Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jooj's Animation Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Vovina sorry for the late response!! I've actually been thinking of closing shop until next year since I have a few projects to focus on and not much time to work on commissions right now =w=; I'll decline for the time being but you'll be first to know if I change my mind or once I open shop again!
@Vovina sorry for the late response!! I've actually been thinking of closing shop until next year since I have a few projects to focus on and not much time to work on commissions right now =w=; I'll decline for the time being but you'll be first to know if I change my mind or once I open shop again!
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@Mew so sorry for the wait! I'm going to have to cancel unless you're ok waiting until mid January, I was too sick to focus the past 2 weeks and I'm behind schedule on a few things, so I don't really have much time to work right now and I don't want to leave you hanging!
@Mew so sorry for the wait! I'm going to have to cancel unless you're ok waiting until mid January, I was too sick to focus the past 2 weeks and I'm behind schedule on a few things, so I don't really have much time to work right now and I don't want to leave you hanging!
@AzureFlameGod No worries at all and thank you for letting me know! Best wishes for you going forward with your other projects, and into next year! If it's not too much trouble I'd love a ping when you open again, but no rush or stress on that, I'd be more than happy to wait until you are in a comfortable place and ready for com work. Please take care of yourself! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=pink star size=1]
@AzureFlameGod No worries at all and thank you for letting me know! Best wishes for you going forward with your other projects, and into next year! If it's not too much trouble I'd love a ping when you open again, but no rush or stress on that, I'd be more than happy to wait until you are in a comfortable place and ready for com work. Please take care of yourself!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina absolutely!! Thank you for your understanding! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Vovina absolutely!! Thank you for your understanding!
@AzureFlameGod

I’m okay with waiting! Thank you for letting me know; take care of yourself before anything else! :)
@AzureFlameGod

I’m okay with waiting! Thank you for letting me know; take care of yourself before anything else! :)
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10