Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Starfall Shop (PWYW lore/art)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24
bump!
bump!
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

friendly bump! might come back and order sometime!
friendly bump! might come back and order sometime!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag

thank you! ^^
@naranciag

thank you! ^^

bump uwu
bump uwu

BOOOOOOOOP
bump for u because we're affiliates woohoo
BOOOOOOOOP
bump for u because we're affiliates woohoo
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
bump!
bump!

boopy bump again
boopy bump again
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
heya, i'd love some art for one of my kids! - her name is joan joestar, and you can read some about her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2940625/1#post_45502948]here[/url]! - sketchy colored bust maybe? whatever you feel like doing, i'd like color though! - [img]https://i.ibb.co/y0DdSZY/joan-single-without-text.png[/img] - maybe her expression could be like, a confident smile? anything that shows off her personality i put in her bio!
heya, i'd love some art for one of my kids!

- her name is joan joestar, and you can read some about her here!
- sketchy colored bust maybe? whatever you feel like doing, i'd like color though!
- joan-single-without-text.png
- maybe her expression could be like, a confident smile? anything that shows off her personality i put in her bio!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

I'd really love to order some lore off of you! - name of character: Philautia - link + picture: [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64704156[/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647042/64704156_350.png[/img] - character details (personality/habits/where they live/relationships with others etc) They're named after self-love in the best way possible. They're all about making sure everyone is taking care of themselves. I have this concept of them "taking care of" my "gene projects" that I keep in my hibden before I'm able to finish them but I don't know how to turn that into something that isn't too obviously based on the concept we have on the site of gene projects. I can maybe see something along the lines of like "keeping an eye on sleeping dergs that are working on shedding their skin to turn into something new" or something along those lines but I really am open to whatever interpretation that makes the most sense to you/is easy to write in a sensible way. I have very very little lore already in my lair and it's mostly around finished dragon's personalities - this will be my first dragon with true proper lore - so there are no concepts or rules already in place for anything and I'd love to have you be as creative as you like given that. - what do you want me to write about? I would like for the paragraph or two to be sort of angled as Philautia greeting people who are peeking into my gene projects tab and kind of explain why he's there. He's every bit as young as he looks in my mind so making it sort of rambly like a kid excited about their favorite project might be nice. - anything else you want me to know: This will be my first time ordering writing from anyone so if you need any other sort of info that I didn't think to mention please please feel free to ask.
I'd really love to order some lore off of you!

- name of character: Philautia

- link + picture:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64704156
64704156_350.png

- character details (personality/habits/where they live/relationships with others etc)
They're named after self-love in the best way possible. They're all about making sure everyone is taking care of themselves.
I have this concept of them "taking care of" my "gene projects" that I keep in my hibden before I'm able to finish them but I don't know how to turn that into something that isn't too obviously based on the concept we have on the site of gene projects. I can maybe see something along the lines of like "keeping an eye on sleeping dergs that are working on shedding their skin to turn into something new" or something along those lines but I really am open to whatever interpretation that makes the most sense to you/is easy to write in a sensible way. I have very very little lore already in my lair and it's mostly around finished dragon's personalities - this will be my first dragon with true proper lore - so there are no concepts or rules already in place for anything and I'd love to have you be as creative as you like given that.

- what do you want me to write about? I would like for the paragraph or two to be sort of angled as Philautia greeting people who are peeking into my gene projects tab and kind of explain why he's there. He's every bit as young as he looks in my mind so making it sort of rambly like a kid excited about their favorite project might be nice.

- anything else you want me to know: This will be my first time ordering writing from anyone so if you need any other sort of info that I didn't think to mention please please feel free to ask.
A42-A8905-82-FD-4-A50-978-C-F0-CDA897-CE0-F.gif ________________ 441-D6164-C51-E-4890-BC06-5-F9-E7-D62-D521.png
@naranciag

Coloured bust sounds good! I'll get to work.

@moif

Ooo, your prompt sounds interesting! Maybe dragons hibernate in order to gather enough energy to change their traits, and they're in charge of ensuring the hibernating dragons' wellbeing?

You mentioned you'd like the lore to be Philautia describing why he's there, would you like it to be solely him speaking or would you like me to write it in second-person ("you")? (also, should I be using he/him or they/them pronouns? You used both of them in your post and I want to make sure I'm not using the wrong ones.)
@naranciag

Coloured bust sounds good! I'll get to work.

@moif

Ooo, your prompt sounds interesting! Maybe dragons hibernate in order to gather enough energy to change their traits, and they're in charge of ensuring the hibernating dragons' wellbeing?

You mentioned you'd like the lore to be Philautia describing why he's there, would you like it to be solely him speaking or would you like me to write it in second-person ("you")? (also, should I be using he/him or they/them pronouns? You used both of them in your post and I want to make sure I'm not using the wrong ones.)

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24