Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Tera's Workshop~ [new style][FULL]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@Levantera Please add me to the pinglist!
@Levantera Please add me to the pinglist!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Levantera Please add me to your pinglist! I love your stained glass artwork.
@Levantera Please add me to your pinglist! I love your stained glass artwork.
@Levantera do you still do foddart? (if I remember correctly that you did.) Not necessarily soon, just in general
(I just came back from a loooong hiatus, and I'm pretty sure all the leveled fodder dragons in my den come from saving up for some if your art)
@Levantera do you still do foddart? (if I remember correctly that you did.) Not necessarily soon, just in general
(I just came back from a loooong hiatus, and I'm pretty sure all the leveled fodder dragons in my den come from saving up for some if your art)
nPqulLR.png
Please add me to your pinglist; your stained glass signatures are amazing ^^
Please add me to your pinglist; your stained glass signatures are amazing ^^
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
@Levantera could I please be added to the USD pinglist? I absolutely LOVE your stained glass signatures and would love one of my own!
@Levantera could I please be added to the USD pinglist? I absolutely LOVE your stained glass signatures and would love one of my own!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@Levantera I just encountered your stained glass signature in another user's forum post and I just wanted to check...will you open your shop again in the future? You're so talented.
@Levantera I just encountered your stained glass signature in another user's forum post and I just wanted to check...will you open your shop again in the future? You're so talented.
nPGTVwx.png
@Levantera hello hello, you art is absolutely stunning!! Please may I be added to the pinglist~?
@Levantera hello hello, you art is absolutely stunning!! Please may I be added to the pinglist~?
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58