Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Heyo! I'm back for more! ^^

Commission Type: Colored doodle
Payment type: Gems
Character reference: Encina
What should I know about your character?: Encina is basically my favorite female character that I have! She is pretty tall for her age, her birthday's on Halloween, and she ends up getting together with a short slightly chubby boy named Benjamin later in the story-line I'm writing for them. She doesn't like strict rules (or stupid rules), teases people to her heart's content, and loves acting sarcastic, yet she has a pretty cool head (at least, in this form; in the fantasy world she ends up going to, she's much more hot-headed). She values true friends, and is fairly certain that she can tell the difference between fake and real friends. You see, she acts like she's fine with or without friends, but she actually yearns for good companionship on the inside; she just never wants to admit it because that would make her vulnerable. Here's a fun tidbit! Her name is intended to be an anagram; unscrambling it gives you the word, 'Canine', and her form in the fantasy world she goes to is an even taller bipedal wolf, so there you go! XD
Preferred size?: Default
Signed?: Sure!
Other: Some of her refs have freckles, others don't; I would like her to have freckles please!

Character reference: Grimm
What should I know about your character?: Grimm was originally supposed to be a Ready Player One OC, but now he's not XD Like Zym, he was once human, but altered by experiments, and he's in the group of non-humans that Zym leads. He's relatively reserved, yet he isn't afraid to talk to other people. He isn't all that trusting of new people, but with those he befriends, he is protective, as well as surprisingly kind and gentle. He is very stubborn and persistent, which can often get him into trouble. He utterly hates humans, and unlike Zym, he doesn't believe there will ever be one who will sympathize with the plight of the non-humans who suffered from the experiments their kind did on them.
Other: If you have any questions about colors and such, let me know!
Heyo! I'm back for more! ^^

Character reference: Encina
What should I know about your character?: Encina is basically my favorite female character that I have! She is pretty tall for her age, her birthday's on Halloween, and she ends up getting together with a short slightly chubby boy named Benjamin later in the story-line I'm writing for them. She doesn't like strict rules (or stupid rules), teases people to her heart's content, and loves acting sarcastic, yet she has a pretty cool head (at least, in this form; in the fantasy world she ends up going to, she's much more hot-headed). She values true friends, and is fairly certain that she can tell the difference between fake and real friends. You see, she acts like she's fine with or without friends, but she actually yearns for good companionship on the inside; she just never wants to admit it because that would make her vulnerable. Here's a fun tidbit! Her name is intended to be an anagram; unscrambling it gives you the word, 'Canine', and her form in the fantasy world she goes to is an even taller bipedal wolf, so there you go! XD
Other: Some of her refs have freckles, others don't; I would like her to have freckles please!

Character reference: Grimm
What should I know about your character?: Grimm was originally supposed to be a Ready Player One OC, but now he's not XD Like Zym, he was once human, but altered by experiments, and he's in the group of non-humans that Zym leads. He's relatively reserved, yet he isn't afraid to talk to other people. He isn't all that trusting of new people, but with those he befriends, he is protective, as well as surprisingly kind and gentle. He is very stubborn and persistent, which can often get him into trouble. He utterly hates humans, and unlike Zym, he doesn't believe there will ever be one who will sympathize with the plight of the non-humans who suffered from the experiments their kind did on them.
Other: If you have any questions about colors and such, let me know!
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11
Omigosh! ^^ Welcome back! Aaahh i am so all about the anagram names. I'm excited to get started on these!! I'll reserve you a slot and get started on both doodles as soon as I can. ^^
@SoulLugia11
Omigosh! ^^ Welcome back! Aaahh i am so all about the anagram names. I'm excited to get started on these!! I'll reserve you a slot and get started on both doodles as soon as I can. ^^
@Xaphrinel
Here's the colored sketch of my godcat (and my cat's sister) <3 Ily and also her
@Xaphrinel
Here's the colored sketch of my godcat (and my cat's sister) <3 Ily and also her
@Aito soo thanks for sharing your shop on my sale thread !

Commission Type: colored doodle
Payment type: familiars? kyorinrin, scroll stealer, wintermane minstrel, grassland skira, overwatered seedling, maple and cherry blossom caterpillars, spirit of nature, voltaic ambassador, cloud nymph, ichor nymph (total value: 210g)
Character reference: One colored doodle for heather and another for kiz please!
What should I know about your character?: They have some basic info on their links, important details or such; heather is usually shy, gets nervous and flustered easily - for kiz please include the horns and accesories on them! its like small chains? and golden, light colored things - you are free to give them elvish or elk ears and they have really. For the small part of clothes visible you can do them with what they have on the refs but if you can do them with any sort of dress that'd be cool! other than clothes on the link they tend to wear floral long dresses
Preferred size?: default
Signed?: no I guess (I save arts on folders with the persons name)
Other: thanks! let me know if you have any doubts
@Aito soo thanks for sharing your shop on my sale thread !

Commission Type: colored doodle
Payment type: familiars? kyorinrin, scroll stealer, wintermane minstrel, grassland skira, overwatered seedling, maple and cherry blossom caterpillars, spirit of nature, voltaic ambassador, cloud nymph, ichor nymph (total value: 210g)
Character reference: One colored doodle for heather and another for kiz please!
What should I know about your character?: They have some basic info on their links, important details or such; heather is usually shy, gets nervous and flustered easily - for kiz please include the horns and accesories on them! its like small chains? and golden, light colored things - you are free to give them elvish or elk ears and they have really. For the small part of clothes visible you can do them with what they have on the refs but if you can do them with any sort of dress that'd be cool! other than clothes on the link they tend to wear floral long dresses
Preferred size?: default
Signed?: no I guess (I save arts on folders with the persons name)
Other: thanks! let me know if you have any doubts
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Hehe you caught me right before I went to bed! ^^ Yay! Oooo~ sounds good! I'll reserve you a slot. I should have your drawings done within the next few days. ^^ Thank you!
@Hikumi
Hehe you caught me right before I went to bed! ^^ Yay! Oooo~ sounds good! I'll reserve you a slot. I should have your drawings done within the next few days. ^^ Thank you!
@Aito guess I was fast enough haha and thanks a lot, no rush!
@Aito guess I was fast enough haha and thanks a lot, no rush!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Saving this announcement for posterity!! [quote name="Aito" date="2019-05-21 23:12:15" ] [u][/u][b]~Announcements~[/b] [i]Last Update: 5/27/19[/i] ----- Hello, friends! It's been an absolute delight getting to draw people's ocs and gijinkas! I have never done commissions before and due to your and arian's support I've been growing more confident! Unfortunately, though, my inexperience has led to a pricing issue. I generally value my time at about $30 per hour and thought that I'd be able to keep sketches and such down to 20 minutes or less in order to produce something lovely for my commissioners and also compensate myself fairly for my time. (I'm an engineering student, so I don't have much of it!! >.<;;;) It turns out that 20 minutes per drawing as an estimate is HORRIBLY INACCURATE. Because I am a perfectionist and also because it's important to me to honor characterization and details for each subject (I, too, have ocs!! I love them. I want to treat yours as I would treat mine!!) it's taking me about [i]double[/i] to [i]triple[/i] that time to complete each commission. [u][b]EDIT (5/27/19):[/b][/u] GUH I finally timed myself and [u]it takes about 40 minutes to do a colored "doodle"??!!?[/u] I think... calling it a doodle at this point... is not at all true. So instead I'm going to just charge the sketch prices and give a choice between cartoony and western comics styles. I really, [i]really[/i] wanted to be able to offer more lower price-point options, but I don't think it would be fair to people if I charged the same amount I announced earlier but gave them a lower quality drawing than if they had ordered the same option in May. Maybe when I can figure out a style that actually [i]does[/i] take me 5 minutes to make each drawing? In the meantime, I think this the fairest option. Please let me know if you have any questions!! I appreciate your patience. So in the interest of fairness to myself (and also to other artists on the site who I don't mean to undercut) I will be raising my prices on June 1st to the following: ~Cat Doodles~ Uncolored = 150g/150kt Colored = 200g/200kt ~Cat Sketches~ Full-body (Uncolored) = 500g/500kt Full-body (colored) = 1000g/1Mt ~Sketches~ (Style choice: cartoony/western comics) Bust (uncolored) = 1000g/1Mt Bust (colored) = 1500g/1.5Mt Halfbody (uncolored) = 2000g/2Mt Halfbody (colored) = 2500g/2.5Mt Fullbody (uncolored) = 3000g/3Mt Fullbody (colored) = 3500g/3.5Mt [columns] [center][b]Cartoony Style Bust Uncolored Example![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XSGsAg3.png[/img] [sub]Huolon's character (two)[/sub][/center] [nextcol][center][b]Western Comics Style Halfbody Uncolored Example[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cNZDiTp.png[/img] [sub]Danchou's character[/sub][/center] [/columns] ~Additional Costs~ Complexity to outfit or design + 25% cost Additional characters + 100% cost Discounts: I'm interested in drawing more subjects who are coded as a person of color, overweight, physical disabled, and/or extremely queer. At my discretion, I may provide a free upgrade to a color commission so I can draw more characters like this. [u][b]TL;DR:[/b][/u] Note: All items [u]underlined[/u] in the following summary were changed from their original version as of 5/27/19. [LIST] [*][u]I am raising my commission prices for existing options[/u] [*][u]"Doodle" and "sketch" will, as of June 1st, be referred to as "cartoony" and "western comics" styles and be priced the same[/u] [*][u]Cat drawings will finally have a displayed price (whoops)[/u] [*]I will honor the old commission prices for any commission placed before site roll-over on June 1st. (aka until 5/31/19 at 23:59:59 PST) This extends to commissions I'm still working on at the time [*]I now accept treasure, mixed payment, or trade as partial/complete payment [/LIST] [b][u]As of June 1st[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]New prices will take effect [*][u]"Doodle" and "sketch" will be referred to as "cartoony" and "western comics" styles respectively and be offered as options for the same price points[/u] [*]I will then charge for additional complexity in designs [*]I will then do multiple characters in a picture [*]I will then offer a potential discount [/LIST] Thank you for your patience and understanding! <3 [/quote]
Saving this announcement for posterity!!
Aito wrote on 2019-05-21 23:12:15:
~Announcements~
Last Update: 5/27/19

Hello, friends! It's been an absolute delight getting to draw people's ocs and gijinkas! I have never done commissions before and due to your and arian's support I've been growing more confident!

Unfortunately, though, my inexperience has led to a pricing issue. I generally value my time at about $30 per hour and thought that I'd be able to keep sketches and such down to 20 minutes or less in order to produce something lovely for my commissioners and also compensate myself fairly for my time. (I'm an engineering student, so I don't have much of it!! >.<;;;) It turns out that 20 minutes per drawing as an estimate is HORRIBLY INACCURATE. Because I am a perfectionist and also because it's important to me to honor characterization and details for each subject (I, too, have ocs!! I love them. I want to treat yours as I would treat mine!!) it's taking me about double to triple that time to complete each commission.

EDIT (5/27/19): GUH I finally timed myself and it takes about 40 minutes to do a colored "doodle"??!!? I think... calling it a doodle at this point... is not at all true. So instead I'm going to just charge the sketch prices and give a choice between cartoony and western comics styles. I really, really wanted to be able to offer more lower price-point options, but I don't think it would be fair to people if I charged the same amount I announced earlier but gave them a lower quality drawing than if they had ordered the same option in May. Maybe when I can figure out a style that actually does take me 5 minutes to make each drawing? In the meantime, I think this the fairest option. Please let me know if you have any questions!! I appreciate your patience.

So in the interest of fairness to myself (and also to other artists on the site who I don't mean to undercut) I will be raising my prices on June 1st to the following:

~Cat Doodles~
Uncolored = 150g/150kt
Colored = 200g/200kt

~Cat Sketches~
Full-body (Uncolored) = 500g/500kt
Full-body (colored) = 1000g/1Mt

~Sketches~ (Style choice: cartoony/western comics)
Bust (uncolored) = 1000g/1Mt
Bust (colored) = 1500g/1.5Mt
Halfbody (uncolored) = 2000g/2Mt
Halfbody (colored) = 2500g/2.5Mt
Fullbody (uncolored) = 3000g/3Mt
Fullbody (colored) = 3500g/3.5Mt
Cartoony Style Bust Uncolored Example!
XSGsAg3.png
Huolon's character (two)
Western Comics Style Halfbody Uncolored Example
cNZDiTp.png
Danchou's character

~Additional Costs~
Complexity to outfit or design + 25% cost
Additional characters + 100% cost

Discounts:
I'm interested in drawing more subjects who are coded as a person of color, overweight, physical disabled, and/or extremely queer. At my discretion, I may provide a free upgrade to a color commission so I can draw more characters like this.

TL;DR:
Note: All items underlined in the following summary were changed from their original version as of 5/27/19.
  • I am raising my commission prices for existing options
  • "Doodle" and "sketch" will, as of June 1st, be referred to as "cartoony" and "western comics" styles and be priced the same
  • Cat drawings will finally have a displayed price (whoops)
  • I will honor the old commission prices for any commission placed before site roll-over on June 1st. (aka until 5/31/19 at 23:59:59 PST) This extends to commissions I'm still working on at the time
  • I now accept treasure, mixed payment, or trade as partial/complete payment

As of June 1st
  • New prices will take effect
  • "Doodle" and "sketch" will be referred to as "cartoony" and "western comics" styles respectively and be offered as options for the same price points
  • I will then charge for additional complexity in designs
  • I will then do multiple characters in a picture
  • I will then offer a potential discount

Thank you for your patience and understanding! <3
New announcement! [quote name=" 5/29/19 (Re: Closing till June--Sorry!!)"] Hey, friends! I think I mentioned before that I'm an engineering student? I'm in my last quarter before graduation and my classes are ramping up as we approach finals. I was hoping to keep active, but I need to re-prioritize so I can do my best in school and on the commissions!! So until I'm caught up on my schoolwork enough to stop having nightmares [s]about my teeth falling out every night[/s] I'm going to close commissions as way to keep focused. Commissions will reopen when I'm caught up or after finals, whichever comes first. This may mean as late as mid-June. All current commissions will still be finished before then (as I write this, I'm halfway through drawing 2 of 6). I apologize to those of you who were hoping to grab a slot before the price increase. If you let me know before 6/1/19 that you were planning to grab a commission slot before the price increase, I'll take note so you can still receive the previous pricing for your next commission. I won't ask for evidence or reasons, it will be honor system based. In other news! Oh hey did you guys know I can totally draw legs and feet? Because I can! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YLHR5Hx.png[/img][/center] Here's a preview of one of the new example images I'm going to be using-- specifically for the cut-off points for bust/halfbody/fullybody and the style differences between cartoony and western comics style. (This character is my OC [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=103769&tab=dragon&did=11643387]Aitome[/url] whose name I stole for my username) I plan to have a similar one made up for cat sketches, as well as of examples of pictures of "multiple characters" and "additional complexity" so it's super obvious what all of that means. As a reminder, the new pricing when I re-open will be [quote]~Cat Doodles~ Uncolored = 150g/150kt Colored = 200g/200kt ~Cat Sketches~ Full-body (Uncolored) = 500g/500kt Full-body (colored) = 1000g/1Mt ~Sketches~ (Style choice: cartoony/western comics) Bust (uncolored) = 1000g/1Mt Bust (colored) = 1500g/1.5Mt Halfbody (uncolored) = 2000g/2Mt Halfbody (colored) = 2500g/2.5Mt Fullbody (uncolored) = 3000g/3Mt Fullbody (colored) = 3500g/3.5Mt[/quote] [b][u]TL;DR:[/u][/b] Here's a summary of the announcement [LIST] [*]I'm closing commissions until mid-june [*]All current commissions will be finished [*]If you planned to commission me between now (5/29) and Saturday (6/1), please let me know [u]before[/u] Saturday and I will charge you pre-June prices for your next commission instead [*]Above is a preview of one of the example pictures I will be using in the future [/LIST] Thank you again, everyone, for all your support and patience. I've been having so much fun and this has so far been an incredible experience!! <3 [/quote]
New announcement!
5/29/19 (Re: Closing till June--Sorry!!) wrote:

Hey, friends! I think I mentioned before that I'm an engineering student? I'm in my last quarter before graduation and my classes are ramping up as we approach finals. I was hoping to keep active, but I need to re-prioritize so I can do my best in school and on the commissions!!

So until I'm caught up on my schoolwork enough to stop having nightmares about my teeth falling out every night I'm going to close commissions as way to keep focused. Commissions will reopen when I'm caught up or after finals, whichever comes first. This may mean as late as mid-June. All current commissions will still be finished before then (as I write this, I'm halfway through drawing 2 of 6). I apologize to those of you who were hoping to grab a slot before the price increase. If you let me know before 6/1/19 that you were planning to grab a commission slot before the price increase, I'll take note so you can still receive the previous pricing for your next commission. I won't ask for evidence or reasons, it will be honor system based.

In other news! Oh hey did you guys know I can totally draw legs and feet? Because I can!
YLHR5Hx.png
Here's a preview of one of the new example images I'm going to be using-- specifically for the cut-off points for bust/halfbody/fullybody and the style differences between cartoony and western comics style. (This character is my OC Aitome whose name I stole for my username)

I plan to have a similar one made up for cat sketches, as well as of examples of pictures of "multiple characters" and "additional complexity" so it's super obvious what all of that means.

As a reminder, the new pricing when I re-open will be
Quote:
~Cat Doodles~
Uncolored = 150g/150kt
Colored = 200g/200kt

~Cat Sketches~
Full-body (Uncolored) = 500g/500kt
Full-body (colored) = 1000g/1Mt

~Sketches~ (Style choice: cartoony/western comics)
Bust (uncolored) = 1000g/1Mt
Bust (colored) = 1500g/1.5Mt
Halfbody (uncolored) = 2000g/2Mt
Halfbody (colored) = 2500g/2.5Mt
Fullbody (uncolored) = 3000g/3Mt
Fullbody (colored) = 3500g/3.5Mt

TL;DR: Here's a summary of the announcement
  • I'm closing commissions until mid-june
  • All current commissions will be finished
  • If you planned to commission me between now (5/29) and Saturday (6/1), please let me know before Saturday and I will charge you pre-June prices for your next commission instead
  • Above is a preview of one of the example pictures I will be using in the future

Thank you again, everyone, for all your support and patience. I've been having so much fun and this has so far been an incredible experience!! <3
@SoulLugia11
Thank you for your patience!! ^^ Here is Encina and Grimm. I hope you like them!! Please send me a one-way CR payment whenever is convenient!
@SoulLugia11
Thank you for your patience!! ^^ Here is Encina and Grimm. I hope you like them!! Please send me a one-way CR payment whenever is convenient!
@Hikumi
Hey! ^^ Thanks for your patience, here's Heather and Kiz! <3 I had a lot of fun drawing them. I hope you like them! Please send a one-way CR payment when you're ready.
@Hikumi
Hey! ^^ Thanks for your patience, here's Heather and Kiz! <3 I had a lot of fun drawing them. I hope you like them! Please send a one-way CR payment when you're ready.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20