Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN | STYLE UPDATE] >Jasmine Gijinka<
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84
@jewelgarden I'd love to be pinged when you have slots open!
@jewelgarden I'd love to be pinged when you have slots open!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Shadowdancer

sure! Thank you for the interest ^^ USD list or G/T list?
@Shadowdancer

sure! Thank you for the interest ^^ USD list or G/T list?
@jewelgarden usd please!
@jewelgarden usd please!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Meowfred alrightooo~ once I finish the two before you, I'll message you :>

the payment will be of only one character so it will be better on you just in case I might not be able to open the shop next month.
@Meowfred alrightooo~ once I finish the two before you, I'll message you :>

the payment will be of only one character so it will be better on you just in case I might not be able to open the shop next month.
@Shadowdancer

alright! now you're under the usd ping list ^^
@Shadowdancer

alright! now you're under the usd ping list ^^
@JewelGarden

Great! I'm in no hurry so take your time with other commissions xD
@JewelGarden

Great! I'm in no hurry so take your time with other commissions xD
@waleskayu your bb is here~ also, hope you stay safe from corona. careful there~ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FxY97IW.png[/img] [url=https://sta.sh/0203s3ede9op][LINK][/url][/center]
@waleskayu

your bb is here~
also, hope you stay safe from corona. careful there~
@JewelGarden
Omg the process from flat color to shading was amazing, the demonstration of stainedglass is completed beyond my expectations! Thank you again for your effort on the redesign of him and of course on the entire picture qvq
Wish you safe and healthy too!
@JewelGarden
Omg the process from flat color to shading was amazing, the demonstration of stainedglass is completed beyond my expectations! Thank you again for your effort on the redesign of him and of course on the entire picture qvq
Wish you safe and healthy too!
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
@JewelGarden
OMG!!! Your art is fabulous!! My friends just sent me the link to your shop and I'm crying now for those stained glasses. Can I please be put on your VIP list please? Thank you!
@JewelGarden
OMG!!! Your art is fabulous!! My friends just sent me the link to your shop and I'm crying now for those stained glasses. Can I please be put on your VIP list please? Thank you!
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
@waleskayu

aaaa I didn't see it! tnx for the review as always <333 I thank you a lot for your support and hope we can continue working together from now on as well <33

wish you a safe life there TvT/
@waleskayu

aaaa I didn't see it! tnx for the review as always <333 I thank you a lot for your support and hope we can continue working together from now on as well <33

wish you a safe life there TvT/
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84