Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jooj's Animation Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ashkaa alright! I can probably have this done within 2 days, any preference for a background or should I leave it transparent? This is fairly simple tbh so it'll be 5kg!
@Ashkaa alright! I can probably have this done within 2 days, any preference for a background or should I leave it transparent? This is fairly simple tbh so it'll be 5kg!
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@AzureFlameGod

Yeah, transparent is cool! Awesome, I’ll send the CRs now and you can accept it whenever you want. =)
@AzureFlameGod

Yeah, transparent is cool! Awesome, I’ll send the CRs now and you can accept it whenever you want. =)
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Ashkaa Thanks, I’ll PM you a WIP tomorrow when I start ^v^ !!
@Ashkaa Thanks, I’ll PM you a WIP tomorrow when I start ^v^ !!
final bump!
final bump!
@AzureFlameGod

If no one else takes the second slot, I’d love to order another one from you. (Assuming you don’t mind.)

I love the first one you did for me!
@AzureFlameGod

If no one else takes the second slot, I’d love to order another one from you. (Assuming you don’t mind.)

I love the first one you did for me!
@Azureflamegod

Hey! I’m interested in a fully rendered animation but I’m busy rn. Can I claim that last slot and fill a form out later please? c:
@Azureflamegod

Hey! I’m interested in a fully rendered animation but I’m busy rn. Can I claim that last slot and fill a form out later please? c:
@Ashkaa I wouldn't mind at all, as long as a 1-2 day wait before I start is ok! I need to wrap up a project of mine ^v^

Let me know what you'd like!!
@Ashkaa I wouldn't mind at all, as long as a 1-2 day wait before I start is ok! I need to wrap up a project of mine ^v^

Let me know what you'd like!!
@CosmicAngel sure thing, but I won't be able to get started on your commission until I finish a few other things, which'll take between 1 to 2 weeks, but if that's ok the slot is yours!
@CosmicAngel sure thing, but I won't be able to get started on your commission until I finish a few other things, which'll take between 1 to 2 weeks, but if that's ok the slot is yours!
@Azureflamegod

That’s fine! Thank you so much aaa
@Azureflamegod

That’s fine! Thank you so much aaa
@Azureflamegod I don’t mind waiting. [emoji=coatl happy size=2] I was thinking it might be cool to have one done of another character of mine, Chase, my Cheshire Cat demon/monster thing. I’d like one of a fence under a flickering street light. He’d hop onto the fence while the light was out, stand there smiling for a second, then vanish or fade away when the light flickered again. He is kind of an unusual character design wise. Since he doesn’t have a physical body, you can draw him as whatever kind of cat you like as long as it has a tail. (I give a physical description but it’s just how I’m most comfortable drawing him.) All you really need to stick to is the colors and keep the smile. [b]Chase:[/b] [u]Species:[/u] Cheshire Cat [u]Colors:[/u] Grape w/Cyan markings, and metallic gold eyes [u]Personality:[/u] Malicious, cunning, trickster, sadistic, flirtatious [u]Description:[/u] With the exception of their tail and smile, they appear most similar to a juvenile mainecoon. Their tail is a much longer version of a domestic short hair's. Chase's tail is unnaturally long. It twists and coils bonelessly. They are not a physical creature, and are not bound by physics or anatomical rules. Chase does not have a gender. They never stop smiling. [u]Examples:[/u] [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/full/8045961/]X[/url][url=http://www.furaffinity.net/full/8719127/]X[/url][url=https://imgur.com/z9WlJIg]X [/url]
@Azureflamegod

I don’t mind waiting.

I was thinking it might be cool to have one done of another character of mine, Chase, my Cheshire Cat demon/monster thing.

I’d like one of a fence under a flickering street light. He’d hop onto the fence while the light was out, stand there smiling for a second, then vanish or fade away when the light flickered again.

He is kind of an unusual character design wise. Since he doesn’t have a physical body, you can draw him as whatever kind of cat you like as long as it has a tail. (I give a physical description but it’s just how I’m most comfortable drawing him.) All you really need to stick to is the colors and keep the smile.

Chase:
Species: Cheshire Cat
Colors: Grape w/Cyan markings, and metallic gold eyes
Personality: Malicious, cunning, trickster, sadistic, flirtatious
Description: With the exception of their tail and smile, they appear most similar to a juvenile mainecoon. Their tail is a much longer version of a domestic short hair's. Chase's tail is unnaturally long. It twists and coils bonelessly. They are not a physical creature, and are not bound by physics or anatomical rules. Chase does not have a gender. They never stop smiling.
Examples:
XXX
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10