Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Captain's Art Shop [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4
I totally feel you there, that's what I'm gonna save up for :')
I totally feel you there, that's what I'm gonna save up for :')
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
^
^
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Bump!
Bump!
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
^
^
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki :O may I grab a slot pls?
@Dakkokki :O may I grab a slot pls?
@featherworld
Of course! Just fill out the form c:
@featherworld
Of course! Just fill out the form c:
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@dakkokki thank you! ;o;
Username + User ID : featherworld! #198764
Payment Method : Presently; I've got some gems [179] + a water halo? :o otherwise I can scrounge up more gems. I know half of this is bribe so just let me know if this is doable...
References : my friend's bb, Oz: https://toyhou.se/3630555.ozchar
Pose : flirty; confident, sardonic - something that exudes smarminess.
Description of What You Want Drawn : Maybe Oz holding up a skeleton key or lockpick, and/or gleefully fanning out a bunch of wallets? A bust; sketch maybe? Unsure of where I'm falling price-wise and if the halo is of interest still...
Total Price : 600g if it's a sketch bust I believe? again please don't hesitate to let me know!
Do You Want Your Piece Shown Here? : Please feel free!
Additional Notes? : none presently!
@dakkokki thank you! ;o;
Username + User ID : featherworld! #198764
Payment Method : Presently; I've got some gems [179] + a water halo? :o otherwise I can scrounge up more gems. I know half of this is bribe so just let me know if this is doable...
References : my friend's bb, Oz: https://toyhou.se/3630555.ozchar
Pose : flirty; confident, sardonic - something that exudes smarminess.
Description of What You Want Drawn : Maybe Oz holding up a skeleton key or lockpick, and/or gleefully fanning out a bunch of wallets? A bust; sketch maybe? Unsure of where I'm falling price-wise and if the halo is of interest still...
Total Price : 600g if it's a sketch bust I believe? again please don't hesitate to let me know!
Do You Want Your Piece Shown Here? : Please feel free!
Additional Notes? : none presently!
@featherworld One, I love your character, two the LAH price for [item=fathomsearch halo] is 58g at the moment. So I'd be willing to take off 55g from the price if that's good with you. [s]mainly because I am bad at math[/s] ( if you accept that the total owed would be 545g )
@featherworld
One, I love your character, two the LAH price for Fathomsearch Halo is 58g at the moment. So I'd be willing to take off 55g from the price if that's good with you. mainly because I am bad at math ( if you accept that the total owed would be 545g )
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki thank you! I cannae take credit because that's my friend's character, but I'm sure they'd appreciate it. ;v;
That makes perfect sense to me [also I feel you about the math]. It's pretty late here [EST], so I'm going to sell a couple things by EOD tomorrow and I'll send CR with the 545 and the halo then? ;v; I know it's a bit of a delay but I hope that's alright. Thanks for your flexibility otherwise! If you need to relinquish my spot to another person who can pay quicker I understand.
@Dakkokki thank you! I cannae take credit because that's my friend's character, but I'm sure they'd appreciate it. ;v;
That makes perfect sense to me [also I feel you about the math]. It's pretty late here [EST], so I'm going to sell a couple things by EOD tomorrow and I'll send CR with the 545 and the halo then? ;v; I know it's a bit of a delay but I hope that's alright. Thanks for your flexibility otherwise! If you need to relinquish my spot to another person who can pay quicker I understand.
@featherworld
haha it is my fellow EST friend and take your time, no need to rush.
@featherworld
haha it is my fellow EST friend and take your time, no need to rush.
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
1 2 3 4