Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards | Full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@remnio [img]https://i.imgur.com/PU3bgXj.png[/img] Aah, it was really enjoyable working on this board! Mari's such a sweet soul, and I hope I did her well. ^^ I mainly focused on what she likes, but I did try and incorporate some of her nature into the quote. Do let me know if you want anything changed and I can do that. <3
@remnio

PU3bgXj.png

Aah, it was really enjoyable working on this board! Mari's such a sweet soul, and I hope I did her well. ^^ I mainly focused on what she likes, but I did try and incorporate some of her nature into the quote.

Do let me know if you want anything changed and I can do that. <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@reveurs aaaa i love it! it looks so soft [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@reveurs aaaa i love it! it looks so soft
@remnio

I'm really glad you like it. <3
@remnio

I'm really glad you like it. <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] SilverSilver [b]Panel Format Number:[/b] #3 [b]Specific images you want included:[/b] warm/earth colors, embers, bones/antlers [b]Specific images you do not want:[/b] Nothing outwardly scary, just ominous or melancholy [b]Character Description/Lore:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51594171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515942/51594171_350.png[/img] [/url] She's got some lore in her bio, but in short, she's a fallen priest who wanders the world, constantly fighting and struggling to come to terms with what she's becoming. [b]Other:[/b] Nothing I can think of!
@Reveurs

Username: SilverSilver
Panel Format Number: #3
Specific images you want included: warm/earth colors, embers, bones/antlers
Specific images you do not want: Nothing outwardly scary, just ominous or melancholy
Character Description/Lore:
51594171_350.png

She's got some lore in her bio, but in short, she's a fallen priest who wanders the world, constantly fighting and struggling to come to terms with what she's becoming.
Other: Nothing I can think of!
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver

I'll get started as soon as I can. ^^
@SilverSilver

I'll get started as soon as I can. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@SilverSilver [img]https://i.imgur.com/YjzCfe2.png[/img] DeVotional is such a fascinating character! I really enjoyed working on this board for her. ^^ I tried to appeal to more of the theme of the "fallen priest", but still tried to keep an ominous air to it--hence the bones and abandoned building/church. And, of course, just as another nod to her lore (which is really well written, I might add ^^), I included the image of the old tomes/texts in there as being one of the central points of interest. But, please let me know if you want me to change anything, and I'll happily do so!
@SilverSilver

YjzCfe2.png

DeVotional is such a fascinating character! I really enjoyed working on this board for her. ^^ I tried to appeal to more of the theme of the "fallen priest", but still tried to keep an ominous air to it--hence the bones and abandoned building/church. And, of course, just as another nod to her lore (which is really well written, I might add ^^), I included the image of the old tomes/texts in there as being one of the central points of interest.

But, please let me know if you want me to change anything, and I'll happily do so!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs Oh, this looks [i]fantastic[/i]. You did a wonderful job on it; thank you so much! I'll have to stop by for more moodboards sometime soon [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Reveurs

Oh, this looks fantastic. You did a wonderful job on it; thank you so much! I'll have to stop by for more moodboards sometime soon
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver

Thank you; that means a lot. ^^ You'll always be welcome here if that's the case. <3
@SilverSilver

Thank you; that means a lot. ^^ You'll always be welcome here if that's the case. <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

I was just looking around for moodboards and these look amazing! I have a few dragons in mind, but would it be alright to order three at once?
@Reveurs

I was just looking around for moodboards and these look amazing! I have a few dragons in mind, but would it be alright to order three at once?
Gy5sOWI.png
@willpower

Thank you! And, yes, that would be perfectly fine! They just might take a bit longer to make since I would prefer to deliver them all at once if that's alright with you. ^^
@willpower

Thank you! And, yes, that would be perfectly fine! They just might take a bit longer to make since I would prefer to deliver them all at once if that's alright with you. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37