Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jumi's Art Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Commission done for anonymous. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b53f179bb425c714b9eb67b82e5bb5ee/tumblr_pt22muBilG1upoj3wo1_1280.png[/img]
Commission done for anonymous.

tumblr_pt22muBilG1upoj3wo1_1280.png
Sorry for my English.
It is not my native language.

tumblr_pswdrl2WFT1upoj3wo4_250.png
@KawaiiJumi
Hi! If I understand correctly, you can put people who want art on your pinglist? Because I'd love to be put on there~ I really want to commission you ^^

Should I fill in a form right now, or later, when I am pinged?
@KawaiiJumi
Hi! If I understand correctly, you can put people who want art on your pinglist? Because I'd love to be put on there~ I really want to commission you ^^

Should I fill in a form right now, or later, when I am pinged?
@Exeidur go ahead and fill the form :D Thank you for your interest <3
@Exeidur go ahead and fill the form :D Thank you for your interest <3
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi Great ^^ Here it is: [b]1. Kind of art[/b]: Chibi fullcolor [b]2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs[/b]: I only bought this girl yesterday, but I imagine her to be a sweet girl who loves music! [b]3. Preferable pose:[/b] If you could draw her with headphones on, maybe winking, that would be nice. She has to look cute & happy~ [b]4. References[/b]: She has one fullbody image: [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/4379990_0HM5CXcuMN9rLfp.png[/img] You can see it in the link below as well. Could you make the sleeves a bit shorter? And as for the neckline of the top part: that can be a bit higher so you can realistically show a bit of cleavage, but not have her breasts hanging out :> You can change the neckline a bit if you want as well. [b]5. Link to dragon/OC design[/b]: [url=https://toyhou.se/1189874.-]This girl[/url] [b]6. Extra info[/b]: If you do not like her, I can pick another character to draw! I have many. And can I commission you for two pieces? If so, here is my second form: [b]1. Kind of art[/b]: Cell shaded headshot [b]2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs[/b]: Taevihna is easily angered, arrogant, but smart. She will use anything to achieve her goals, be it money, her looks, or more dubious means. [b]3. Preferable pose:[/b] A mean smile, or a smirk. Something arrogant looking would be cool! [b]4. References[/b]: She has two images already, but this one is most accurate: [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/14436880_3hEUwSTzkKhaCkd.png[/img] It is a chibi headshot, but the hair colour, jewellery details & cloak lining are all perfect! In your image, it would be good if she has an oval shaped face, looks about 20-25 years old and looks pretty! [b]5. Link to dragon/OC design[/b]: [url=https://toyhou.se/4268062.taevihna]Here[/url], but the other image is not very accurate!
@KawaiiJumi

Great ^^ Here it is:

1. Kind of art: Chibi fullcolor
2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: I only bought this girl yesterday, but I imagine her to be a sweet girl who loves music!
3. Preferable pose: If you could draw her with headphones on, maybe winking, that would be nice. She has to look cute & happy~
4. References: She has one fullbody image:
4379990_0HM5CXcuMN9rLfp.png
You can see it in the link below as well.
Could you make the sleeves a bit shorter? And as for the neckline of the top part: that can be a bit higher so you can realistically show a bit of cleavage, but not have her breasts hanging out :> You can change the neckline a bit if you want as well.
5. Link to dragon/OC design: This girl
6. Extra info: If you do not like her, I can pick another character to draw! I have many.

And can I commission you for two pieces? If so, here is my second form:

1. Kind of art: Cell shaded headshot
2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: Taevihna is easily angered, arrogant, but smart. She will use anything to achieve her goals, be it money, her looks, or more dubious means.
3. Preferable pose: A mean smile, or a smirk. Something arrogant looking would be cool!
4. References: She has two images already, but this one is most accurate:
14436880_3hEUwSTzkKhaCkd.png
It is a chibi headshot, but the hair colour, jewellery details & cloak lining are all perfect!
In your image, it would be good if she has an oval shaped face, looks about 20-25 years old and looks pretty!
5. Link to dragon/OC design: Here, but the other image is not very accurate!
Would this be enough of a reference, perchance? If so I'd love to be on your pinglist! (I'll fill out the form as well when the time comes, just wondering if this is enough or if you'd rather not.)
Would this be enough of a reference, perchance? If so I'd love to be on your pinglist! (I'll fill out the form as well when the time comes, just wondering if this is enough or if you'd rather not.)
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@Exeidur both characters are really lovely! And of course I can do both :)
I will be back to you after I'm finished with one I'm working on right now. Wait for note and you are one the list now! Thank you!

@Katzen if you are okay with my slightly comic style I'm okay with ferals... to be honest I really love drawing animals / dragons / beasts / monster etc. :)

@BlueDusk if you are okay with many notes during sketch-phase with corrections I'm okay too :D

@Exeidur both characters are really lovely! And of course I can do both :)
I will be back to you after I'm finished with one I'm working on right now. Wait for note and you are one the list now! Thank you!

@Katzen if you are okay with my slightly comic style I'm okay with ferals... to be honest I really love drawing animals / dragons / beasts / monster etc. :)

@BlueDusk if you are okay with many notes during sketch-phase with corrections I'm okay too :D

Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi
Awesome! Thank you very much, I'll be waiting patiently :)
@KawaiiJumi
Awesome! Thank you very much, I'll be waiting patiently :)
Commission done for next anonymous. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3b54f787a053f582a3e4913fa1e1cb63/tumblr_pt5glmgrnq1upoj3wo2_540.png[/img]
Commission done for next anonymous.

tumblr_pt5glmgrnq1upoj3wo2_540.png
Sorry for my English.

@Vovina Hope you like it! Thank you for commissioning me :) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7235f7bd2cf1c0d652942d22c1a0f7bf/tumblr_pt6zl4aWFM1upoj3wo2_1280.png[/img]
@Vovina
Hope you like it! Thank you for commissioning me :)

tumblr_pt6zl4aWFM1upoj3wo2_1280.png
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi Oh my goodness, this came out absolutely amazing! He looks so radiant, I love the pink and purple tints to the shadows, and all those shimmering highlights, it's as if he's glowing! <3 Thank you so, so much for drawing him, I adore the way this turned out, he looks just incredible in your style! You've done such amazing work with the shadows too, it's like the volume and shape of each individual piece, like the weight in the sleeves and the flow of the hair, bring with it even more personality and detail into the picture! He looks so alive and elegant, and your art is breathtaking!

If it's not too much trouble and you wouldn't mind doing the other character as well, could you please put me back on your pinglist? (I'd be happy to fill out the form again if needed!) I'd love to commission you again if possible but completely understand if for any reason you'd rather not!

Thank you so much again! :D
@KawaiiJumi Oh my goodness, this came out absolutely amazing! He looks so radiant, I love the pink and purple tints to the shadows, and all those shimmering highlights, it's as if he's glowing! <3 Thank you so, so much for drawing him, I adore the way this turned out, he looks just incredible in your style! You've done such amazing work with the shadows too, it's like the volume and shape of each individual piece, like the weight in the sleeves and the flow of the hair, bring with it even more personality and detail into the picture! He looks so alive and elegant, and your art is breathtaking!

If it's not too much trouble and you wouldn't mind doing the other character as well, could you please put me back on your pinglist? (I'd be happy to fill out the form again if needed!) I'd love to commission you again if possible but completely understand if for any reason you'd rather not!

Thank you so much again! :D
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14