Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards | Full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@willpower

I'm all too familiar with having certain fixations on characters, haha. But, I'm flattered that you appreciate these moodboards. <3 I'm glad to be of help, and I wish you well in regards to fleshing them out; I'm sure they'll turn out wonderfully!
@willpower

I'm all too familiar with having certain fixations on characters, haha. But, I'm flattered that you appreciate these moodboards. <3 I'm glad to be of help, and I wish you well in regards to fleshing them out; I'm sure they'll turn out wonderfully!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] NlCKname (i is a lowercase L) [b]Panel Format Number:[/b] 3 [b]Specific images you want included:[/b] A crown of some kind [b]Specific images you do not want:[/b] none [b]Character Description/Lore:[/b] Raegnor is known as The Withered King and leads the Dark Court, so his aesthetic is his colors and apparel but with some death/bones aesthetics as well, he's known as the withered king because he has the power to suck the life force from other dragons. He's malicious and cruel but very smart and persuasive as well, which is how he gets people to join his side. (he's sorta like DIO if you watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [b]Other:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48517243] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485173/48517243_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Reveurs
Username: NlCKname (i is a lowercase L)
Panel Format Number: 3
Specific images you want included: A crown of some kind
Specific images you do not want: none
Character Description/Lore: Raegnor is known as The Withered King and leads the Dark Court, so his aesthetic is his colors and apparel but with some death/bones aesthetics as well, he's known as the withered king because he has the power to suck the life force from other dragons. He's malicious and cruel but very smart and persuasive as well, which is how he gets people to join his side. (he's sorta like DIO if you watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Other:

48517243_350.png
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname

He sounds like an interesting character! (I never actually watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, though I have heard of the title in passing. ^^;) Feel free to send over your payment, and I'll accept it once I've pinged you the result!
@NlCKname

He sounds like an interesting character! (I never actually watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, though I have heard of the title in passing. ^^;) Feel free to send over your payment, and I'll accept it once I've pinged you the result!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@NlCKname [img]https://i.imgur.com/h7yJzLh.png[/img] Raegnor seems like quite the intriguing character! I always seem to love the entire "sinister/dark ruler aspect", so this was a fun board to create. ^^ I tended to stick more to his "Withered King" title, with certain images that came to mind first; whether those represented his actual apparel items or his nature--hence the desolate imagery towards the left-hand side and bottom. Lastly, I incorporated his general colour scheme (reds and purples), but I only made them just a bit more faded yet kept that purple tint to the entire board. Overall, I hope I portrayed him well, but please let me know if you'd like anything changed; I'll happily do so! <3
@NlCKname

h7yJzLh.png

Raegnor seems like quite the intriguing character! I always seem to love the entire "sinister/dark ruler aspect", so this was a fun board to create. ^^ I tended to stick more to his "Withered King" title, with certain images that came to mind first; whether those represented his actual apparel items or his nature--hence the desolate imagery towards the left-hand side and bottom.

Lastly, I incorporated his general colour scheme (reds and purples), but I only made them just a bit more faded yet kept that purple tint to the entire board.

Overall, I hope I portrayed him well, but please let me know if you'd like anything changed; I'll happily do so! <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

Overall looks pretty good, but I do have 2 things to change

-the bones image has a watermark, could I get a different one?

-could the bones, crown, and swamp images have a more red tint?

Other then that I'm pretty happy with it, I especially love the roses and how they're pretty much the same colors as the roses in his apparel!
@Reveurs

Overall looks pretty good, but I do have 2 things to change

-the bones image has a watermark, could I get a different one?

-could the bones, crown, and swamp images have a more red tint?

Other then that I'm pretty happy with it, I especially love the roses and how they're pretty much the same colors as the roses in his apparel!
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] amend [b]Panel Format Number:[/b] format 4 [b]Specific images you want included:[/b] i would like hers to be something along with her colors, so gold and black. specifically shiny stuff, like clothes and jewelry, maybe some opalescent images? also maybe something about her lack of wings (a quote about loving yourself or something idk)? if you cant figure something out no need to worry ^^ [b]Specific images you do not want:[/b] nothing like severed limbs or like actual images of the nubs haha [b]Character Description/Lore:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47884059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478841/47884059_350.png[/img] [/url] her bio has her full lore, but she's kinda vain and uppity but is really only trying to hide her insecurities because of the constant teasing/bullying she'd get bc shes wingless :((( [b]Other:[/b] feel free to have like all creative liberty i didn't really have a specific vision in mind so sorry if anythings kinda confusing lmao (and is it 15kt total?)
@Reveurs
Username: amend
Panel Format Number: format 4
Specific images you want included: i would like hers to be something along with her colors, so gold and black. specifically shiny stuff, like clothes and jewelry, maybe some opalescent images? also maybe something about her lack of wings (a quote about loving yourself or something idk)? if you cant figure something out no need to worry ^^
Specific images you do not want: nothing like severed limbs or like actual images of the nubs haha
Character Description/Lore:
47884059_350.png

her bio has her full lore, but she's kinda vain and uppity but is really only trying to hide her insecurities because of the constant teasing/bullying she'd get bc shes wingless :(((
Other: feel free to have like all creative liberty i didn't really have a specific vision in mind so sorry if anythings kinda confusing lmao (and is it 15kt total?)
FObX7rS.png
J7D1quC.png
QUIpVFE.png
if i dont reply..^^^ thats why so feel free to ping
@NlCKname Sorry, I didn't realize that the bone imagery was watermarked. I did find another imgae as a backup, however, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Thought I would give a more greyscale/monochromatic colour palette to the board to signify his ability of withering life. But, yeah, that shouldn't be too much trouble. [img]https://i.imgur.com/RssRaWT.png[/img] Hopefully, this should be better. Let me know if it's not and want to request more modifications. ----- @amend I'll get started as soon as I can. Feel free to send over the payment, and I'll accept it when I ping you the result. And, yes, it is 15kt/15g.
@NlCKname

Sorry, I didn't realize that the bone imagery was watermarked. I did find another imgae as a backup, however, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Thought I would give a more greyscale/monochromatic colour palette to the board to signify his ability of withering life. But, yeah, that shouldn't be too much trouble.

RssRaWT.png

Hopefully, this should be better. Let me know if it's not and want to request more modifications.

@amend

I'll get started as soon as I can. Feel free to send over the payment, and I'll accept it when I ping you the result. And, yes, it is 15kt/15g.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

Looks good, thank you! I'm excited to put it in his bio :3
@Reveurs

Looks good, thank you! I'm excited to put it in his bio :3
iOOCMct.gif
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname

I'm glad to hear it. <3 Thank you for ordering.
@NlCKname

I'm glad to hear it. <3 Thank you for ordering.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@amend [img]https://i.imgur.com/40Qxlms.png[/img] Margeaux has such an interesting backstory! I simply adore her colour palette, so I think I definitely leaned more towards her warmer colour scheme than anything. But, I did try to have that black aspect try to fit into there, so those do have a bit of a warmer tint. And, just as a nod to her lore--and as requested--I also tried to find a suitable quote that incorporates her past of bullying concerning her wingless figure, and would represent her rising above it. Please let me know if you'd like anything changed, and I'll happily do so. <3
@amend

40Qxlms.png

Margeaux has such an interesting backstory! I simply adore her colour palette, so I think I definitely leaned more towards her warmer colour scheme than anything. But, I did try to have that black aspect try to fit into there, so those do have a bit of a warmer tint. And, just as a nod to her lore--and as requested--I also tried to find a suitable quote that incorporates her past of bullying concerning her wingless figure, and would represent her rising above it.

Please let me know if you'd like anything changed, and I'll happily do so. <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37