Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Aito Oh my gosh these are so cute! I would love a version of them together if possible <3333 I'll send over the payment now!
@Aito Oh my gosh these are so cute! I would love a version of them together if possible <3333 I'll send over the payment now!
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
@KuraiKarasu
Here's the couple version ;D
@KuraiKarasu
Here's the couple version ;D
Thank you! I appreciate it <3
Thank you! I appreciate it <3
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
:eyesemoji: I see you love...drawing cats
I would be honoured if you drew my most beloved catto <3

Commission Type: [uncolored] [doodle]
Payment type: 100g
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/4142456.tux
What should I know about your character?: This is Tux! He's an anthro tuxedo cat. He's very important to me and I have neglected ordering art of him despite him being my face on the internet since,,,,like 2015. If you include shoulders or chest at all, just have his tuxedo be what he's wearing for his outfit! :)
Preferred size?: [default]
Signed?: I don't mind as long as it doesn't look a watermark or the sort as if I had stolen the art!
Other: Use the anthro pictures as refs, not the feral Meowth art please :)

Thank you so much!
:eyesemoji: I see you love...drawing cats
I would be honoured if you drew my most beloved catto <3

Commission Type: [uncolored] [doodle]
Payment type: 100g
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/4142456.tux
What should I know about your character?: This is Tux! He's an anthro tuxedo cat. He's very important to me and I have neglected ordering art of him despite him being my face on the internet since,,,,like 2015. If you include shoulders or chest at all, just have his tuxedo be what he's wearing for his outfit! :)
Preferred size?: [default]
Signed?: I don't mind as long as it doesn't look a watermark or the sort as if I had stolen the art!
Other: Use the anthro pictures as refs, not the feral Meowth art please :)

Thank you so much!
@TuxTheStrayCat

YAS give me more cats <3 I will reserve u a slot. Also!! You said uncolored doodle, which is 50g, but then put the price for a colored doodle (100g) as payment type. Just to double-check, would you prefer the colored or the uncolored version?
@TuxTheStrayCat

YAS give me more cats <3 I will reserve u a slot. Also!! You said uncolored doodle, which is 50g, but then put the price for a colored doodle (100g) as payment type. Just to double-check, would you prefer the colored or the uncolored version?
OOPS! It's past my bedtime so I'm half asleep haha I would like it coloured, please! I send payment now <3 Thank you again!
OOPS! It's past my bedtime so I'm half asleep haha I would like it coloured, please! I send payment now <3 Thank you again!
oooh do you have any examples of your full-body doodles? coloured or noncoloured?
oooh do you have any examples of your full-body doodles? coloured or noncoloured?
@TuxTheStrayCat
Here! I hope you like him!! ^^

@remnio
Good question! Unfortunately nothing recent. ^^;; I should have a sample prepared by June, however. Currently I'm just offering headshots for the doodles, but I do intend to start providing full-bodies as of June 1st. Would you like me to ping you when those become available and I have an example? :0
@TuxTheStrayCat
Here! I hope you like him!! ^^

@remnio
Good question! Unfortunately nothing recent. ^^;; I should have a sample prepared by June, however. Currently I'm just offering headshots for the doodles, but I do intend to start providing full-bodies as of June 1st. Would you like me to ping you when those become available and I have an example? :0
yes please! in the meanwhile,could i get a slot?

Commission Type: [colored/uncolored] [doodle/sketch]
Payment type: [gems/treasure/mixed/Trade]
Character reference: x
What should I know about your character?: they've got a bio in their toyhouse! one thing thatmight be kinda hard to seeis that their hair is mostly dreads tied back into a bun ;w;
Preferred size?: [default/something else]
Signed?: sure!
Other: -

yes please! in the meanwhile,could i get a slot?

Commission Type: [colored/uncolored] [doodle/sketch]
Payment type: [gems/treasure/mixed/Trade]
Character reference: x
What should I know about your character?: they've got a bio in their toyhouse! one thing thatmight be kinda hard to seeis that their hair is mostly dreads tied back into a bun ;w;
Preferred size?: [default/something else]
Signed?: sure!
Other: -

Tux came out wonderfully :DDD Thank you so much!
Tux came out wonderfully :DDD Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20