Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pride Month Art Shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Will do. :)
Will do. :)
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.

@Ambathy hi there! Could I get a ping when you have a slot open, please? :o

@Ambathy hi there! Could I get a ping when you have a slot open, please? :o
oWOU8WM.png
@lokey Got a couple open slots;

Hope you guys like 'em!

@zace
One, Two

@satanbacons
One

@lokey Got a couple open slots;

Hope you guys like 'em!

@zace
One, Two

@satanbacons
One

If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy
Could I get an icon for my cute,energetic merman Nico? ^^ https://toyhou.se/4185605.nicaise#14381854
With pansexual flag in the background!
His right eye is pink (I know its hard to see it ^^) and those things on his neck are gills!
When would you like the payment?
@Ambathy
Could I get an icon for my cute,energetic merman Nico? ^^ https://toyhou.se/4185605.nicaise#14381854
With pansexual flag in the background!
His right eye is pink (I know its hard to see it ^^) and those things on his neck are gills!
When would you like the payment?
KtAsLKR.gif
he looks SO CUTE!!! ty!!!!!
he looks SO CUTE!!! ty!!!!!
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
@Ambathy

I realize my critter does not have his color scheme down quite yet, but would it be possible to get one done of this fellow utilizing the trans flag?

A few possibilities would be to color his mask, the "ear pieces", or maybe the tubes going from the jaw? Whichever happens to tickle your fancy! Though if none of them do, please feel free to pick your own placement.
@Ambathy

I realize my critter does not have his color scheme down quite yet, but would it be possible to get one done of this fellow utilizing the trans flag?

A few possibilities would be to color his mask, the "ear pieces", or maybe the tubes going from the jaw? Whichever happens to tickle your fancy! Though if none of them do, please feel free to pick your own placement.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
AHHHH THEY LOOK SO CUTE THANK U SM WEH ;;0;;
AHHHH THEY LOOK SO CUTE THANK U SM WEH ;;0;;
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@soullesswendigo
Adding you, and you can send payment whenever you're ready!

@araaska
Hmm, I can certainly give him a try. Since you don't have a color scheme to work with how would you like me to color him? I could do a sort of limited palette type of thing using the trans flag colors, or I can leave him black and white aside from the colored bits for the flag?
@soullesswendigo
Adding you, and you can send payment whenever you're ready!

@araaska
Hmm, I can certainly give him a try. Since you don't have a color scheme to work with how would you like me to color him? I could do a sort of limited palette type of thing using the trans flag colors, or I can leave him black and white aside from the colored bits for the flag?
@Ambathy
pinglist please
@Ambathy
pinglist please
Yokai.gif
@Ambathy

Can I be put on the pinglist? These are so cute!
@Ambathy

Can I be put on the pinglist? These are so cute!
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13