Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Saturn's PWYW Shop [USD/FR] Animal art +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
^
^
@Saturnia

I figured I'd place my order here instead of on my thread :) Your art is gorgeous! I will gladly do a mixed payment of gems and USD. I'll link Dove here again so he's easy to access.
I don't have a specific pose in mind for the signature. I'd like to give you complete artistic freedom if you're comfortable with that. Dove is a gentle, soft spoken dragon, so maybe something that would fit that?
@Saturnia

I figured I'd place my order here instead of on my thread :) Your art is gorgeous! I will gladly do a mixed payment of gems and USD. I'll link Dove here again so he's easy to access.
I don't have a specific pose in mind for the signature. I'd like to give you complete artistic freedom if you're comfortable with that. Dove is a gentle, soft spoken dragon, so maybe something that would fit that?
vj20zMo.jpg
@SpicyTunaRoll Not a problem at all! I prefer it because I was already envisioning some things :) I should be able to provide a sketch in 1-4 days. Thank you so much!
@SpicyTunaRoll Not a problem at all! I prefer it because I was already envisioning some things :) I should be able to provide a sketch in 1-4 days. Thank you so much!
@Saturnia

That sounds great! Can't wait to see what you have in mind!
@Saturnia

That sounds great! Can't wait to see what you have in mind!
vj20zMo.jpg
@Saturnia Thank you for your patience! I was off FR for a while, but I would definitely like to commission you if you still have a slot available.

I love this piece from your examples and would love something similar, in watercolor, with the original mailed out to me afterwards if possible.
Shetani (wearing this outfit) and Mika (wearing this outfit). The two are walking paw-in-hand through a forest in autumn, surrounded by trees in colorful autumn foliage. In her unoccupied paw, Shetani holds a hot drink. Mika is admiring the beautiful scenery while Shetani can't keep her eyes off Mika.

Please let me know how much that would come out to, and we can discuss payment! I would be doing mixed if pure FR is not an option right now.
@Saturnia Thank you for your patience! I was off FR for a while, but I would definitely like to commission you if you still have a slot available.

I love this piece from your examples and would love something similar, in watercolor, with the original mailed out to me afterwards if possible.
Shetani (wearing this outfit) and Mika (wearing this outfit). The two are walking paw-in-hand through a forest in autumn, surrounded by trees in colorful autumn foliage. In her unoccupied paw, Shetani holds a hot drink. Mika is admiring the beautiful scenery while Shetani can't keep her eyes off Mika.

Please let me know how much that would come out to, and we can discuss payment! I would be doing mixed if pure FR is not an option right now.
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@Saturnia

Your animal art is gorgeous, I'd love to see my pets in your style one day :)

Please put me on your pinglist for FR currency please!
@Saturnia

Your animal art is gorgeous, I'd love to see my pets in your style one day :)

Please put me on your pinglist for FR currency please!
CgtyAYW.png
@Saturnia

Do you have examples of any human/humanoid art pieces available?
@Saturnia

Do you have examples of any human/humanoid art pieces available?
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
@Orenda Apologies for the delay! Unfortunately, no :( I should probably start drawing and providing them as examples soon. Would you like to be added to my pinglist?

@Larae Adding you shortly! <3 I'm happy to hear you like my art!
@Orenda Apologies for the delay! Unfortunately, no :( I should probably start drawing and providing them as examples soon. Would you like to be added to my pinglist?

@Larae Adding you shortly! <3 I'm happy to hear you like my art!
^
^
@Lyra53 @lliramyne @Prescott @BananaMushroom @kijauni

Hello everyone! I currently have 3 free slots available. I can't do full FR payment right now, as I really need to replace my glasses. So I'm still accepting mixed/USD orders only.

I've added a few new examples to the tab as well!

@Lyra53 @lliramyne @Prescott @BananaMushroom @kijauni

Hello everyone! I currently have 3 free slots available. I can't do full FR payment right now, as I really need to replace my glasses. So I'm still accepting mixed/USD orders only.

I've added a few new examples to the tab as well!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7