Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jumi's Art Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Exeidur Your first part of commission <3 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f03129a49760eb7a2fccd0b6ae0da9a3/tumblr_ptek20WIxj1upoj3wo2_540.png[/img]
@Exeidur

Your first part of commission <3

tumblr_ptek20WIxj1upoj3wo2_540.png
Sorry for my English.
It is not my native language.

tumblr_pswdrl2WFT1upoj3wo4_250.png
@Exeidur And the second one! Hope you like them <3 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c97d7ea3893e689bc3451f4d375d867d/tumblr_pteqy0m4c31upoj3wo2_540.png[/img]
@Exeidur

And the second one! Hope you like them <3

tumblr_pteqy0m4c31upoj3wo2_540.png
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi

Thank you so much for both pieces! I think they look absolutely amazing. Is it possible to order one more piece from you? Because I'd love that :>

Oh PS, if you upload/have uploaded the pieces to your tumblr, could you tag me there? I'm Exeidur on tumblr as well, and I'd love to like and/or reblog your post(s)~
@KawaiiJumi

Thank you so much for both pieces! I think they look absolutely amazing. Is it possible to order one more piece from you? Because I'd love that :>

Oh PS, if you upload/have uploaded the pieces to your tumblr, could you tag me there? I'm Exeidur on tumblr as well, and I'd love to like and/or reblog your post(s)~
@Exeidur sure thing! I will put you on the list.

Glad you like them <3
@Exeidur sure thing! I will put you on the list.

Glad you like them <3
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi

Aaah, awesome! :D Should I fill in a form already, or can I do that later?
@KawaiiJumi

Aaah, awesome! :D Should I fill in a form already, or can I do that later?
@Exeidur

When you have the time :)

https://kawaiijumi.tumblr.com/post/185729102058/commission-for-exeidur-3
https://kawaiijumi.tumblr.com/post/185726647298/commission-for-exeidur-3
@Exeidur

When you have the time :)

https://kawaiijumi.tumblr.com/post/185729102058/commission-for-exeidur-3
https://kawaiijumi.tumblr.com/post/185726647298/commission-for-exeidur-3
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi
Alright! I really loved your pieces, so I'm going for two pieces once again :> Hope that's alright!

Piece 1
1. Kind of art
Fullcolour chibi

2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs (they will help mi with draw the expressions, emotions and nature).
Toffee is mischievous, quick to anger, and she loves eating toffee. She can be quite scary and aggresive, but she has a sweet side as well. Mainly if you give her sweets (preferably toffee).

3. Possibly preferable pose.
Having her sit on a pile of toffee (willing to pay extra for the pile of toffee, of course!), or just have her looking sassy, maybe just eating a piece of toffee :>

4. References, references and one more time references (can be on poses, characters, everything what you can think of).
wrapped toffee, chocolate covered toffee, some nice-looking chewy toffee~ Apart from that, she has two fullbody pieces (see character page below), of which the first looks the best. See more detail on that below.

5. Link to OC design
Here!. Her outfit looks best on the first image (the chibi), though I'd like a bit of added detail (have an actual zipper in there on the front, maybe add some pockets, like in the second image). She has boots on in the second image (the regular fullbody), but I don't think those really fits. I'd rather have something like some cool black & orange sneakers or platform shoes.
Lastly, you can't see her left eye (right for the viewer) on her references, but if you draw that, it's completely black! So she has the one orange/yellow eye, and one completely black one :>

6. Preferable payment method
Gems! (1800 + extra for toffee?)

Piece 2
1. Kind of art
Cell shaded fullbody

2. Basic informations about OC
Elysia is a bit arrogant and vain, but a very powerful demon as well. She mostly seems stoic, but when she's angry, you will notice. She is mostly in tune with fire, and her fire has a signature colour (the blueish green you can see in her refs). She is also not afraid to use her feminine side to get what she wants and likes to dress in sexy/slightly revealing clothing.

I would love either an attack pose (her throwing fire, or hovering a huge fireball above her head), or looking flirty/sexy.

4. References, references and one more time references (can be on poses, characters, everything what you can think of).
I think her main reference image (see below) is pretty good to see what she looks like. The flowers look like roses, though I'm not sure teal roses actually exist. So you can change those to actually existing flowers in that colour (like this hydrangea). I'm not really sure what I could get references of, but if possible, I'd like a version without background, and one with a background like you did for this piece (either an image on the background or just the white border & a coloured square inside).

5. Link to OC design
Here are all of her existing pictures. The first image is the only correct one, when it comes to her outfit. But I don't mind small changes to that, if that makes it work better.

Gems (4300G)

Total of at least 6100 Gems! Let me know if you need any more information~
@KawaiiJumi
Alright! I really loved your pieces, so I'm going for two pieces once again :> Hope that's alright!

Piece 1
1. Kind of art
Fullcolour chibi

2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs (they will help mi with draw the expressions, emotions and nature).
Toffee is mischievous, quick to anger, and she loves eating toffee. She can be quite scary and aggresive, but she has a sweet side as well. Mainly if you give her sweets (preferably toffee).

Having her sit on a pile of toffee (willing to pay extra for the pile of toffee, of course!), or just have her looking sassy, maybe just eating a piece of toffee :>

wrapped toffee, chocolate covered toffee, some nice-looking chewy toffee~ Apart from that, she has two fullbody pieces (see character page below), of which the first looks the best. See more detail on that below.

5. Link to OC design
Here!. Her outfit looks best on the first image (the chibi), though I'd like a bit of added detail (have an actual zipper in there on the front, maybe add some pockets, like in the second image). She has boots on in the second image (the regular fullbody), but I don't think those really fits. I'd rather have something like some cool black & orange sneakers or platform shoes.
Lastly, you can't see her left eye (right for the viewer) on her references, but if you draw that, it's completely black! So she has the one orange/yellow eye, and one completely black one :>

Gems! (1800 + extra for toffee?)

Piece 2
1. Kind of art
Cell shaded fullbody

2. Basic informations about OC
Elysia is a bit arrogant and vain, but a very powerful demon as well. She mostly seems stoic, but when she's angry, you will notice. She is mostly in tune with fire, and her fire has a signature colour (the blueish green you can see in her refs). She is also not afraid to use her feminine side to get what she wants and likes to dress in sexy/slightly revealing clothing.

I would love either an attack pose (her throwing fire, or hovering a huge fireball above her head), or looking flirty/sexy.

I think her main reference image (see below) is pretty good to see what she looks like. The flowers look like roses, though I'm not sure teal roses actually exist. So you can change those to actually existing flowers in that colour (like this hydrangea). I'm not really sure what I could get references of, but if possible, I'd like a version without background, and one with a background like you did for this piece (either an image on the background or just the white border & a coloured square inside).

5. Link to OC design
Here are all of her existing pictures. The first image is the only correct one, when it comes to her outfit. But I don't mind small changes to that, if that makes it work better.

Gems (4300G)

Total of at least 6100 Gems! Let me know if you need any more information~
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/365520427071832075/594985235385417730/smok_1a_copy.png[/img] Next dragon-related art :D
smok_1a_copy.png

Next dragon-related art :D
Sorry for my English.

Hi there KawaiiJumi!
I’m sure you’ve been told many times, but your art is absolutely incredible! I’m interested in purchasing artwork from you in the future, but I had a question about prices that I wasn’t sure where to ask. Didn’t want to disturb you with a PM, so I guess I’ll ask here!

Do prices increase with more than one character in the artwork? (That is, if you even accept commissions of more than one character in a piece - I know some artists would rather just do one figure at a time which is just fine!)
So, for an example, I was looking into ordering a cell-shaded full-body (or possibly headshot) piece of two dragons who are mates :) Would the price increase from the one you listed, because there are two dragons in the artwork instead of one?

Thanks in advance for answering my possibly-dumb question and also for graciously sharing your talents with the FR community! :D

Edit: oops, I see now that you put “ask questions in a note” under your price quote... I missed that - sorry!! Hope you still wouldn’t mind answering my question here?
Hi there KawaiiJumi!
I’m sure you’ve been told many times, but your art is absolutely incredible! I’m interested in purchasing artwork from you in the future, but I had a question about prices that I wasn’t sure where to ask. Didn’t want to disturb you with a PM, so I guess I’ll ask here!

Do prices increase with more than one character in the artwork? (That is, if you even accept commissions of more than one character in a piece - I know some artists would rather just do one figure at a time which is just fine!)
So, for an example, I was looking into ordering a cell-shaded full-body (or possibly headshot) piece of two dragons who are mates :) Would the price increase from the one you listed, because there are two dragons in the artwork instead of one?

Thanks in advance for answering my possibly-dumb question and also for graciously sharing your talents with the FR community! :D

Edit: oops, I see now that you put “ask questions in a note” under your price quote... I missed that - sorry!! Hope you still wouldn’t mind answering my question here?
shelb.gif jKMETFn.png
happy_dude.png
Clearwater Cradle
The realm of the free.
cWNKQO3.png
actual_wind_mascot.png
shellbubble.gif
Also - I’d love to be added to the pinglist @KawaiiJumi :)
Also - I’d love to be added to the pinglist @KawaiiJumi :)
shelb.gif jKMETFn.png
happy_dude.png
Clearwater Cradle
The realm of the free.
cWNKQO3.png
actual_wind_mascot.png
shellbubble.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14