Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Tera's Workshop~ [new style][FULL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58
can you add me to the pinglist, please? o:
can you add me to the pinglist, please? o:
cacophonycat.pngTS75Tst.pngcXuh2a9.gifQPWLGP7.gif
@Amorah He looks so cool *-* And don't worry, I can do the grasps - the crown is not difficult to draw! There's a small +25g fee because Starmap is quite complicated for me though, I hope you'll understand :0

I'm looking forward to designing the picture of him, thank you for ordering~ :D
@Amorah He looks so cool *-* And don't worry, I can do the grasps - the crown is not difficult to draw! There's a small +25g fee because Starmap is quite complicated for me though, I hope you'll understand :0

I'm looking forward to designing the picture of him, thank you for ordering~ :D

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Cacophony
Of course! Adding you now :3
@Cacophony
Of course! Adding you now :3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Can I be added to the ping list please?
Can I be added to the ping list please?
FYvrWP8.png[/url]
@WinterShard13
Yep! Adding you now :D
Thank you for your interest~
@WinterShard13
Yep! Adding you now :D
Thank you for your interest~

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera, Oh yeah, I forgot to specify :o Would you be alright with doing a vertical signature for Mythanos? I'll send payment tomorrow morning. Good luck on your finals!
@Levantera, Oh yeah, I forgot to specify :o Would you be alright with doing a vertical signature for Mythanos? I'll send payment tomorrow morning. Good luck on your finals!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Levantera
Whoa~ may I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Levantera
Whoa~ may I be added to the pinglist, please?
pwsCeXk.png FR time +15
@Amorah, yes no problem! I'll do a vertical sig for you! <3 And thanks so much aha I'm already starting to study ahead of time lol, I know I'm probably going to procrastinate later ahh xD

@RikaSigma Yes, I'll add you right away! :D
@Amorah, yes no problem! I'll do a vertical sig for you! <3 And thanks so much aha I'm already starting to study ahead of time lol, I know I'm probably going to procrastinate later ahh xD

@RikaSigma Yes, I'll add you right away! :D

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Amorah Your turn is coming up soon! :D
I will start on yours right after I'm finished with @/Frostnite 's, once you're able to send payment! ^^
@Amorah Your turn is coming up soon! :D
I will start on yours right after I'm finished with @/Frostnite 's, once you're able to send payment! ^^

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Hello everyone! There are now [b]8 slots available[/b] instead of the usual 4! I'll be a bit slower here on out, but there may be days where I'll be able to finish orders quickly. I would open more slots, but I don't want to keep you all waiting so long! :0 ----- [center][size=5]~UPDATE: New Style~[/size][/center] I've come up with [color=green]a new style[/color] as well - the [b]Diamond Mural[/b]! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318/1][img]https://imgur.com/iMKlX47.png[/img][/url][/center] They're 600 for a simple background and 650g for a complex one. They're priced higher since I actually spent a ton of time (5+ hrs) on Tobei's... the extra apparel and clouds took quite a while. I'd call his a complex background. I love drawing these though! [emoji=guardian laughing] Flynn's below is a [u]very[/u] simple one (the first one I made of this type), for comparison - I'll make future orders more fancy than his lol [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318/1][img]https://imgur.com/p1Nk0o3.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- Also would there be a riot if I adjusted the signature price? ehe... I'll keep 500 for the Large Window, but maybe 400 for the sigs? Recently I've been spending upwards of 4 hours on each signature! But I think I'm improving a lot, if I say so myself! :3 Thanks everyone!
Hello everyone! There are now 8 slots available instead of the usual 4!

I'll be a bit slower here on out, but there may be days where I'll be able to finish orders quickly. I would open more slots, but I don't want to keep you all waiting so long! :0

~UPDATE: New Style~
I've come up with a new style as well - the Diamond Mural!
iMKlX47.png

They're 600 for a simple background and 650g for a complex one. They're priced higher since I actually spent a ton of time (5+ hrs) on Tobei's... the extra apparel and clouds took quite a while. I'd call his a complex background. I love drawing these though!

Flynn's below is a very simple one (the first one I made of this type), for comparison - I'll make future orders more fancy than his lol
p1Nk0o3.png

Also would there be a riot if I adjusted the signature price? ehe... I'll keep 500 for the Large Window, but maybe 400 for the sigs? Recently I've been spending upwards of 4 hours on each signature! But I think I'm improving a lot, if I say so myself! :3

Thanks everyone!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58