Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Lore Shop] Eorum Fabulas
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Disturbed That’s fine! If you ever want lore you know where to go

@mondoowada98 A slot has opened! Feel free to post your form if you so wish

@Kindryte Thanks! Glad to hear you like it! :) Hope I didn’t make Agena too ooc ;-;
@Disturbed That’s fine! If you ever want lore you know where to go

@mondoowada98 A slot has opened! Feel free to post your form if you so wish

@Kindryte Thanks! Glad to hear you like it! :) Hope I didn’t make Agena too ooc ;-;
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida
Username: Kallum
Dragon / Character: Kallum and Neraida!!
Format: Lore
Length: 500
POV: third
Details: There are some notes in their bios that you can take a look for personality. Story wise I'd like it to be something about the two going out on a date!! Just something nice and sweet. Then straight up just obliterate them at the end.
Other Characters: Hamellion. he's a friend of Neraida's. I'd like if you could somehow have it so he's the one who destroys them!!
How I'm paying: Gems!!
How I'm receiving my work: Through clan profile comments!!
Extra: its not gay to makeout with your BRO
@Neraida
Username: Kallum
Dragon / Character: Kallum and Neraida!!
Format: Lore
Length: 500
POV: third
Details: There are some notes in their bios that you can take a look for personality. Story wise I'd like it to be something about the two going out on a date!! Just something nice and sweet. Then straight up just obliterate them at the end.
Other Characters: Hamellion. he's a friend of Neraida's. I'd like if you could somehow have it so he's the one who destroys them!!
How I'm paying: Gems!!
How I'm receiving my work: Through clan profile comments!!
Extra: its not gay to makeout with your BRO
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@Kallum it’s not gay to makeout with your BRO
@Kallum it’s not gay to makeout with your BRO
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@cornleaf Complete! Hope you enjoy it! I didn't really get a chance to talk much about Voski in the tavern since I mainly focused on his backstory. Hope that's okay!

His home was no place for someone like him. The Tangled Woods had twisted his family into cold ice, harsh in words and strikes. In their minds, nothing they did was wrong. Voski would only get hurt the longer he stayed. His home didn’t want him, but he would gladly leave.

Fleeing in the dark of night, Voski had found himself lost. Eyes watched him from the darkness as he stumbled through the underbrush, trying to find a way out of the endless maze. Everywhere he looked, there were just towering trees that trembled in the wind and looked identical to each other. The night was getting colder and the creatures hungrier and restless, yet the lights of civilization were far away.

As the moon drifted through the sky slowly, light barely permeating the thick leaves and branches of the tall trees, Voski found an ancient oak considerably larger than the others. The bark was thick and sturdy, but inside it was hollowed out almost artificially. Voski stowed away inside the tree, protecting him from the freezing night air. Although it wasn’t exactly the perfect home, it was safe enough that he could lay down and close his eyes.

In the middle of the night, Voski awoke to the sound of crashing thunder. A bright streak of lightning tore through the sky and illuminated the cowering lilyfowl hiding in the branches. It had been nesting on the tree when a storm came through. Realizing that it was frightened, Voski flew up to it. “Little ‘fowl, are you okay?” The lilyfowl gave no response, simply shaking with fright. He felt bad for the poor thing and scooped it up, taking it back inside the tree.

When Voski awoke, he found the lilyfowl staring at him with its beady eyes. The storm was over and the golden light of the sun shone in through the opening of the tree. He blinked, surprised that it hadn’t bolted once it woke. In fact, it seemed to enjoy staying by Voski’s side, following him as he stood and started to leave.

Standing at the base of the tree, Voski looked down and saw the lilyfowl staring up at him. It seemed insistent on staying with him, butting its head gently against his leg. Voski chuckled and patted his head. “Well, ‘fowl, let’s leave together.” He then realized that, even if he left, he had nowhere to go. Staring back at the tree, he realized that perhaps this was where he wanted to stay. Maybe start some sort of business. He did enjoy cooking.

Months later, a traveler would find himself lost in the woods, the rain beating on his back. He spotted the light of a fire and weaved his way through the trees toward it. There, an enormous tree stood with what seemed to be a small tavern nestled in its trunk. As the traveler entered, a chirping sound at his feet alerted him of a lilyfowl standing near, a little bowtie around its neck. A Skydancer burst through the doors in the back with a grin on his face. “Hello!” he cried, “Welcome to the Noodle Tavern! Let Fowl find you a seat and I’ll tend to you in a minute.”

The Skydancer exited through the same doors he had entered and the lilyfowl chirped once more. Supposedly it was Fowl? The traveler hesitated as Fowl walked away toward a table before following after.

Link
@cornleaf Complete! Hope you enjoy it! I didn't really get a chance to talk much about Voski in the tavern since I mainly focused on his backstory. Hope that's okay!

His home was no place for someone like him. The Tangled Woods had twisted his family into cold ice, harsh in words and strikes. In their minds, nothing they did was wrong. Voski would only get hurt the longer he stayed. His home didn’t want him, but he would gladly leave.

Fleeing in the dark of night, Voski had found himself lost. Eyes watched him from the darkness as he stumbled through the underbrush, trying to find a way out of the endless maze. Everywhere he looked, there were just towering trees that trembled in the wind and looked identical to each other. The night was getting colder and the creatures hungrier and restless, yet the lights of civilization were far away.

As the moon drifted through the sky slowly, light barely permeating the thick leaves and branches of the tall trees, Voski found an ancient oak considerably larger than the others. The bark was thick and sturdy, but inside it was hollowed out almost artificially. Voski stowed away inside the tree, protecting him from the freezing night air. Although it wasn’t exactly the perfect home, it was safe enough that he could lay down and close his eyes.

In the middle of the night, Voski awoke to the sound of crashing thunder. A bright streak of lightning tore through the sky and illuminated the cowering lilyfowl hiding in the branches. It had been nesting on the tree when a storm came through. Realizing that it was frightened, Voski flew up to it. “Little ‘fowl, are you okay?” The lilyfowl gave no response, simply shaking with fright. He felt bad for the poor thing and scooped it up, taking it back inside the tree.

When Voski awoke, he found the lilyfowl staring at him with its beady eyes. The storm was over and the golden light of the sun shone in through the opening of the tree. He blinked, surprised that it hadn’t bolted once it woke. In fact, it seemed to enjoy staying by Voski’s side, following him as he stood and started to leave.

Standing at the base of the tree, Voski looked down and saw the lilyfowl staring up at him. It seemed insistent on staying with him, butting its head gently against his leg. Voski chuckled and patted his head. “Well, ‘fowl, let’s leave together.” He then realized that, even if he left, he had nowhere to go. Staring back at the tree, he realized that perhaps this was where he wanted to stay. Maybe start some sort of business. He did enjoy cooking.

Months later, a traveler would find himself lost in the woods, the rain beating on his back. He spotted the light of a fire and weaved his way through the trees toward it. There, an enormous tree stood with what seemed to be a small tavern nestled in its trunk. As the traveler entered, a chirping sound at his feet alerted him of a lilyfowl standing near, a little bowtie around its neck. A Skydancer burst through the doors in the back with a grin on his face. “Hello!” he cried, “Welcome to the Noodle Tavern! Let Fowl find you a seat and I’ll tend to you in a minute.”

The Skydancer exited through the same doors he had entered and the lilyfowl chirped once more. Supposedly it was Fowl? The traveler hesitated as Fowl walked away toward a table before following after.

Link
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@moondoowada98 Asking again if you're interested?
@moondoowada98 Asking again if you're interested?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

^
^
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3