eorum Fabulas
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Tuath Sure, I’ll ping you when I have the time to open this up again ^^
@Tuath Sure, I’ll ping you when I have the time to open this up again ^^
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

[b]Username:[/b] Valo [b]Dragon / Character:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59120951] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591210/59120951_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Format:[/b] Lore [b]Length:[/b] 300 [b]POV:[/b] Third [b]Details:[/b] Aglaonice is an astronomer. I don't really have that much thought out for her, so you have pretty free reign in that regard. But if that's a problem and you'd rather have some more extensive info beforehand, I can try and think of something. [b]Other Characters:[/b] none [b]How I'm paying:[/b] This is a raffle prize [b]How I'm receiving my work:[/b] PM is fine [b]Extra:[/b]
Username: Valo
Dragon / Character:

59120951_350.png

Format: Lore
Length: 300
POV: Third
Details: Aglaonice is an astronomer. I don't really have that much thought out for her, so you have pretty free reign in that regard. But if that's a problem and you'd rather have some more extensive info beforehand, I can try and think of something.
Other Characters: none
How I'm paying: This is a raffle prize
How I'm receiving my work: PM is fine
Extra:
4ZKNdQr.png
@Valo That looks good! I may send you a pm later with questions regarding Aglaonice's lore
@Valo That looks good! I may send you a pm later with questions regarding Aglaonice's lore
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Please tell me when you open up again! You've done such a great job on Alucra so I'd love to commission you again. :)
Please tell me when you open up again! You've done such a great job on Alucra so I'd love to commission you again. :)
@Piroska I haven't had much time lately to do lore writing so it might be a while if I ever open this up again, but I'll let you know!
@Piroska I haven't had much time lately to do lore writing so it might be a while if I ever open this up again, but I'll let you know!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Valo Finished up your lore piece, will send it over in a bit. Hope you enjoy it ^^
@Valo Finished up your lore piece, will send it over in a bit. Hope you enjoy it ^^
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11