Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Starfall Shop (PWYW lore/art)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
Alrighty! Thank you again!
Alrighty! Thank you again!
bump
bump
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Tirtouga678

Out of curiosity, what would it take to bribe you to write?
@Tirtouga678

Out of curiosity, what would it take to bribe you to write?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

Uh...

I dunno, perhaps an interesting prompt? You can throw your ideas at me.
@CrowHarlequin

Uh...

I dunno, perhaps an interesting prompt? You can throw your ideas at me.

Hm currently I'm looking to get Low some lore done. He does jump between two personalities; while he works he is serious, cruel, silent, and methodical due to his training. As a civilian he is mellow, helpful, passive, and clumsy. Due to his poor health he doesn't actually like being around people and is prone to falling asleep in very odd places. There is more info in his bio too. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47910211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479103/47910211_350.png[/img][/url] Some possible prompts I can think of right off the back as [u]Funny-serious[/u] Low has two swords, while on a job he ended up getting caught thanks to his gloomwillow. (He was meant to be the distraction but for some reason lead the guards to Low instead, a recurring theme.) As a result Low is detained in a cell, when the guide finds him Low tells it to bring him his sword. The broadsword was brought instead, so he just kept it after getting his sword back. He does his job before leaving. [u]Funny[/u] Low just being his dorky self. Like he falls asleep in a cafe and scares the crap out of a staff member when he spoke. He has a soft voice and very pale complexion so if not careful he can seem near death. [center]Or[/center] He's walking somewhere and trips over air crashing into a random passerby and causing a scene while he tries to defuse it, poorly, to avoid suspicion. [i]Serious[/i] Him going through with a job or reflecting on a past mission. You could also write about how his master placed a mark on Low to have him killed when he was younger. He has lots of possibilities.~
Hm currently I'm looking to get Low some lore done. He does jump between two personalities; while he works he is serious, cruel, silent, and methodical due to his training. As a civilian he is mellow, helpful, passive, and clumsy. Due to his poor health he doesn't actually like being around people and is prone to falling asleep in very odd places. There is more info in his bio too.

47910211_350.png

Some possible prompts I can think of right off the back as

Funny-serious
Low has two swords, while on a job he ended up getting caught thanks to his gloomwillow. (He was meant to be the distraction but for some reason lead the guards to Low instead, a recurring theme.) As a result Low is detained in a cell, when the guide finds him Low tells it to bring him his sword. The broadsword was brought instead, so he just kept it after getting his sword back. He does his job before leaving.

Funny
Low just being his dorky self.
Like he falls asleep in a cafe and scares the crap out of a staff member when he spoke. He has a soft voice and very pale complexion so if not careful he can seem near death.
Or
He's walking somewhere and trips over air crashing into a random passerby and causing a scene while he tries to defuse it, poorly, to avoid suspicion.

Serious
Him going through with a job or reflecting on a past mission. You could also write about how his master placed a mark on Low to have him killed when he was younger.

He has lots of possibilities.~
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

I have to admit, the funny prompts made me crack up a little! I wouldn’t mind taking them, though you’d have to wait for a while.

Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you in Arcanart a while back...
@CrowHarlequin

I have to admit, the funny prompts made me crack up a little! I wouldn’t mind taking them, though you’d have to wait for a while.

Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you in Arcanart a while back...

@Tirtouga678

You're right about the arcanart, though I'm on a medical break, I'm still slowly working on the ones I'm over due because I got sick so I completely understand the time/work needed! Take your time I'll still commission you for the lore even if I send him to the friend in the before you have time! So, if it's cool, I'll pay ahead of time and make a note in his bio?
@Tirtouga678

You're right about the arcanart, though I'm on a medical break, I'm still slowly working on the ones I'm over due because I got sick so I completely understand the time/work needed! Take your time I'll still commission you for the lore even if I send him to the friend in the before you have time! So, if it's cool, I'll pay ahead of time and make a note in his bio?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

Oh no, I hope you’re recovering well. You can definitely pay ahead of time! I’ll just accept the payment after finishing the lore. :)
@CrowHarlequin

Oh no, I hope you’re recovering well. You can definitely pay ahead of time! I’ll just accept the payment after finishing the lore. :)

@Tirtouga678
Would it be alright to send it via message?
@Tirtouga678
Would it be alright to send it via message?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

That's perfectly fine!