Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Captain's Art Shop [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4
[b]Username + User ID :[/b] Zaphiriana #393075 [b]Payment Method :[/b] Trezur [b]References :[/b] My dummy smart boi Delphinus [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415401/41540087_350.png[/img] [b]Pose :[/b] Casual and carefree [b]Description of What You Want Drawn :[/b] All I want is like this pure smile but otherwise, go crazy! [b]Total Price :[/b] 1,500,000t for a full color bust :3 [b]Do You Want Your Piece Shown Here? :[/b] Go ahead! ^^ [b]Additional Notes? :[/b] he's pure and energetic, and a little conceited at times, I hope this helps XD
Username + User ID : Zaphiriana #393075
Payment Method : Trezur
References : My dummy smart boi Delphinus
41540087_350.png
Pose : Casual and carefree
Description of What You Want Drawn : All I want is like this pure smile but otherwise, go crazy!
Total Price : 1,500,000t for a full color bust :3
Do You Want Your Piece Shown Here? : Go ahead! ^^
Additional Notes? : he's pure and energetic, and a little conceited at times, I hope this helps XD
Badge-1.png
@Zaphiriana
I got'chu, and will fling you on the list uwu
@Zaphiriana
I got'chu, and will fling you on the list uwu
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki
Do I need to fill out the form if I'm ordering a meme?
@Dakkokki
Do I need to fill out the form if I'm ordering a meme?

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@CristorcusHelix

It would be preferred so I can look back and check later
@CristorcusHelix

It would be preferred so I can look back and check later
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki [b]Username + User ID:[/b] CristorcusHelix #472586 [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure [b]References:[/b] My Dragon Dawnbreaker [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52581090][img]https://i.imgur.com/jziWyCd.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Description of What You Want Drawn:[/b] Some kind of Meme [b]Total Price:[/b] 20kt? [b]Do You Want Your Piece Shown Here?:[/b] Sure [b]Additional Notes?:[/b] Meme whatever you feel like meme-ing but here are maybe some ideas if you're not sure what to meme: [LIST] [*]Take her name literally somehow [*]Have her yelling "Fite me!" at [i]everyone[/i] [*]Hoarding a pile of bones [/LIST] [center]Thank you :)[/center]
@Dakkokki

Username + User ID: CristorcusHelix #472586

Payment Method: Treasure

References: My Dragon Dawnbreaker
jziWyCd.png

Description of What You Want Drawn: Some kind of Meme

Total Price: 20kt?

Do You Want Your Piece Shown Here?: Sure

Additional Notes?: Meme whatever you feel like meme-ing but here are maybe some ideas if you're not sure what to meme:
  • Take her name literally somehow
  • Have her yelling "Fite me!" at everyone
  • Hoarding a pile of bones

Thank you :)

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@CristorcusHelix

I'll let'cha know when I get it done, I'm currently working on two right now and than there's all of foddart of which I'm dreading
@CristorcusHelix

I'll let'cha know when I get it done, I'm currently working on two right now and than there's all of foddart of which I'm dreading
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
I'm finally here to put in an order sksksksk [b]Username + User ID :[/b] dadminkestler 453574 [b]Payment Method :[/b] treasure [b]References :[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54409877] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544099/54409877_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like one (1) meme of HAW if that's possible! [b]Pose :[/b] Legit anything you want. Go crazy. Dealer's choice. [b]Description of What You Want Drawn :[/b] The dumbest meme you can think of [b]Total Price :[/b] I'm tossin' 50kt your way [b]Do You Want Your Piece Shown Here? :[/b] If you want that's fine [b]Additional Notes? :[/b] She's part of a pair where all their babies are named lines from Old Town Road, so I mean, if you want to put that in there somehow, that'd be cool. Otherwise cliche cowboy memes/quotes would be awesome!
I'm finally here to put in an order sksksksk

Username + User ID : dadminkestler 453574
Payment Method : treasure
References :

54409877_350.png

I'd like one (1) meme of HAW if that's possible!
Pose : Legit anything you want. Go crazy. Dealer's choice.
Description of What You Want Drawn : The dumbest meme you can think of
Total Price : I'm tossin' 50kt your way
Do You Want Your Piece Shown Here? : If you want that's fine
Additional Notes? : She's part of a pair where all their babies are named lines from Old Town Road, so I mean, if you want to put that in there somehow, that'd be cool. Otherwise cliche cowboy memes/quotes would be awesome!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@dadminkestler
i'LL GET TTO DOING THIS EVeNTUALLY
@dadminkestler
i'LL GET TTO DOING THIS EVeNTUALLY
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Guess I'm open again bc I have an egg addiction, but also I need cash money bc I moved in with my partner
Guess I'm open again bc I have an egg addiction, but also I need cash money bc I moved in with my partner
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
1 2 3 4