Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jooj's Animation Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ashkaa ooooh this is a neat concept to work with!! I'll send you a sketch via pm ASAP, would 7kg sound fair?

this is gonna be really exciting to work on omggg
@Ashkaa ooooh this is a neat concept to work with!! I'll send you a sketch via pm ASAP, would 7kg sound fair?

this is gonna be really exciting to work on omggg
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@Azureflamegod

Yep, sounds good! I’ll send a CR in a second.
@Azureflamegod

Yep, sounds good! I’ll send a CR in a second.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Azureflamegod

Okay thank you again SO much for waiting on me! I may get another too as a big surprise for a friend in the future haha. Anyway if you have any questions, please let me know.

Type of animation: Fully rendered
Character: Briar-Rose
What I want: I'd like something like THIS. If you could do that then that would be amazing!! Briar doesn't have a clothes ref but I do imagine it's something black/leathery/is similar to that in the animation example. Her white eye is what would glow though and have a similar effect (but not the same) as the animation example.

Instead of it being exactly like that though, you could make it so she's doing the slitting throat gesture that's commonly seen when you search it on the internet haha.

She could also be scowling/growling while doing this, and as she looks angrier that's when her dramatic white demon eye shows and it can glow or have a really cool effect that makes it POP out!!!

That's really all I can think of though haha. Let me know if you need anything explained further and how much I'd be paying c:
@Azureflamegod

Okay thank you again SO much for waiting on me! I may get another too as a big surprise for a friend in the future haha. Anyway if you have any questions, please let me know.

Type of animation: Fully rendered
Character: Briar-Rose
What I want: I'd like something like THIS. If you could do that then that would be amazing!! Briar doesn't have a clothes ref but I do imagine it's something black/leathery/is similar to that in the animation example. Her white eye is what would glow though and have a similar effect (but not the same) as the animation example.

Instead of it being exactly like that though, you could make it so she's doing the slitting throat gesture that's commonly seen when you search it on the internet haha.

She could also be scowling/growling while doing this, and as she looks angrier that's when her dramatic white demon eye shows and it can glow or have a really cool effect that makes it POP out!!!

That's really all I can think of though haha. Let me know if you need anything explained further and how much I'd be paying c:
@CosmicAngel ooh, so would she be anthro in this or human/humanoid? The artwork in her gallery and her backstory are confusing me a little, sorry.

I can definitely do something similar to the gif you provided!
@CosmicAngel ooh, so would she be anthro in this or human/humanoid? The artwork in her gallery and her backstory are confusing me a little, sorry.

I can definitely do something similar to the gif you provided!
@Azureflamegod

Sorry for the confusion. She would be anthro in this since she currently does not possess a humanoid.

How much would it cost? c:
@Azureflamegod

Sorry for the confusion. She would be anthro in this since she currently does not possess a humanoid.

How much would it cost? c:
@CosmicAngel alrighty!! Thanks for clarifying ^v^

Would 7500G sound fair?
@CosmicAngel alrighty!! Thanks for clarifying ^v^

Would 7500G sound fair?
@Azureflamegod

Yep! I’ll send it over right now thanks <3
@Azureflamegod

Yep! I’ll send it over right now thanks <3
@Ashkaa @CosmicAngel so sorry for the delay! Some personal stuff happened last thursday and I wasn't able to work on anything, but I'll be getting back on track and sending those wips later today, thanks for your patience <3
@Ashkaa @CosmicAngel so sorry for the delay! Some personal stuff happened last thursday and I wasn't able to work on anything, but I'll be getting back on track and sending those wips later today, thanks for your patience <3
@Azureflamegod It’s cool, no problem! [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@Azureflamegod
It’s cool, no problem!
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@azureflamegod

Thanks for keeping us updated <3
@azureflamegod

Thanks for keeping us updated <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10