Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Tera's Workshop~ [new style][FULL]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Levantera Username: StrudleNugget Art Type: Signature Dragon (ID#): #12763660 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12763660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127637/12763660_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: none Description: Get creative with it! Make her look as cute as possible ^^ She is generally a very happy dragon and is very hyperactive I’d also prefer it without her name please ^^ Also will you take a shadow egg and 45g as payment ?
@Levantera
Username: StrudleNugget
Art Type: Signature
Dragon (ID#): #12763660

12763660_350.png

Apparel: none
Description:
Get creative with it! Make her look as cute as possible ^^

She is generally a very happy dragon and is very hyperactive

I’d also prefer it without her name please ^^

Also will you take a shadow egg and 45g as payment ?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@Levantera Pinglist please? Your art is gorgeous! <3
@Levantera Pinglist please? Your art is gorgeous! <3
bookend2_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjtcka.pnglava_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcj25tb.png coaticon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dchjlsh.pngdahlia7_by_midnightsunscribbler-dbxxs6j.pngpartners_icon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcge7tt.png ink_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dciyf4p.pngbookend_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjszkd.png
@StrudleNugget Oh! Unfortunately as of now I would prefer just gems as payment since I've just started out (but in the future I will most likely take items and eggos!) I hope you'll understand - I'm sorry! Dx I'll be happy to work on it for the normal price though if you are able! She is so cute ahhh, I'd love to draw her [emoji=guardian love] @Frostnite Yes for sure! I will add you now, thank you so much <3
@StrudleNugget
Oh! Unfortunately as of now I would prefer just gems as payment since I've just started out (but in the future I will most likely take items and eggos!) I hope you'll understand - I'm sorry! Dx

I'll be happy to work on it for the normal price though if you are able! She is so cute ahhh, I'd love to draw her

@Frostnite
Yes for sure! I will add you now, thank you so much <3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera lemme see if I can get the egg sold real quick uwu
@Levantera lemme see if I can get the egg sold real quick uwu
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@StrudleNugget
Oohh, I haven't checked the prices aha >.<
Sorry for the inconvenience! I can hold a spot on the waitlist for you for now though!
@StrudleNugget
Oohh, I haven't checked the prices aha >.<
Sorry for the inconvenience! I can hold a spot on the waitlist for you for now though!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@levantera egg has sold! I now have the amount needed to be payed, do I pay you now or no?
@levantera egg has sold! I now have the amount needed to be payed, do I pay you now or no?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@Levantera I am heading off to bed, I also have the same time zone as you so I’m very tired!

I will send the payment as soon as I get up tomorrow if I get a response within that timeframe
@Levantera I am heading off to bed, I also have the same time zone as you so I’m very tired!

I will send the payment as soon as I get up tomorrow if I get a response within that timeframe
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@StrudleNugget
Oh cool! You can pay now if you'd like, thank you! :D
I will most likely be done with your order by/on the weekend! <3
Can't wait to draw your adorable lil girl!

Edit: Ooh, whenever it's convenient for you! Have a good rest!
@StrudleNugget
Oh cool! You can pay now if you'd like, thank you! :D
I will most likely be done with your order by/on the weekend! <3
Can't wait to draw your adorable lil girl!

Edit: Ooh, whenever it's convenient for you! Have a good rest!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Hello friends! As of now there are [b]2 slots available[/b]! If you would like the art to be done in just a few days, order now - see announcements below ^^ A couple of announcements this time! [quote=4/10/19] 1. Unfortunately, [u]finals are coming up for me - I won't be able to work so fast on pieces after this weekend (4/14)[/u]. I've been able to do one a day so far, but please expect it to take up to a week after the 14th. It's a nice break from studying though, so it's ok to request slots when they open up! 2. I've noticed just last night that I've accidentally [u]drawn outside the border on a few of the Large Windows![/u] Please let me know if you have that problem and I'll fix it for free (I figured out the function to clean it up xD ) It won't take long to change, though you'll have to update your piece with the new URL. This won't happen in the future now that I know how to do it. [/quote] I am currently studying, but I'll be checking back every once in a while! Thanks for reading, hope you are having a good day~ [emoji=spiral love]
Hello friends! As of now there are 2 slots available! If you would like the art to be done in just a few days, order now - see announcements below ^^

A couple of announcements this time!
4/10/19 wrote:
1. Unfortunately, finals are coming up for me - I won't be able to work so fast on pieces after this weekend (4/14). I've been able to do one a day so far, but please expect it to take up to a week after the 14th. It's a nice break from studying though, so it's ok to request slots when they open up!

2. I've noticed just last night that I've accidentally drawn outside the border on a few of the Large Windows! Please let me know if you have that problem and I'll fix it for free (I figured out the function to clean it up xD )
It won't take long to change, though you'll have to update your piece with the new URL. This won't happen in the future now that I know how to do it.

I am currently studying, but I'll be checking back every once in a while!
Thanks for reading, hope you are having a good day~

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Procrastinating bump >_<
Procrastinating bump >_<

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop