Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Aaaa I love your art! I would love a slot! :D

Commission Type: Colored Doodle
Payment type: Gems
Character reference: Zym
What should I know about your character?: I recently designed him, making him my newest character, but I already love him and have plenty of plans for him narrative-wise! He's a telekinetic humanoid (originally human, but altered by experiments) who looks after a group of fellow non-humans who were also transformed by similar experiments; despite his age, he's actually lived for a fairly long time. Due to his telekinetic abilities, he can move the claws on his scarf, making them function as an extra pair of arms in a sense, which I think is pretty useful XD He's not the most open person around, but he is kind towards those who earn his trust. He is a hopeful individual, even when everything seems bleak.
Preferred size?: Default!
Signed?: I don't mind if you sign it!
Other: His refs make it look as though his skin is stark white, but it isn't; he's just really pale. Also, the scarf covering his mouth is optional, you can choose to have it cover his mouth or not cover his mouth! ^^
Aaaa I love your art! I would love a slot! :D

Commission Type: Colored Doodle
Payment type: Gems
Character reference: Zym
What should I know about your character?: I recently designed him, making him my newest character, but I already love him and have plenty of plans for him narrative-wise! He's a telekinetic humanoid (originally human, but altered by experiments) who looks after a group of fellow non-humans who were also transformed by similar experiments; despite his age, he's actually lived for a fairly long time. Due to his telekinetic abilities, he can move the claws on his scarf, making them function as an extra pair of arms in a sense, which I think is pretty useful XD He's not the most open person around, but he is kind towards those who earn his trust. He is a hopeful individual, even when everything seems bleak.
Preferred size?: Default!
Signed?: I don't mind if you sign it!
Other: His refs make it look as though his skin is stark white, but it isn't; he's just really pale. Also, the scarf covering his mouth is optional, you can choose to have it cover his mouth or not cover his mouth! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11
Oh gosh! ^^ Thank you <3 I'll reserve you a slot! I should have it done for you within the next couple of days
@SoulLugia11
Oh gosh! ^^ Thank you <3 I'll reserve you a slot! I should have it done for you within the next couple of days
I hope I'm ok to get two. I love sketch art. The messier appearance adds character to the piece. ^^

Commission Type: Colored doodle
Payment type: Treasure
Character reference: Callum
What should I know about your character?: The tips of his hair are dyed purple. He is on the chubbier side and is the cutest gay boy who is completely obsessed with the movie Alien. I'd avoid his summary though since there are unpleasant topics there.
Preferred size?: default
Signed?: Sure!
Other: [Optional]

Payment type: gems
Character reference: Tracy
What should I know about your character?: Tracy is my stereotypical gay. He is fabulous, and he won't let anyone tell him otherwise. His body shape is on the stockier side, but not as chubby as Callum.

I came here to get gijinkas of dragons, and that did not work as planned. xD I saw you wanted to draw different characters. I'm not sure if this is the type of different you are looking for, but some of my other characters that might fit what you want to draw tend to delve into nsfw territory with the story/art they have. ^^;
I hope I'm ok to get two. I love sketch art. The messier appearance adds character to the piece. ^^

Payment type: Treasure
Character reference: Callum
What should I know about your character?: The tips of his hair are dyed purple. He is on the chubbier side and is the cutest gay boy who is completely obsessed with the movie Alien. I'd avoid his summary though since there are unpleasant topics there.

Payment type: gems
Character reference: Tracy
What should I know about your character?: Tracy is my stereotypical gay. He is fabulous, and he won't let anyone tell him otherwise. His body shape is on the stockier side, but not as chubby as Callum.

I came here to get gijinkas of dragons, and that did not work as planned. xD I saw you wanted to draw different characters. I'm not sure if this is the type of different you are looking for, but some of my other characters that might fit what you want to draw tend to delve into nsfw territory with the story/art they have. ^^;
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm
Hehehe! I think it can as well! Plus it lets me, a perfectionist, be okay with not having the drawing be absolutely perfect which eases a lot of anxiety! Otherwise I'd probably never finish a commission XD

CALLUM IS MY SON. (My cat's name is Ripley) These both sound like interesting characters to draw!! This is definitely up my alley of people I'd love to draw more of, thank you for the opportunity! I'm not offering the potential discount until this saturday but all i'm saying is that if u ever want more doodles after then ;D ;D ;D

I'll reserve a slot for you~! Hopefully I'll have your doodles complete within the next couple of days. ^^ Thanks again!!
@Icystorm
Hehehe! I think it can as well! Plus it lets me, a perfectionist, be okay with not having the drawing be absolutely perfect which eases a lot of anxiety! Otherwise I'd probably never finish a commission XD

CALLUM IS MY SON. (My cat's name is Ripley) These both sound like interesting characters to draw!! This is definitely up my alley of people I'd love to draw more of, thank you for the opportunity! I'm not offering the potential discount until this saturday but all i'm saying is that if u ever want more doodles after then ;D ;D ;D

I'll reserve a slot for you~! Hopefully I'll have your doodles complete within the next couple of days. ^^ Thanks again!!
Oh wow, these really are a blessing then! Let the flaws shine through! Especially when designing gijinkas. Flaws in looks can add to a character :D

Callum would love your cat! He would sit at your house all day with Ripley and watch Alien over and over. I am glad they are characters that look fun to draw. I will definitely come back later and get more doodles. My favorite boy, Ricky, needs one soon, although except for bright orange hair, his looks are not too different.

Thank you too!
Oh wow, these really are a blessing then! Let the flaws shine through! Especially when designing gijinkas. Flaws in looks can add to a character :D

Callum would love your cat! He would sit at your house all day with Ripley and watch Alien over and over. I am glad they are characters that look fun to draw. I will definitely come back later and get more doodles. My favorite boy, Ricky, needs one soon, although except for bright orange hair, his looks are not too different.

Thank you too!
@Xaphrinel
Here's Lulu's gijinka <3
@Xaphrinel
Here's Lulu's gijinka <3
@SoulLugia11
Hey! Here's Zym!! I love the scarf :D

OOPS sorry for the re-ping, but I forgot to ask for you to please send payment through a one-way CR whenever is convenient. ^^ Thank you <3
@SoulLugia11
Hey! Here's Zym!! I love the scarf :D

OOPS sorry for the re-ping, but I forgot to ask for you to please send payment through a one-way CR whenever is convenient. ^^ Thank you <3
@Icystorm
Okie dokie!!! Here's my son (Callum), and Tracy!!

I hope you like them!! Please send payment through one-way CR at your convenience. ^^ Thank you again! They were fun to draw. :3
@Icystorm
Okie dokie!!! Here's my son (Callum), and Tracy!!

I hope you like them!! Please send payment through one-way CR at your convenience. ^^ Thank you again! They were fun to draw. :3
Aaaaaa I love it, thank you so much!! I sent a CR with payment your way! <33
Aaaaaa I love it, thank you so much!! I sent a CR with payment your way! <33
xk7ymDQ.png
@Aito
They both turned out adorable! I love how happy they are! Thank you so much :D Sending payment now
@Aito
They both turned out adorable! I love how happy they are! Thank you so much :D Sending payment now
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20