Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN | STYLE UPDATE] >Jasmine Gijinka<
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84
@JewelGarden Grabbing a slot for paper style! I'll post an order form soon!!!!! Username & ID: hat17 (4865) Commission Type: paper style (with background) (Number) Character(s): 1 Fullbody color shaded simple background No Animation Characters: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59354314] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593544/59354314_350.png[/img] [/url] Characters Bio & Personality Her name literally means "beautiful lady snake", and is based on a kind of Chinese monster(?). She is very beautiful and alluring, only comes at night to seduce men (and women if that's what they like), and feed on those who fell for her seduction. This particular one had been really successful in her art and had yet to meet any worthy enemies. Oh and since it's loosely based off Chinese myth, I'd like her style to be more Imperial (Han-style). Please let me know if you'd like some clothes reference images of Han style clothes. It's different to Cheongsam that most people associate Chinese traditional clothes to at first instance; it's an older style than Cheongsam and more flow-y and elegant. Payment Mode Paypal Upfront Extra Can I have her design to be a beautiful and mature woman with a snaky bottom half? Thank you!
@JewelGarden
Grabbing a slot for paper style! I'll post an order form soon!!!!!

Username & ID:
hat17 (4865)

Commission Type: paper style (with background)
(Number) Character(s): 1
Fullbody
color shaded
simple background
No Animation

Characters:

59354314_350.png

Characters Bio & Personality
Her name literally means "beautiful lady snake", and is based on a kind of Chinese monster(?). She is very beautiful and alluring, only comes at night to seduce men (and women if that's what they like), and feed on those who fell for her seduction. This particular one had been really successful in her art and had yet to meet any worthy enemies. Oh and since it's loosely based off Chinese myth, I'd like her style to be more Imperial (Han-style). Please let me know if you'd like some clothes reference images of Han style clothes. It's different to Cheongsam that most people associate Chinese traditional clothes to at first instance; it's an older style than Cheongsam and more flow-y and elegant.

Payment Mode
Paypal
Upfront

Extra
Can I have her design to be a beautiful and mature woman with a snaky bottom half? Thank you!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@menghuancat
Here here.
@menghuancat
Here here.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 nice to see ya~ I added you to the slots just now :>
@hat17 nice to see ya~ I added you to the slots just now :>
@JewelGarden

Any remaining slot? I'll take whatever's left! (Still have 2/3 from the set)
@JewelGarden

Any remaining slot? I'll take whatever's left! (Still have 2/3 from the set)
@Meowfred

yes, indeed! 2 slots- if no one gets the last one, I shall give it to ya lmao
@Meowfred

yes, indeed! 2 slots- if no one gets the last one, I shall give it to ya lmao
@JewelGarden

Np, I’ll wait. XD
@JewelGarden

Np, I’ll wait. XD
@JewelGarden

Aaaaah thank god I’m here on time. Can you hold my spot until I get this refrerence done??
@JewelGarden

Aaaaah thank god I’m here on time. Can you hold my spot until I get this refrerence done??
XOxv5KE.png
@cytus

sure can do!
@cytus

sure can do!
@meowfred someone else filled the last spot, so for now let's follow our plan to do one by on :>
@meowfred someone else filled the last spot, so for now let's follow our plan to do one by on :>
@JewelGarden
Cool, let me know when you decide which one to work on first xD (after you're done with hat17's)
@JewelGarden
Cool, let me know when you decide which one to work on first xD (after you're done with hat17's)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84