Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jumi's Art Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@KawaiiJumi
Can I be put on the ping list too please? :>
@KawaiiJumi
Can I be put on the ping list too please? :>
@Princesomniac sure :)
@Princesomniac sure :)
Sorry for my English.
It is not my native language.

tumblr_pswdrl2WFT1upoj3wo4_250.png
One of art I made for myself, but can be consider a general idea of my art-style :D [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d7a3c62fea42a9514caab75203bee0dd/tumblr_pv077tWAVP1upoj3wo2_1280.png[/img]
One of art I made for myself, but can be consider a general idea of my art-style :D

tumblr_pv077tWAVP1upoj3wo2_1280.png
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi
Please put me on the pinglist!
@KawaiiJumi
Please put me on the pinglist!
4719493.png
@Exeidur since two of commissioners didn't reply to my PVs, are you still interested in commission?
@Exeidur since two of commissioners didn't reply to my PVs, are you still interested in commission?
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi

Hiya! I am definitely still interested, yes :D Too bad the others didn't reply though :(

I already filled in the forms before over here. Did you have any questions about the characters or ideas? And how much do I owe you exactly? (at least 6100G, but I can imagine it being a bit more!)
@KawaiiJumi

Hiya! I am definitely still interested, yes :D Too bad the others didn't reply though :(

I already filled in the forms before over here. Did you have any questions about the characters or ideas? And how much do I owe you exactly? (at least 6100G, but I can imagine it being a bit more!)
@Exeidur since the commission is huge I'm okay with doing simple bg with toffee as an extra :)

It will be 6.100 gems :)
(and thank you for the link! <3)
@Exeidur since the commission is huge I'm okay with doing simple bg with toffee as an extra :)

It will be 6.100 gems :)
(and thank you for the link! <3)
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi Could I be added to your pinglist/waitlist at all? Your art is awesome! ♥
@KawaiiJumi Could I be added to your pinglist/waitlist at all? Your art is awesome! ♥
LnVwSgI.png
@Latios : Sure! You are on pinglist :D

@Curio : Sure! You are on pinglist :D
@Latios : Sure! You are on pinglist :D

@Curio : Sure! You are on pinglist :D
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi

Oooh, thank you so much! I'll send that over right away :)
@KawaiiJumi

Oooh, thank you so much! I'll send that over right away :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14