Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pride Month Art Shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Ambathy

Apologies for the delay in responding! With regards to ideas proposed, by the limited palette version do you mean coloring the entirety of his face after the flag and leaving the background blank?

I admit I am torn between the two as of the moment, so clarification on that might help a little. ;;
@Ambathy

Apologies for the delay in responding! With regards to ideas proposed, by the limited palette version do you mean coloring the entirety of his face after the flag and leaving the background blank?

I admit I am torn between the two as of the moment, so clarification on that might help a little. ;;
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@araaska
Something like that yes; so I would only use the pink, blue, and white throughout the image. I could still make the background the actual flag if you want, but I was thinking like pink tones for base, white for highlight, and blue for shadow.
@araaska
Something like that yes; so I would only use the pink, blue, and white throughout the image. I could still make the background the actual flag if you want, but I was thinking like pink tones for base, white for highlight, and blue for shadow.
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy

Ooh. That sounds incredibly lovely and far better than what I had initially imagined. I would love to jump on that option. <3

I'll have the payment sent over momentarily!
@Ambathy

Ooh. That sounds incredibly lovely and far better than what I had initially imagined. I would love to jump on that option. <3

I'll have the payment sent over momentarily!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Ambathy These are superb! May I please be added to your pinglist?
@Ambathy These are superb! May I please be added to your pinglist?
@tuxthestraycat
One, Two

@soullesswendigo
One

@namek @lowkey @wolfkai @veylaron

Slots open!
@tuxthestraycat
One, Two

@soullesswendigo
One

@namek @lowkey @wolfkai @veylaron

Slots open!
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
Hey @Ambathy! I'll take two.

Can I get one of Larimar, peeking over shutter shades that have the pan flag colors? And second, Bermudo with rainbow-colored tongues?

I'll pay half in treasure, half in gems. Thanks!
Hey @Ambathy! I'll take two.

Can I get one of Larimar, peeking over shutter shades that have the pan flag colors? And second, Bermudo with rainbow-colored tongues?

I'll pay half in treasure, half in gems. Thanks!
They came out fantastic, thank you so much!!
They came out fantastic, thank you so much!!
@letigir
Yep! Adding you. :)
@letigir
Yep! Adding you. :)

@Ambathy
Ahh alright, I'll snag that last slot!

Could I get one of Feagh (scroll to the bottom for human refs) wearing a cute headband coloured like the androgyne flag?
And a second of Dante (human ref in bio, again) wearing some rockin' aviator shades with the bi colours.

I'll pay in treasure, thanks!

@Ambathy
Ahh alright, I'll snag that last slot!

Could I get one of Feagh (scroll to the bottom for human refs) wearing a cute headband coloured like the androgyne flag?
And a second of Dante (human ref in bio, again) wearing some rockin' aviator shades with the bi colours.

I'll pay in treasure, thanks!
oWOU8WM.png
@Ambathy

Can I be added to the pinglist please? These icons look amazing <3
@Ambathy

Can I be added to the pinglist please? These icons look amazing <3
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13