Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pride Month Art Shop [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Ambathy
Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please? :3
@Ambathy
Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please? :3
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
@Ambathy
/moved to my first post!/
@Ambathy
/moved to my first post!/
KtAsLKR.gif
They turned out awesome! Thanks so much!
They turned out awesome! Thanks so much!
@Ambathy

Alrighty, thank you! Here’s my order! I’ve decided to order two ^^

Character ref: Maximilian
Flag: Gay flag as the background, please!
Other: He’s a kind social butterfly, so a cheerful expression would be great! Also, some of his refs have freckles on his face while others don’t; the freckles are optional, so you don’t have to include them, but you can if you’d like! ^^

Character ref: Grimm
Flag: Pansexual flag as the background, please!
Other: He’s usually serious, but can in fact smile (XD), so either a calm smile or a serious/bored expression would be nice!
@Ambathy

Alrighty, thank you! Here’s my order! I’ve decided to order two ^^

Character ref: Maximilian
Flag: Gay flag as the background, please!
Other: He’s a kind social butterfly, so a cheerful expression would be great! Also, some of his refs have freckles on his face while others don’t; the freckles are optional, so you don’t have to include them, but you can if you’d like! ^^

Character ref: Grimm
Flag: Pansexual flag as the background, please!
Other: He’s usually serious, but can in fact smile (XD), so either a calm smile or a serious/bored expression would be nice!
xk7ymDQ.png
@Ambathy

Sweet Farore, both versions look phenomenal! I think I will be utilizing the one with the BG as it makes it a bit more obvious as to the intent, though I do appreciate having a version without the BG as well.

He looks so precious in this style, even with his mask making it look like he is eternally upset. Thank you so much for giving him a shot. <3
@Ambathy

Sweet Farore, both versions look phenomenal! I think I will be utilizing the one with the BG as it makes it a bit more obvious as to the intent, though I do appreciate having a version without the BG as well.

He looks so precious in this style, even with his mask making it look like he is eternally upset. Thank you so much for giving him a shot. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@lokey
One , Two

I admit I forgot the sunglasses until after I had done the line work so I hope you don't mind the placement
@lokey
One , Two

I admit I forgot the sunglasses until after I had done the line work so I hope you don't mind the placement
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.

@ambathy
They turned out really well!! And I don't mind the placement of the glasses at all, I actually quite like them on his head.
Thank you so much! <3

@ambathy
They turned out really well!! And I don't mind the placement of the glasses at all, I actually quite like them on his head.
Thank you so much! <3
oWOU8WM.png
@soullesswendigo
One , Two
@soullesswendigo
One , Two
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@soullugia11
One , Two

/Wolfkai
Finished and sending via PM.

@namek @veylaron @pricklygoose @ashwini

Slots open.
@soullugia11
One , Two

/Wolfkai
Finished and sending via PM.

@namek @veylaron @pricklygoose @ashwini

Slots open.
@Ambathy

I hope it is okay to claim a new slot? If not, let me know!

Could you do this critter utilizing the Trans flag colors (again) either painted onto his skull or like he dyed his mane with it? Whichever one feels and works better!

Thank you for your time regardless. <3
@Ambathy

I hope it is okay to claim a new slot? If not, let me know!

Could you do this critter utilizing the Trans flag colors (again) either painted onto his skull or like he dyed his mane with it? Whichever one feels and works better!

Thank you for your time regardless. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13