Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pride Month Art Shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center]Not to be confused with my main art shop; this one will only be open for the month of June! It started with some icons I made for myself and my girlfriend, but now I have a few flight rising examples too! [quote][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/14e225d3732479ac692859a9ab1dd7c7/tumblr_psfdo9T8kx1rbkv3jo1_400.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a29b1db27060e8e0e0ca6c2eded421d0/tumblr_psfdo9T8kx1rbkv3jo2_400.png[/img][/quote] [quote][url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/NV5y1sr/pridecons-meta.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/hRPFtY8/pridecons-dee.png[/img][/url] [/quote] As you can see, very simplified art style and shading, and by default they are 400x400 pixels so they fit well in bios or work great as icons! [b][color=FF0000]I am only doing headshots![/color][/b] For just 150kT/G you can have your own pride icon too; just make sure you include a picture of the dragon/character, and the flag(s) you want included (and how to include them, for example if you want the flag as a background or on a piece of the character's apparel). Going to take 3 at a time, you can request 2 icons at a time per person, this will fill 1 slot. Waitlist: 1. 2. 3. Pinglist: @/wolfkai @/birdbrained @/soullesswendigo [/center]
Not to be confused with my main art shop; this one will only be open for the month of June!
It started with some icons I made for myself and my girlfriend, but now I have a few flight rising examples too!
Quote:
tumblr_psfdo9T8kx1rbkv3jo1_400.pngtumblr_psfdo9T8kx1rbkv3jo2_400.png
Quote:
pridecons-meta.png
pridecons-dee.png

As you can see, very simplified art style and shading, and by default they are 400x400 pixels so they fit well in bios or work great as icons!
I am only doing headshots!
For just 150kT/G you can have your own pride icon too; just make sure you include a picture of the dragon/character, and the flag(s) you want included (and how to include them, for example if you want the flag as a background or on a piece of the character's apparel).

Going to take 3 at a time, you can request 2 icons at a time per person, this will fill 1 slot.

Waitlist:

Pinglist: @/wolfkai @/birdbrained @/soullesswendigo
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy

aHH could I have a icon of my gay cat boy lusen here! (with this flag? its just a combination of gay and trans!)

ref 1 + ref 2

notes: his right eye is green! I know it's kinda hard to see ;; sorry and then his little gold ring earrings too!

could I have him in this outfit here?

outfit ref

for expression maybe sleepy / aloof / blushy! kinda like how he looks in his outfit reference! whatever works for u! he is a very timid and sleepy boy gbh

and then could I have a separate but matching gay icon of this guy here (its his bf) and he can look happy / flirty! ;v; (with just the gay rainbow flag!)

so is that 300g? for those two?
@Ambathy

aHH could I have a icon of my gay cat boy lusen here! (with this flag? its just a combination of gay and trans!)

ref 1 + ref 2

notes: his right eye is green! I know it's kinda hard to see ;; sorry and then his little gold ring earrings too!

could I have him in this outfit here?

outfit ref

for expression maybe sleepy / aloof / blushy! kinda like how he looks in his outfit reference! whatever works for u! he is a very timid and sleepy boy gbh

and then could I have a separate but matching gay icon of this guy here (its his bf) and he can look happy / flirty! ;v; (with just the gay rainbow flag!)

so is that 300g? for those two?
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@zace
Can do! And yep that would be 300g for both, you can send via crossroads or pm whenever you're ready. :)
@zace
Can do! And yep that would be 300g for both, you can send via crossroads or pm whenever you're ready. :)
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy hey, is mixed payment ok? i wanna get one of these but i’m running low on gems ^^”
@Ambathy hey, is mixed payment ok? i wanna get one of these but i’m running low on gems ^^”
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons
Yep, mixed payments are fine!
@satanbacons
Yep, mixed payments are fine!
awesome!!! can i get one of seth with the gay pride flag? lmk when i need to send payment!
awesome!!! can i get one of seth with the gay pride flag? lmk when i need to send payment!
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons whenever you're ready, :)
@satanbacons whenever you're ready, :)
I was just wanting these! ;w;

I would love to get one for each of my sonas; Stray would have the gay flag, and Renegade would have the demisexual flag!

I would love for them both to be anthro, and have the flags as shirts! Stray would look super energetic and enthusiastic, maybe jumping in the air or something, and Renegade would have a secretive or mischievous smile! c: I can send payment upon your confirmation!

EDIT Sorry to change it, but could the trans flag be in the back of Stray's and the grey romantic in the background of Renegade's? If that's not
I was just wanting these! ;w;

I would love to get one for each of my sonas; Stray would have the gay flag, and Renegade would have the demisexual flag!

I would love for them both to be anthro, and have the flags as shirts! Stray would look super energetic and enthusiastic, maybe jumping in the air or something, and Renegade would have a secretive or mischievous smile! c: I can send payment upon your confirmation!

EDIT Sorry to change it, but could the trans flag be in the back of Stray's and the grey romantic in the background of Renegade's? If that's not
@tuxthestraycat
Sure, I can do that, keep in mind these are only headshot/busts so the clothing won't be full showing but I can make sure I put in enough to show the upper part of the shirt if that is what you're wanting.
@tuxthestraycat
Sure, I can do that, keep in mind these are only headshot/busts so the clothing won't be full showing but I can make sure I put in enough to show the upper part of the shirt if that is what you're wanting.
Oh, hmm. Then how about instead you do a beanie hat for Stray like this style, and give Renegade a bandanna around the neck or tied to one of his antlers? o:
Oh, hmm. Then how about instead you do a beanie hat for Stray like this style, and give Renegade a bandanna around the neck or tied to one of his antlers? o:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13