Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jumi's Art Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Vovina I'm here again, sorry for the long wait, but your amazing desings were too hard for me. Also, life for everyone is like a mess... once again, sorry and hope you like your arts! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409411129886900224/776164942327316490/Vovina2_kopia2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409411129886900224/776163323275509820/Vovina_2_kopia.png[/img]
@Vovina

I'm here again, sorry for the long wait, but your amazing desings were too hard for me. Also, life for everyone is like a mess... once again, sorry and hope you like your arts!

Vovina2_kopia2.png

Vovina_2_kopia.png
Sorry for my English.
It is not my native language.

tumblr_pswdrl2WFT1upoj3wo4_250.png
@KawaiiJumi Aaaaa thank you so much again for these! No worries about the wait, I'm so sorry they were giving you trouble! ;___; What's most important is that you take care of yourself, this year has been so rough for everyone and I'm hoping you get some time to yourself to rest and relax!

And these are so gorgeous, like I do not even know if I have the words to properly describe them and how amazing they look. I admire your style so much and how you color, the clean, neat cell shading combined with those soft gradients makes the most luminescent and beautiful look. I love the way you can see the shining and reflection on the edges of the clothes and those little bits in the hair catching the light, and just how expressive and wonderful the hair looks in and of itself, so full of movement! The body language for them both, the way you have the fading out in the background that gives it that extra depth, and gosh the level of detail! They're so pretty, so perfect, and I adore with all my heart how they turned out!

Thanks so much again and wishing you the best out there! <3
@KawaiiJumi Aaaaa thank you so much again for these! No worries about the wait, I'm so sorry they were giving you trouble! ;___; What's most important is that you take care of yourself, this year has been so rough for everyone and I'm hoping you get some time to yourself to rest and relax!

And these are so gorgeous, like I do not even know if I have the words to properly describe them and how amazing they look. I admire your style so much and how you color, the clean, neat cell shading combined with those soft gradients makes the most luminescent and beautiful look. I love the way you can see the shining and reflection on the edges of the clothes and those little bits in the hair catching the light, and just how expressive and wonderful the hair looks in and of itself, so full of movement! The body language for them both, the way you have the fading out in the background that gives it that extra depth, and gosh the level of detail! They're so pretty, so perfect, and I adore with all my heart how they turned out!

Thanks so much again and wishing you the best out there! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I'm happy you like it! And do not worry, your desings and characters are amazing and I really love them!

Also, thank you for all your kind words, you are the best. Wish you all good <3
@Vovina I'm happy you like it! And do not worry, your desings and characters are amazing and I really love them!

Also, thank you for all your kind words, you are the best. Wish you all good <3
Sorry for my English.

[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63532199][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635322/63532199_350.png[/img][/url] hi! will you be willing to accept this primal and any dragon in my den and 100gems for a comisson? i understand if you decline :) is it okay if i send my oc in the dms?
63532199_350.png hi! will you be willing to accept this primal and any dragon in my den and 100gems for a comisson? i understand if you decline :)
is it okay if i send my oc in the dms?
20190923-000-2.jpg
@Enoch
@Princesomniac
@Latios
@Curio
@Kitto
@nonaline
@Aehdncl
@Quintillion
@Baelfin
@NataliaRomanova
@Lyra531
@Vovina
@Doomling
@Netherlands
@theoncomingstorm
@Riku114
@Joydom
@YetDarker
@Loyalties
@Scultone
@APurpleDragon
@Saurgazing
@Lykanth
@Joywing
@Scultone

Open for one art <3
@Enoch
@Princesomniac
@Latios
@Curio
@Kitto
@nonaline
@Aehdncl
@Quintillion
@Baelfin
@NataliaRomanova
@Lyra531
@Vovina
@Doomling
@Netherlands
@theoncomingstorm
@Riku114
@Joydom
@YetDarker
@Loyalties
@Scultone
@APurpleDragon
@Saurgazing
@Lykanth
@Joywing
@Scultone

Open for one art <3
Sorry for my English.

@C0smicN0va

Sorry I'm right now not interested in dragons :), but thank you for your offer!
@C0smicN0va

Sorry I'm right now not interested in dragons :), but thank you for your offer!
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi May I grab that slot please? I can fill out the form in just a moment~

Would you like to pick which character you'd like to do? Whichever option you would rather draw over the others! Or I can go ahead and choose one if you don't have a preference.

Option #1
1. Kind of art: Cell shading with soft touches, waist up
2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: Astaroth's basically a wicked angel who hunts demons across the universe, and is very stern, domineering, and ruthless.
3. Possibly preferable pose: Up to you!
4. References, references and one more time references: x, x, x, x, x
5. Link to dragon/OC design: Astaroth
6. Preferable payment method: gems

Option #2
2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: Silver is a god who grew tired of his job, so he spends his time pretending to be human. He's flamboyant, charismatic, and a bit irresponsible, but gentle. He's also got two forms, if you choose him you could do whichever one you want.
4. References, references and one more time references: x, x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x
5. Link to dragon/OC design: Silver

Option #3
2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: Midnight's a tricky circus ringmaster who love to entertain people with lavish shows, but is also known for being bombastic, dangerous, and unpredictable.
4. References, references and one more time references: x, x, x, x. Can be drawn with or without (x, x) the smoke arms. And has a simpler outfit (x, x) they can be drawn in instead.
5. Link to dragon/OC design: Midnight
@KawaiiJumi May I grab that slot please? I can fill out the form in just a moment~

Would you like to pick which character you'd like to do? Whichever option you would rather draw over the others! Or I can go ahead and choose one if you don't have a preference.

Option #1
2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: Astaroth's basically a wicked angel who hunts demons across the universe, and is very stern, domineering, and ruthless.
4. References, references and one more time references: x, x, x, x, x
5. Link to dragon/OC design: Astaroth

Option #2
2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: Silver is a god who grew tired of his job, so he spends his time pretending to be human. He's flamboyant, charismatic, and a bit irresponsible, but gentle. He's also got two forms, if you choose him you could do whichever one you want.
4. References, references and one more time references: x, x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x
5. Link to dragon/OC design: Silver

Option #3
2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: Midnight's a tricky circus ringmaster who love to entertain people with lavish shows, but is also known for being bombastic, dangerous, and unpredictable.
4. References, references and one more time references: x, x, x, x. Can be drawn with or without (x, x) the smoke arms. And has a simpler outfit (x, x) they can be drawn in instead.
5. Link to dragon/OC design: Midnight
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina sure as always my dear! :D

I pick 2nd, I like the color pallete of Silver bby :D
@Vovina sure as always my dear! :D

I pick 2nd, I like the color pallete of Silver bby :D
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi Thank you so much! ^__^ I'm very grateful to be able to commission you again!

And Silver sounds perfect, I'll send over a CR in just a moment with the gems for you.
@KawaiiJumi Thank you so much! ^__^ I'm very grateful to be able to commission you again!

And Silver sounds perfect, I'll send over a CR in just a moment with the gems for you.
r6J6MbS.png
@KawaiiJumi
1. Kind of art: Cell shaded bust
2. Basic informations: Cheerful and friendly domestic bengal cat
3. Possibly preferable pose: your choice
4. References: Link
5. Link to dragon/OC design: ^
@KawaiiJumi
1. Kind of art: Cell shaded bust
2. Basic informations: Cheerful and friendly domestic bengal cat
3. Possibly preferable pose: your choice