Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Lore Shop] Eorum Fabulas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Oooh, I was just looking for someone to write something for my dragons. Excellent timing :D

Username: Drachenschwinge
Dragon / Character: Valfeiym
Format: Bio
Length: All of my other dragons' bios are around 300-400 words so I would like it somewhere between that. I'd suggest we start with 300 words and see how much you end up writing?
Details: Have a look at her bio, I already have some details there (also a theme song if that helps)
Other Characters: One other dragon is specifically mentioned (it's linked in her bio)
How I'm paying: Treasure
How I'm receiving my work: Forum or pm
Extra: -
Oooh, I was just looking for someone to write something for my dragons. Excellent timing :D

Username: Drachenschwinge
Dragon / Character: Valfeiym
Format: Bio
Length: All of my other dragons' bios are around 300-400 words so I would like it somewhere between that. I'd suggest we start with 300 words and see how much you end up writing?
Details: Have a look at her bio, I already have some details there (also a theme song if that helps)
Other Characters: One other dragon is specifically mentioned (it's linked in her bio)
How I'm receiving my work: Forum or pm
Extra: -
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge Looks all good! I'll probably send a PM after school to discuss this character, so don't send payment until then.
@Drachenschwinge Looks all good! I'll probably send a PM after school to discuss this character, so don't send payment until then.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Drachenschwinge Complete! The total word count ended up being 554 words. If that is too much, I can cut it down a bit. If not, then feel free to send payment and I'll send over the piece!
@Drachenschwinge Complete! The total word count ended up being 554 words. If that is too much, I can cut it down a bit. If not, then feel free to send payment and I'll send over the piece!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Aontacht Just wanted to know if you're still interested?
@Aontacht Just wanted to know if you're still interested?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[b]Username:[/b] Annago [b]Dragon / Character:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19606039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196061/19606039_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Format:[/b] Lore / Narrator's POV [b]Length:[/b] 800-1000 words [b]POV:[/b] Third Person [b]Details:[/b] She One of my Clans Nesters(Breeders), Shes very Kind and is also a florist But is a bit overprotective of her personal flowers. She also aids in decorating the caln grounds. Her beauty is very well noted by males and females a like. She came from a ice clan before joining her current clan (The Vila Clan). [b]Other Characters:[/b] Alliumite http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=206604&tab=dragon&did=21351332 <Her mate and father to all her children. Domeia, the Clans Mirror leader who guided her to the clan Buttercup, He best Friend since she entered the Clan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28696383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286964/28696383_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]How I'm paying:[/b] Treasure [b]How I'm receiving my work:[/b] PM [b]Extra:[/b] Alliumite has lore already if you want to make a reference to it

Username: Annago
Dragon / Character:
19606039_350.png

Format: Lore / Narrator's POV
Length: 800-1000 words
POV: Third Person
Details: She One of my Clans Nesters(Breeders), Shes very Kind and is also a florist But is a bit overprotective of her personal flowers. She also aids in decorating the caln grounds. Her beauty is very well noted by males and females a like. She came from a ice clan before joining her current clan (The Vila Clan).
Other Characters: Alliumite
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=206604&tab=dragon&did=21351332 <Her mate and father to all her children.

Domeia, the Clans Mirror leader who guided her to the clan

Buttercup, He best Friend since she entered the Clan

28696383_350.png

How I'm receiving my work: PM
Extra: Alliumite has lore already if you want to make a reference to it
Full_sig.png
@Annago Looks all good! I'll probably be sending you a PM soon to discuss some details. For the meantime, feel free to send the treasure for 1k words. By the way, Orchidia is absolutely gorgeous!
@Annago Looks all good! I'll probably be sending you a PM soon to discuss some details. For the meantime, feel free to send the treasure for 1k words. By the way, Orchidia is absolutely gorgeous!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[b]Username:[/b] altdd1112 [b]Dragon / Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26464754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264648/26464754_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Format:[/b] (Biography / lore) biography (and maybe also the lore after the bio if you're interested?) [b]Length:[/b] (Word length, i.e. 500, 800, 1200) between 1000~2000? However much you think would work best [b]POV:[/b] third omniscient [b]Details:[/b] (BE SPECIFIC AND INCLUDE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN) there's a bit of info in his bio. He's basically a retired mafia bootlegger? He's born to a mother who didn't really raise him as much as kept him alive. Did odd jobs growing up and eventually joined a quote and quote family. He lived carelessly and wanted to test the limit of what he could get away with. He's sly, nonchalant and charismatic, relying mainly on his talks and wits to navigate any situations. After some event (that I don't really have any ideas for), he betrayed his kins and was forced to run for his life. He settled down in his current clan because it's fairly removed from the rest of the nearby clans and its progenitors didn't really ask questions. There could be other reasons but idk. He acts as an intermediate between outside merchants and the clan's ummm supply manager? [b]Other Characters:[/b] (Side characters, list their relation)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23562001]Yoake [/url] aforementioned supply manager, Surtur finds her upbringing interesting [b]How I'm paying:[/b] (Gems, treasure, items, mixed) gem [b]How I'm receiving my work:[/b] (Forums, PMs, alternative) pm [b]Extra:[/b]n/a
Username: altdd1112
Dragon / Character:
26464754_350.png

Format: (Biography / lore) biography (and maybe also the lore after the bio if you're interested?)
Length: (Word length, i.e. 500, 800, 1200) between 1000~2000? However much you think would work best
POV: third omniscient
Details: (BE SPECIFIC AND INCLUDE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN) there's a bit of info in his bio. He's basically a retired mafia bootlegger? He's born to a mother who didn't really raise him as much as kept him alive. Did odd jobs growing up and eventually joined a quote and quote family. He lived carelessly and wanted to test the limit of what he could get away with. He's sly, nonchalant and charismatic, relying mainly on his talks and wits to navigate any situations. After some event (that I don't really have any ideas for), he betrayed his kins and was forced to run for his life. He settled down in his current clan because it's fairly removed from the rest of the nearby clans and its progenitors didn't really ask questions. There could be other reasons but idk. He acts as an intermediate between outside merchants and the clan's ummm supply manager?
Other Characters: (Side characters, list their relation)Yoake
aforementioned supply manager, Surtur finds her upbringing interesting
How I'm paying: (Gems, treasure, items, mixed) gem
How I'm receiving my work: (Forums, PMs, alternative) pm
Extra:n/a
wBOpmxj.png
I'm still interested, but it's a bit of a pain if you want me to convert my old order into the new order format.
I'm still interested, but it's a bit of a pain if you want me to convert my old order into the new order format.
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@Aontacht Just fill in some of the new stuff (Length, POV, Other characters, etc) and I'll figure it out on my own
@Aontacht Just fill in some of the new stuff (Length, POV, Other characters, etc) and I'll figure it out on my own
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

hi! If you still have a slot open

Username: Kindryte
Dragon / Character:Limonade
Format: lore
Length: 800
Details: Limonade is a writer who writes under the pseudonym 'Madoline Grootrecht' and focuses on horror and thriller stories. His books became famous for their creepy atmosphere which often left the reader scared for hours after finishing the story. However, many have taken credit for HIS work, which he not only hates, but can punish in very creative ways. He will send the person pretending to be 'Madoline' a rough draft of a horror story, and hours after reading it the events told in the story will somehow happen to the victim, leaving them either severely injured or worse.
Other Characters: none as of yet
How I'm paying: mixed- treasure and gems
How I'm receiving my work: forums please
Extra: thank you in advance for writing! I really like the examples I saw. Also feel free to take as long as you need- writing can be tough and I myself have been stuck on writing this guy's lore for ages now!
hi! If you still have a slot open

Username: Kindryte
Dragon / Character:Limonade
Format: lore
Length: 800
Details: Limonade is a writer who writes under the pseudonym 'Madoline Grootrecht' and focuses on horror and thriller stories. His books became famous for their creepy atmosphere which often left the reader scared for hours after finishing the story. However, many have taken credit for HIS work, which he not only hates, but can punish in very creative ways. He will send the person pretending to be 'Madoline' a rough draft of a horror story, and hours after reading it the events told in the story will somehow happen to the victim, leaving them either severely injured or worse.
Other Characters: none as of yet
How I'm paying: mixed- treasure and gems
How I'm receiving my work: forums please
Extra: thank you in advance for writing! I really like the examples I saw. Also feel free to take as long as you need- writing can be tough and I myself have been stuck on writing this guy's lore for ages now!
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11