Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jooj's Animation Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AzureFlameGod Thank you so much for the ping! I'd love to potentially grab a slot but just wanted to check with you first, would you be interested in doing a fully rendered piece of any of these characters? (I can of course provide additional refs if any of them catch your eye! And simplification/stylizing the designs however you see fit would be perfectly okay.)

This guy (from a cartoon show, though I completely understand if you wouldn't want to do fanart for any reason), this gijinka design of mine (any of the outfits would be fine), or this mech dragon of mine?
@AzureFlameGod Thank you so much for the ping! I'd love to potentially grab a slot but just wanted to check with you first, would you be interested in doing a fully rendered piece of any of these characters? (I can of course provide additional refs if any of them catch your eye! And simplification/stylizing the designs however you see fit would be perfectly okay.)

This guy (from a cartoon show, though I completely understand if you wouldn't want to do fanart for any reason), this gijinka design of mine (any of the outfits would be fine), or this mech dragon of mine?
r6J6MbS.png
@AzureFlameGod

Ayye.

How much would a shoulders-up fully rendered transformation sequence run? From human to werejaguar, with a bit of pain shown in the animation but ending with a shake of the head and a cocky grin.

This would be the character, and her werejaguar design is just... a very dark brown-black panther, nothing special about it.
@AzureFlameGod

Ayye.

How much would a shoulders-up fully rendered transformation sequence run? From human to werejaguar, with a bit of pain shown in the animation but ending with a shake of the head and a cocky grin.

This would be the character, and her werejaguar design is just... a very dark brown-black panther, nothing special about it.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
@Vovina I've actually drawn all three of these characters before, I was formerly JunKurosu, new username! I forgot to mention it earlier, I smiled when I saw your name in my notifs again ^^

I'd love to try and animate Burton or Lollygag again! it'd be neat to compare to the ones I did in 2017!

also, i gotta sit down and admire your art hoard in their bios... that's true love
@Vovina I've actually drawn all three of these characters before, I was formerly JunKurosu, new username! I forgot to mention it earlier, I smiled when I saw your name in my notifs again ^^

I'd love to try and animate Burton or Lollygag again! it'd be neat to compare to the ones I did in 2017!

also, i gotta sit down and admire your art hoard in their bios... that's true love
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@Varric Ohhh, that's a neat request, and a lovely character! That'd be 7kg! ^v^
@Varric Ohhh, that's a neat request, and a lovely character! That'd be 7kg! ^v^
@AzureFlameGod

Alrighty, sign me up! :) Just ping me again if you need any extra info or references. I'll get the CR sent. <3
@AzureFlameGod

Alrighty, sign me up! :) Just ping me again if you need any extra info or references. I'll get the CR sent. <3
@Varric alrighty!! More references would be great! Can never have enough lol
@Varric alrighty!! More references would be great! Can never have enough lol
@AzureFlameGod Oh my gosh! I feel silly for not recognizing your beautiful art style and animations! aaaa I hope you've been doing well and it's so wonderful to see you again and to see your shop! I still adore the pieces you did for them, watching the animations always brightens up even the darkest of days for me. <3

Actually if you'd be up for doing something of Lollygag again I think I'd love to go with him this time around please! I don't really have anything super specific in mind (but of course can try to come up with some more in-depth ideas for you if you'd like to discuss more!) but let's say a budget of anything up to 13+kg? (And of course happy to pay extra because of the complexity/details of his design.)

Some possibilities could be of him flying through the sky, and/or hovering in place. Or another kinda battle-ready/more threatening sort of theme like you did with him in the fog before. Something like trying to scare an opponent off, like roaring and posturing against them before a fight, or even something more tranquil, like watching clouds from a mountain cliff or a river flowing downstream. Honestly if there's a particular mood/complexity level you'd like to go for or something in particular you'd like to try with him, just let me know!
@AzureFlameGod Oh my gosh! I feel silly for not recognizing your beautiful art style and animations! aaaa I hope you've been doing well and it's so wonderful to see you again and to see your shop! I still adore the pieces you did for them, watching the animations always brightens up even the darkest of days for me. <3

Actually if you'd be up for doing something of Lollygag again I think I'd love to go with him this time around please! I don't really have anything super specific in mind (but of course can try to come up with some more in-depth ideas for you if you'd like to discuss more!) but let's say a budget of anything up to 13+kg? (And of course happy to pay extra because of the complexity/details of his design.)

Some possibilities could be of him flying through the sky, and/or hovering in place. Or another kinda battle-ready/more threatening sort of theme like you did with him in the fog before. Something like trying to scare an opponent off, like roaring and posturing against them before a fight, or even something more tranquil, like watching clouds from a mountain cliff or a river flowing downstream. Honestly if there's a particular mood/complexity level you'd like to go for or something in particular you'd like to try with him, just let me know!
r6J6MbS.png
@AzureFlameGod

Okay! I don't have too many super detailed references of her since any drawings I have of her are for a Pokemon ARPG game (lol), all of her lycanthropy parts of her character are all written, but let me see what I can find.

Here's one of my own drawings on her, for a different group. You're free to adopt her into your own style, of course. xP

Here's the kind of coloration her werejaguar form is. Visible spots, but still very dark reddish brown fur.
@AzureFlameGod

Okay! I don't have too many super detailed references of her since any drawings I have of her are for a Pokemon ARPG game (lol), all of her lycanthropy parts of her character are all written, but let me see what I can find.

Here's one of my own drawings on her, for a different group. You're free to adopt her into your own style, of course. xP

Here's the kind of coloration her werejaguar form is. Visible spots, but still very dark reddish brown fur.
@Vovina good GRIEF you're gonna kill me with those compliments! I teared up a little, that means so much to me ;w; [emoji=familiar heart size=5] I gave it some thought while finishing up my chores, watching clouds from a mountain cliff gave me a kick of inspiration, how about a landing animation? I sketched up a concept real quick, but basically he descends into the frame and then loafs up? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/233628901006508042/590675866858553365/unknown.png[/img] Might widen the canvas to fit a little more landscape.. If the idea's alright, I probably will end up pricing at 13kg!
@Vovina good GRIEF you're gonna kill me with those compliments! I teared up a little, that means so much to me ;w;

I gave it some thought while finishing up my chores, watching clouds from a mountain cliff gave me a kick of inspiration, how about a landing animation? I sketched up a concept real quick, but basically he descends into the frame and then loafs up? unknown.png Might widen the canvas to fit a little more landscape..

If the idea's alright, I probably will end up pricing at 13kg!
@Varric these are perfect, thank you!!! Gosh what a beautiful jaguar... I'll send you the rough sketch asap! ^v^
@Varric these are perfect, thank you!!! Gosh what a beautiful jaguar... I'll send you the rough sketch asap! ^v^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10