Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Lore Shop] Eorum Fabulas
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hmmm. How about 300kt? If you go more, I'll try to scrape up some more funds before then to match it. I don't want to limit you too much because I tend to enjoy seeing what people come up with to compliment what is already there. ^^;
Hmmm. How about 300kt? If you go more, I'll try to scrape up some more funds before then to match it. I don't want to limit you too much because I tend to enjoy seeing what people come up with to compliment what is already there. ^^;
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris Alright, got it. I’ll probably PM you tomorrow once I assess any extra info I need since its a bit late here
@Myndris Alright, got it. I’ll probably PM you tomorrow once I assess any extra info I need since its a bit late here
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

[b]Username:[/b] Piroska [b]Dragon / Character:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48294458] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482945/48294458_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Format:[/b] Biography [b]Length:[/b] 300 [b]POV:[/b] third omniscient [b]Details:[/b] A noble lady belonging to the kingdom of the Astral Crown, originating from the Caedilian isles or Bloodstone isles as some would call them. She’s got an undead familiar that follows her around with a lantern and another chair familiar that carries her around the castle. She isn’t as stuck-up as her fiancé Drokami (who's the son of the king and queen of the Astral Crown) and she often calls him out for his behaviour, despite all those circumstances they get along just perfectly. She has a special diet consisting of blood from hunted beasts, as she belongs to a Caedilian, vampiric subspecies that only consumed blood. She's the last of her kind, as the Caedilian isle was "swallowed" by the sea and the rest of her kin drowned with it. She moved to the Astral Crown after the Caedilian swallowing and got engaged to Drokami. [b]Other Characters:[/b] Drokami (fiancé), Andromede (mother in law), Kami (father in law), Ari (brother in law), Nevermore (sister in law) [b]How I'm paying:[/b] Gems [b]How I'm receiving my work:[/b] PMs [b]Extra:[/b] I wrote some pretty extensive lore about the Astral Crown, don't know if you need more info about the clan/kingdom itself but it might help you get some ideas and how things work! [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2792288#post_2792288[/url]
Username: Piroska
Dragon / Character:
48294458_350.png

Format: Biography
Length: 300
POV: third omniscient
Details: A noble lady belonging to the kingdom of the Astral Crown, originating from the Caedilian isles or Bloodstone isles as some would call them. She’s got an undead familiar that follows her around with a lantern and another chair familiar that carries her around the castle. She isn’t as stuck-up as her fiancé Drokami (who's the son of the king and queen of the Astral Crown) and she often calls him out for his behaviour, despite all those circumstances they get along just perfectly. She has a special diet consisting of blood from hunted beasts, as she belongs to a Caedilian, vampiric subspecies that only consumed blood. She's the last of her kind, as the Caedilian isle was "swallowed" by the sea and the rest of her kin drowned with it. She moved to the Astral Crown after the Caedilian swallowing and got engaged to Drokami.
Other Characters: Drokami (fiancé), Andromede (mother in law), Kami (father in law), Ari (brother in law), Nevermore (sister in law)
How I'm paying: Gems
How I'm receiving my work: PMs
Extra: I wrote some pretty extensive lore about the Astral Crown, don't know if you need more info about the clan/kingdom itself but it might help you get some ideas and how things work! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2792288#post_2792288
@Piroska Just send over the gems and I'll add you to the list!
@Piroska Just send over the gems and I'll add you to the list!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Myndris Complete! The total word count ended up being 1154, just pay for the 854 you haven't paid for yet. I decided not to extend the story to what Zirmir does after discovering that Fae lives with Tovaks since I feel like that's a story that can't be fleshed out properly without this story going on for too long. Here's a little excerpt.

"They sat in a long silence since Fae had nothing to respond with. Eventually, she decided to change the topic. “What was Sornieth like?”

“Beautiful,” Zirmir said, almost wistful, “Each region was so different from each other, yet you could still see how each one had its own natural beauty.” Her eyes flitted to the side at Fae for a moment before looking back at the stars. “Dragons lived in peace. For the most part, anyway. Our clans had dragons from every flight.”

“I was born here, so I have never seen Sornieth,” Fae said. “I would love to see it someday.”

“We could open a portal between our worlds. I can show you around Sornieth.” Zirmir shot a mischevious smile at Fae, knowing full well that their odds of opening such a portal was close to zero. “We could live together, away from the Tovaks.” Fae smiled back warmly. “That would be nice.”"
@Myndris Complete! The total word count ended up being 1154, just pay for the 854 you haven't paid for yet. I decided not to extend the story to what Zirmir does after discovering that Fae lives with Tovaks since I feel like that's a story that can't be fleshed out properly without this story going on for too long. Here's a little excerpt.

"They sat in a long silence since Fae had nothing to respond with. Eventually, she decided to change the topic. “What was Sornieth like?”

“Beautiful,” Zirmir said, almost wistful, “Each region was so different from each other, yet you could still see how each one had its own natural beauty.” Her eyes flitted to the side at Fae for a moment before looking back at the stars. “Dragons lived in peace. For the most part, anyway. Our clans had dragons from every flight.”

“I was born here, so I have never seen Sornieth,” Fae said. “I would love to see it someday.”

“We could open a portal between our worlds. I can show you around Sornieth.” Zirmir shot a mischevious smile at Fae, knowing full well that their odds of opening such a portal was close to zero. “We could live together, away from the Tovaks.” Fae smiled back warmly. “That would be nice.”"
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Piroska Done! I'll send it to you over PM in a moment, enjoy!
@Piroska Done! I'll send it to you over PM in a moment, enjoy!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Can i be added to the ping list, i'm interested, i have a real difficulty writting clearly about my characters.

i don't have much in terms of treasure or gems rn, so i'm thinking of purchasing something soon.

+ i like the way you write
Can i be added to the ping list, i'm interested, i have a real difficulty writting clearly about my characters.

i don't have much in terms of treasure or gems rn, so i'm thinking of purchasing something soon.

+ i like the way you write
QF79mSv.png
@Tonatiuh Sure, I'll probably open this back up after notn. And thank you for the compliment :)
@Tonatiuh Sure, I'll probably open this back up after notn. And thank you for the compliment :)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Hi there! I just wanted to say... you have awesome writing skills and they are super interesting to read. In Ryker’s bio, the kidnapping Spirals sounded super interesting as I have never heard something like that before in Flight Rising :D
Also, in this game I like to write little lore pieces for all my dragons, and I’m happy to see that others like it too.
I’m going to go read the rest now.
Hi there! I just wanted to say... you have awesome writing skills and they are super interesting to read. In Ryker’s bio, the kidnapping Spirals sounded super interesting as I have never heard something like that before in Flight Rising :D
Also, in this game I like to write little lore pieces for all my dragons, and I’m happy to see that others like it too.
I’m going to go read the rest now.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@Neraida
May I be put on a pinglist for when you open again? ^^
@Neraida
May I be put on a pinglist for when you open again? ^^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11