Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jumi's Art Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Vovina sure thing! I will gladly put you on the list!

And thank you, very very very much for this comment! I really appreciate the effort you made to tell me what you think about art you got. It warmed my heart <3
@Vovina sure thing! I will gladly put you on the list!

And thank you, very very very much for this comment! I really appreciate the effort you made to tell me what you think about art you got. It warmed my heart <3
Sorry for my English.
It is not my native language.

tumblr_pswdrl2WFT1upoj3wo4_250.png
@KawaiiJumi Thank you so much! And you deserve the praise! <3 May I order a piece for this character this time please?

1. Kind of art: fullbody cell shading with soft touches

2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: Personality-wise, he is sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than challenging someone face-to-face. He's one of the villains in the cartoon, and is usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel. (Small note!, he is human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf. It should be visible in some of his references, but if you need additional images, just let me know.)

3. Possibly preferable pose: The pose/mood is up to you! He can be a very expressive character, silly or serious. He is an antagonist but is also one of those characters that can play a role of comic relief sometimes, if you want to draw him laughing or as if he's taunting or looking down on someone, or thinking about something, sneaking around like he knows something everyone else doesn't or is just generally up to no good, those would all be good sorts of ideas for him. Or if you've got an idea of your own you'd like to work with, please by all means go with that one!

4. References, references and one more time references (can be on poses, characters, everything what you can think of).
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps-One, Two, Three, Four, Five

6. Preferable payment method ($ / gems / treasure): gems
@KawaiiJumi Thank you so much! And you deserve the praise! <3 May I order a piece for this character this time please?

1. Kind of art: fullbody cell shading with soft touches

2. Basic informations about dragons/OCs: Personality-wise, he is sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than challenging someone face-to-face. He's one of the villains in the cartoon, and is usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel. (Small note!, he is human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf. It should be visible in some of his references, but if you need additional images, just let me know.)

3. Possibly preferable pose: The pose/mood is up to you! He can be a very expressive character, silly or serious. He is an antagonist but is also one of those characters that can play a role of comic relief sometimes, if you want to draw him laughing or as if he's taunting or looking down on someone, or thinking about something, sneaking around like he knows something everyone else doesn't or is just generally up to no good, those would all be good sorts of ideas for him. Or if you've got an idea of your own you'd like to work with, please by all means go with that one!

4. References, references and one more time references (can be on poses, characters, everything what you can think of).
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps-One, Two, Three, Four, Five

6. Preferable payment method ($ / gems / treasure): gems
r6J6MbS.png
@KawaiiJumi

Hello! Do you accept items as payment for commissions? I can offer some 2013/14 retired items as well as UM accents and other valuable items, if any of those interest you.
@KawaiiJumi

Hello! Do you accept items as payment for commissions? I can offer some 2013/14 retired items as well as UM accents and other valuable items, if any of those interest you.
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone send me list of apparels or retired familiars you want to offer (I'm not into skins) and I will see if there is anything that will be interested for me :D
@Scultone send me list of apparels or retired familiars you want to offer (I'm not into skins) and I will see if there is anything that will be interested for me :D
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi
Hey, quick question, are you open at the moment? It says you only take one commission at a time, but I wasn't sure since it seems like you have taken more than one before (if that was just an exception then just ignore what I just said~)

Or, if you're not open, may a be added to your pinglist?
@KawaiiJumi
Hey, quick question, are you open at the moment? It says you only take one commission at a time, but I wasn't sure since it seems like you have taken more than one before (if that was just an exception then just ignore what I just said~)

Or, if you're not open, may a be added to your pinglist?
@Kityena I have 5 slots, but working at one at the time (and I don't get the payment till you are on the first slot :D). So yeah, I will add you! <3
@Kityena I have 5 slots, but working at one at the time (and I don't get the payment till you are on the first slot :D). So yeah, I will add you! <3
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi Aaah, alright, gotcha! :) Thank you!
Should I already post info about what I want, or would you prefer me to post it later?
@KawaiiJumi Aaah, alright, gotcha! :) Thank you!
Should I already post info about what I want, or would you prefer me to post it later?
@Kityena please post it! When I have spare time I use to think about what next drawing will look like :D Planning before is really helpful <3
@Kityena please post it! When I have spare time I use to think about what next drawing will look like :D Planning before is really helpful <3
Sorry for my English.

@KawaiiJumi
Hello! I would like a slot please :)

1. Kind of art : Flat colors Headshot
2. Personality: Kind of silly and loves fighting
3. Preferable pose: smiling with teeth!
4. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mr_RbAP81IQ5ITsW8Qmue3s79VmlIwyi?usp=sharinggallery of references! She has dark sclera and pointy teeth.
5. Preferable payment method: gems

Let me know if this looks good!

@KawaiiJumi
Hello! I would like a slot please :)

1. Kind of art : Flat colors Headshot
2. Personality: Kind of silly and loves fighting
3. Preferable pose: smiling with teeth!
4. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mr_RbAP81IQ5ITsW8Qmue3s79VmlIwyi?usp=sharinggallery of references! She has dark sclera and pointy teeth.
5. Preferable payment method: gems

Let me know if this looks good!

ZVpCPil.png
@Trucy everything is okay! I will put you on list and write pm when I will be doing art :D. Thank you!
@Trucy everything is okay! I will put you on list and write pm when I will be doing art :D. Thank you!
Sorry for my English.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14