Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Saturn's PWYW Shop [USD/FR] Animal art +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kijauni

Definitely! Thank you so much for your interest! Should I keep you in mind for a specific currency? It seems like I might be able to do only USD or mixed USD with FR for a while.
@kijauni

Definitely! Thank you so much for your interest! Should I keep you in mind for a specific currency? It seems like I might be able to do only USD or mixed USD with FR for a while.
@BananaMushroom

Hey, apologies for the delay. But I just want to let you know that this was much needed, and it means a lot <3 it gave me some much-needed strength to continue!
@BananaMushroom

Hey, apologies for the delay. But I just want to let you know that this was much needed, and it means a lot <3 it gave me some much-needed strength to continue!
@Saturnia

Glad I could give you a boost!
Actually I was just reading your tos because I'd really love to commission you in the future (I'd really appreciate if you could you please ping me next time you want to fill slots) and I noticed you mentioned chronic migraine. That makes your artistic skill that much more impressive and inspiring to me because I am also a chronic migrainure ;w; Seeing you work makes me feel like there hope for my future. I wish you a chronic pain week with plenty of energy!
@Saturnia

Glad I could give you a boost!
Actually I was just reading your tos because I'd really love to commission you in the future (I'd really appreciate if you could you please ping me next time you want to fill slots) and I noticed you mentioned chronic migraine. That makes your artistic skill that much more impressive and inspiring to me because I am also a chronic migrainure ;w; Seeing you work makes me feel like there hope for my future. I wish you a chronic pain week with plenty of energy!
TME6fPB.png
@Saturnia I would like to be put down for mixed payment if possible :3
@Saturnia I would like to be put down for mixed payment if possible :3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@BananaMushroom Thank you so much! Would you like to be on the general pinglist or a specific currency/mixed? I actually had to cancel a commission and I forgot I've finished and sent out another one, so I have about 2-3 slots open.

And never lose hope! I said this on your pricing thread but I want you to know again that your art is wonderful and you have a unique style! I've always admired when people can draw using the binary tool, and shade like that! I'm honestly very excited to order soon too <3 I really hope you aren't suffering from chronic pain too though, either way, go easy on yourself when it's needed!
@BananaMushroom Thank you so much! Would you like to be on the general pinglist or a specific currency/mixed? I actually had to cancel a commission and I forgot I've finished and sent out another one, so I have about 2-3 slots open.

And never lose hope! I said this on your pricing thread but I want you to know again that your art is wonderful and you have a unique style! I've always admired when people can draw using the binary tool, and shade like that! I'm honestly very excited to order soon too <3 I really hope you aren't suffering from chronic pain too though, either way, go easy on yourself when it's needed!
@kijauni

Hello! Thank you so much again <3 I love your icon!

I've added you to the ping list and while editing, I realized that I've sent out one of the commissions in my queue and that one order was mutually canceled 2 days ago. I've got 2-3 available slots! If you'd like to claim one and are ready to order, you can send a message with any details and references! I'll probably take 2-5 days with providing the rough sketch, would that be okay?

@kijauni

Hello! Thank you so much again <3 I love your icon!

I've added you to the ping list and while editing, I realized that I've sent out one of the commissions in my queue and that one order was mutually canceled 2 days ago. I've got 2-3 available slots! If you'd like to claim one and are ready to order, you can send a message with any details and references! I'll probably take 2-5 days with providing the rough sketch, would that be okay?

@Saturnia Aww thank you, I love my little one to death <3
And a big *yay* for being able to order rn, I will send a message right now :3
And yes, thats an absolute nice time frame :3
@Saturnia Aww thank you, I love my little one to death <3
And a big *yay* for being able to order rn, I will send a message right now :3
And yes, thats an absolute nice time frame :3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@Saturnia The general pinglist please! Oh then could I please grab a shaded headshot of this gal? (I know her colours are rather "loud" so if thats a problem I could grab another oc)

I try though I have a tendancy to get frustrated with myself, but your comment on my tread really raised my mood and reminded me step back and not to judge myself so harshly. My migraines a permanent obstacle but art is my favourite thing and I'm trying to not let it get in the way ^^
(woops that last message was supposed to read "wish you a chronic pain free week")
@Saturnia The general pinglist please! Oh then could I please grab a shaded headshot of this gal? (I know her colours are rather "loud" so if thats a problem I could grab another oc)

I try though I have a tendancy to get frustrated with myself, but your comment on my tread really raised my mood and reminded me step back and not to judge myself so harshly. My migraines a permanent obstacle but art is my favourite thing and I'm trying to not let it get in the way ^^
(woops that last message was supposed to read "wish you a chronic pain free week")
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom Oh no! I'd love to draw her, I was admiring her in your siggy!

Do you take anything? I've found that some teas help, and activities such as hiking (green is apparently good for the eyes) help a little bit. Although if I move too much, my migraines feel unbearable haha.

Same here! I had an office job last year and I figured that both affect my migraines, so I decided to try and stick with what I enjoy while I can, despite the pain, frequent breaks and trying to stay hydrated sliightly improve the situation at times.

I am very glad my comment helped, I'll follow you on dA soon and I can't wait to order when I can/you open <3 also, wishing you a lovely and pain-free week as well!

I'll drop my PayPal details once I provide the rough sketch! If mixed you can send the FR currency in a two-way CR. Do you have anything in mind for the expression?
@BananaMushroom Oh no! I'd love to draw her, I was admiring her in your siggy!

Do you take anything? I've found that some teas help, and activities such as hiking (green is apparently good for the eyes) help a little bit. Although if I move too much, my migraines feel unbearable haha.

Same here! I had an office job last year and I figured that both affect my migraines, so I decided to try and stick with what I enjoy while I can, despite the pain, frequent breaks and trying to stay hydrated sliightly improve the situation at times.

I am very glad my comment helped, I'll follow you on dA soon and I can't wait to order when I can/you open <3 also, wishing you a lovely and pain-free week as well!

I'll drop my PayPal details once I provide the rough sketch! If mixed you can send the FR currency in a two-way CR. Do you have anything in mind for the expression?
@Saturnia Great, I'll be paying with full paypal thanks! I'm happy for any expression but if you need inspiration her too main moods tend to Mischievous or Grumpy.

I've tried all sorts of things without much success so far but am always looking into new ideas. I love the outdoors but am pretty photosensitive so being out in the sun is a no no. For me low light, hydration and good company make a positive difference.

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm really glad that your looking after yourself and doing what makes you happy. I can understand the dificulty of these choices as I had to drop out of college myself due to pain. My art shop endeavour is actually me attempting to get somewhat back on the horse. If you ever need to talk to someone about migraine my pm's are always open <3

Oh please know if you follow me on dA, my account is very dead. I'm pretty inactive eveywhere to be honest ^^;
@Saturnia Great, I'll be paying with full paypal thanks! I'm happy for any expression but if you need inspiration her too main moods tend to Mischievous or Grumpy.

I've tried all sorts of things without much success so far but am always looking into new ideas. I love the outdoors but am pretty photosensitive so being out in the sun is a no no. For me low light, hydration and good company make a positive difference.

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm really glad that your looking after yourself and doing what makes you happy. I can understand the dificulty of these choices as I had to drop out of college myself due to pain. My art shop endeavour is actually me attempting to get somewhat back on the horse. If you ever need to talk to someone about migraine my pm's are always open <3

Oh please know if you follow me on dA, my account is very dead. I'm pretty inactive eveywhere to be honest ^^;
TME6fPB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7