Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Saturn's PWYW Shop [USD/FR] Animal art +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Saturnia Hi! I noticed you have some watercolor examples in your imgur gallery, in addition to your digital work. Are digital and traditional the same base price?
@Saturnia Hi! I noticed you have some watercolor examples in your imgur gallery, in addition to your digital work. Are digital and traditional the same base price?
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@acinonyxjubatus Hello! Yes! The only thing that would change the price would be shipping.

I can ship for free, but the drawing isn't warranted this way and there's no way to track it, so I avoid this.

Based on previous packages and according to the postal service I use about 4-7USD for Europe, and 9-12USD for USA and overseas, the letters tend to weight between 200-300 grams and I tend to mark them as fragile to avoid bending.

@acinonyxjubatus Hello! Yes! The only thing that would change the price would be shipping.

I can ship for free, but the drawing isn't warranted this way and there's no way to track it, so I avoid this.

Based on previous packages and according to the postal service I use about 4-7USD for Europe, and 9-12USD for USA and overseas, the letters tend to weight between 200-300 grams and I tend to mark them as fragile to avoid bending.

^
^
@Saturnia Oh, great! And just for reference, how much would a piece like this one from your examples cost?
@Saturnia Oh, great! And just for reference, how much would a piece like this one from your examples cost?
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@acinonyxjubatus

If the drawing will include two characters, 50-90USD/5kg-9kg, preferably mixed if full USD payment isn't possible. Would that be okay?

Also, just a warning, but due to bad events in my personal life, I'd be able to start working on this in 5-15 days. Let me know if that's an issue <3

Thank you so much!
@acinonyxjubatus

If the drawing will include two characters, 50-90USD/5kg-9kg, preferably mixed if full USD payment isn't possible. Would that be okay?

Also, just a warning, but due to bad events in my personal life, I'd be able to start working on this in 5-15 days. Let me know if that's an issue <3

Thank you so much!
Finished commission for @/kijauni! Bumping the thread with an art piece because I lack dragon examples ahh [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mFbTHwu.png[/img][/center]
Finished commission for @/kijauni! Bumping the thread with an art piece because I lack dragon examples ahh
mFbTHwu.png
^
^
^
^
Oh wow that owl you've added is really good! Their faces are always so hard to draw but you nailed it ^^
Oh wow that owl you've added is really good! Their faces are always so hard to draw but you nailed it ^^
TME6fPB.png
@BananaMushroom <3 Thank you so much! I love drawing birds! I love your human art btw, and I'll be replying to your messages soon!

^
@BananaMushroom <3 Thank you so much! I love drawing birds! I love your human art btw, and I'll be replying to your messages soon!

^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7