Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Starfall Shop (PWYW lore/art)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@Tirtouga678 Could I get 1k words for this bby here? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61071183] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610712/61071183_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm currently working on a name so if you could just put like [Unnamed] wherever he name would go so I can add it in when I figure out a good one that would be cool beans! She's a soft eccentric figure in a steampunk universe. She runs, owns and lives in a moving tea and pastry shop (Think Howls Moving Castle but softer and more the streampunk aesthetic.) I'd really love something kind of introducing her and her shop and maybe describing the feel of the shop as a whole? I see it as being fairly airy feeling, light and calming. Her shop travels from place to place stopping at various settlements along the way, serving world class tea and sweets as it goes.
@Tirtouga678
Could I get 1k words for this bby here?

61071183_350.png

I'm currently working on a name so if you could just put like [Unnamed] wherever he name would go so I can add it in when I figure out a good one that would be cool beans!
She's a soft eccentric figure in a steampunk universe. She runs, owns and lives in a moving tea and pastry shop (Think Howls Moving Castle but softer and more the streampunk aesthetic.)
I'd really love something kind of introducing her and her shop and maybe describing the feel of the shop as a whole? I see it as being fairly airy feeling, light and calming. Her shop travels from place to place stopping at various settlements along the way, serving world class tea and sweets as it goes.
bBPzQ9y.png
@KittenToys

Hi! I think her being unnamed atm won't be a problem, I'll just refer to her as "she/her". Hm, I haven't watched Howl's Moving Castle before, do you think you could give me a little more description of the vibe? By steampunk do you mean... like... a very mechanical world? (also colour palette? It helps with visualisation.)
Also I might not be able to hit 1k words because my writing style is a little more compact, but I'll try to flesh out the story a little. I'll write an intro to her shop + the atmosphere, and her journeying around various places to sell her tea and sweets? (Are the settlements named? If so I'll write the names in. Otherwise I'll just say "a town/settlement/city.)
Thanks for stopping by!

(If you want name suggestions, the first name that popped up was Alura. Or Allura. Or maybe Cerise/Carnation? Those are shades of pink.)
@KittenToys

Hi! I think her being unnamed atm won't be a problem, I'll just refer to her as "she/her". Hm, I haven't watched Howl's Moving Castle before, do you think you could give me a little more description of the vibe? By steampunk do you mean... like... a very mechanical world? (also colour palette? It helps with visualisation.)
Also I might not be able to hit 1k words because my writing style is a little more compact, but I'll try to flesh out the story a little. I'll write an intro to her shop + the atmosphere, and her journeying around various places to sell her tea and sweets? (Are the settlements named? If so I'll write the names in. Otherwise I'll just say "a town/settlement/city.)
Thanks for stopping by!

(If you want name suggestions, the first name that popped up was Alura. Or Allura. Or maybe Cerise/Carnation? Those are shades of pink.)
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Tirtouga678 Awesome! That works just as well! I don't really know how to explain the movie, but here are a few gifs of the castle so you can get and idea of what I mean but moving! [img]https://pa1.narvii.com/6677/b76090412a2c2408ebfac5cd8b9115c2f5a62c06_hq.gif[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674175210164977664/709097010409504849/tumblr_mu95pkS3Ls1sfwsbuo1_500.gif[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674175210164977664/709097534567743588/howls-moving-castle.gif[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674175210164977664/709097560446599223/tumblr_p1zsenjIc01ucyadto2_500.gif[/img] Like these but softer and less of a well...mess lol It's totally okay if you dont hit 1K! whatever is easiest for you!! thats exactly what I mean by steampunk! mechanical but also somewhat victorian? and the color pallet for her shop would be very similar to her own color pallet, but with some deeper browns mixed in!
@Tirtouga678

Awesome! That works just as well!

I don't really know how to explain the movie, but here are a few gifs of the castle so you can get and idea of what I mean but moving!
b76090412a2c2408ebfac5cd8b9115c2f5a62c06_hq.gif
tumblr_mu95pkS3Ls1sfwsbuo1_500.gifhowls-moving-castle.giftumblr_p1zsenjIc01ucyadto2_500.gif
Like these but softer and less of a well...mess lol
It's totally okay if you dont hit 1K! whatever is easiest for you!!
thats exactly what I mean by steampunk! mechanical but also somewhat victorian? and the color pallet for her shop would be very similar to her own color pallet, but with some deeper browns mixed in!
bBPzQ9y.png
No worries it was worth the wait! My wife is absolutely in love with the piece and said yes please to the companion piece! She said it is perfect! She has been having trouble trying to show his darker side in the beginning and this is exactly what she was looking for!

If it is ok I will send you another trade for the same amount for the companion piece and also she was curious what is your preferred credit? Also lol this was the perfect day for this it is mother's day ><
No worries it was worth the wait! My wife is absolutely in love with the piece and said yes please to the companion piece! She said it is perfect! She has been having trouble trying to show his darker side in the beginning and this is exactly what she was looking for!

If it is ok I will send you another trade for the same amount for the companion piece and also she was curious what is your preferred credit? Also lol this was the perfect day for this it is mother's day ><
@KittenToys

Got it! Wow the castle looks... eccentric XD I’ll have fun writing!

@Lunergod

I’m glad she liked it! If she wants to credit, linking to my FR profile is cool! You don’t have to send me another CR, the amount you were paying for the first piece is more than enough to cover both pieces. :>
@KittenToys

Got it! Wow the castle looks... eccentric XD I’ll have fun writing!

@Lunergod

I’m glad she liked it! If she wants to credit, linking to my FR profile is cool! You don’t have to send me another CR, the amount you were paying for the first piece is more than enough to cover both pieces. :>

@Tirtouga678
Yeah lol. It's a good movie, highly recommend if you ever get the chance!
I'll send payment your way now!!
@Tirtouga678
Yeah lol. It's a good movie, highly recommend if you ever get the chance!
I'll send payment your way now!!
bBPzQ9y.png
@KittenToys

Okay! I'll accept payment after you've received the lore and are satisfied with it. :)
@KittenToys

Okay! I'll accept payment after you've received the lore and are satisfied with it. :)

@Lunergod

Hello! The companion piece for Volfgang is finally done! I'm so sorry it took so long. I hope you like it!

His brother rounds a bend and disappears into the forest, leaving him one step too far from catching up. Hissing in frustration, he stumbles to a halt, leaning against a spindly trunk at the forest’s edge. This chase lasted for seventeen minutes and forty-nine seconds. Not bad. His endurance has improved. Soon he’ll be able to catch up.

But for now, he contents himself with sinking to the ground and closing his eyes, imagining he is the only one in this calm grassland. How long has it been since he made time for himself? There are times when vengeance and fury consume him, when there is nothing in his mind but to chase, hunt, pursue. But there are times like these when all the energy seems to have gone out from him.

It’s for the better, really, being able to take breaks. After all, he reasons with the bloodthirsty part of himself, a hunter cannot be hunting all day long. It is in times like these when he can simply pretend the world isn’t at odds with him, and remember that he’s no longer in his brother’s shadow. He’s not free, but he isn’t oppressed either. While he is duty-bound to bring his brother to justice for all the hurt he has caused, he is also responsible for ensuring his health and safety.

Memories of a distant past flash before his eyes, memories of constantly trying to prove himself. Now, his brother is the one below him, he thinks viciously, a touch of pride in his heart. A small, triumphant smile starts to curl at his mouth.

The chase can wait, for once. Perhaps it’s time he indulged himself in the sunlight.
@Lunergod

Hello! The companion piece for Volfgang is finally done! I'm so sorry it took so long. I hope you like it!

His brother rounds a bend and disappears into the forest, leaving him one step too far from catching up. Hissing in frustration, he stumbles to a halt, leaning against a spindly trunk at the forest’s edge. This chase lasted for seventeen minutes and forty-nine seconds. Not bad. His endurance has improved. Soon he’ll be able to catch up.

But for now, he contents himself with sinking to the ground and closing his eyes, imagining he is the only one in this calm grassland. How long has it been since he made time for himself? There are times when vengeance and fury consume him, when there is nothing in his mind but to chase, hunt, pursue. But there are times like these when all the energy seems to have gone out from him.

It’s for the better, really, being able to take breaks. After all, he reasons with the bloodthirsty part of himself, a hunter cannot be hunting all day long. It is in times like these when he can simply pretend the world isn’t at odds with him, and remember that he’s no longer in his brother’s shadow. He’s not free, but he isn’t oppressed either. While he is duty-bound to bring his brother to justice for all the hurt he has caused, he is also responsible for ensuring his health and safety.

Memories of a distant past flash before his eyes, memories of constantly trying to prove himself. Now, his brother is the one below him, he thinks viciously, a touch of pride in his heart. A small, triumphant smile starts to curl at his mouth.

The chase can wait, for once. Perhaps it’s time he indulged himself in the sunlight.

Omg that is amazing thank you!!! No worries was with the wait! My wife loved it!
Omg that is amazing thank you!!! No worries was with the wait! My wife loved it!
@Lunergod

Glad the both of you enjoyed it!! I'll go ahead and accept that payment CR then. Thanks for stopping by! :)
@Lunergod

Glad the both of you enjoyed it!! I'll go ahead and accept that payment CR then. Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24