Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Tera's Workshop~ [new style][FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Username: pokemoncha Art Type: large glass Dragon (ID#): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46924383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469244/46924383_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: gold birdskull headdress, lucky sage lantern, twwilight cape. Description: well, Lucifer has quite some lore, but if u dont wanna read that, in short: he used to live a luxurous life as a beautiful and talented dragon, but later found out he was an unnatural creation by his father, who tried to kill him and almost destroyed him after finding out. When he escaped he started wearing the birdskull headdress to disguise himself. He's a very melanconic and bitter dragon, and the colours should probably reflect that. maybe something with a gradient into red at the bottom to signify his anger at his father, too? i would like his pose to be sideways, looking up at the (night?) sky. I hope that's, uh, not too demanding, haha. Thank you for considering. @Levantera
Username: pokemoncha
Art Type: large glass
Dragon (ID#):
46924383_350.png

Apparel: gold birdskull headdress, lucky sage lantern, twwilight cape.
Description: well, Lucifer has quite some lore, but if u dont wanna read that, in short: he used to live a luxurous life as a beautiful and talented dragon, but later found out he was an unnatural creation by his father, who tried to kill him and almost destroyed him after finding out. When he escaped he started wearing the birdskull headdress to disguise himself. He's a very melanconic and bitter dragon, and the colours should probably reflect that. maybe something with a gradient into red at the bottom to signify his anger at his father, too? i would like his pose to be sideways, looking up at the (night?) sky.

I hope that's, uh, not too demanding, haha. Thank you for considering.

@Levantera
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha
Very cool! A dark but interesting story - I will do my best to especially capture the atmosphere and his personality! Just making sure, would you like Lucifer's name at the bottom as well? I will put you on the waitlist :)
Feel free to send payment anytime~

Thank you! ^__^
@pokemoncha
Very cool! A dark but interesting story - I will do my best to especially capture the atmosphere and his personality! Just making sure, would you like Lucifer's name at the bottom as well? I will put you on the waitlist :)
Feel free to send payment anytime~

Thank you! ^__^

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera yea, that would be nice! I'd like his name in the picture, yes.

I'll send the payment in a minute!
@Levantera yea, that would be nice! I'd like his name in the picture, yes.

I'll send the payment in a minute!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha
Ok! Got it :3
@pokemoncha
Ok! Got it :3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Bump...! There's only one more slot for this round, for one more lucky person! :0
Bump...! There's only one more slot for this round, for one more lucky person! :0

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera

Is it possible to get the signature size but have it modeled vertically instead of horizontally? I'd like to use it as a sidebar in a bio and that'd be the perfect size.
@Levantera

Is it possible to get the signature size but have it modeled vertically instead of horizontally? I'd like to use it as a sidebar in a bio and that'd be the perfect size.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@briarlight
Ooh for sure! That would be awesome, I can definitely do that :D
@briarlight
Ooh for sure! That would be awesome, I can definitely do that :D

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera Awesome! Username: briarlight Art Type: Signature Dragon (ID#): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15837520]15837520[/url] Apparel: [item=dusty sage lantern][item=haunted flame collar][item=undine's flatfins] If you can't do the lanturns then no worries! I'd at least like the other two. Description: Forward facing, with head down slightly, and front paws holding up an orb with the [emoji=water rune] Water rune on it. If possible, I'd like if you could include a [emoji=wind rune] Wind rune in a bit of empty space above his head. As for background/border colors, I'll let you decide on what you think looks best! [emoji=coatl happy] I'd like to pay via gems, too, if that's alright.
@Levantera

Awesome!

Username: briarlight
Art Type: Signature
Dragon (ID#): 15837520
Apparel: Dusty Sage Lantern Haunted Flame Collar Undine's Flatfins If you can't do the lanturns then no worries! I'd at least like the other two.

Description: Forward facing, with head down slightly, and front paws holding up an orb with the Water rune on it. If possible, I'd like if you could include a Wind rune in a bit of empty space above his head. As for background/border colors, I'll let you decide on what you think looks best!

I'd like to pay via gems, too, if that's alright.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@briarlight
Gotcha! I'll add you to the waitlist~ Jasper looks amazing ^_^
I'm hoping to get all four orders done within the week, so you'll get your piece soon!
Feel free to send in payment, thank you so much <3
@briarlight
Gotcha! I'll add you to the waitlist~ Jasper looks amazing ^_^
I'm hoping to get all four orders done within the week, so you'll get your piece soon!
Feel free to send in payment, thank you so much <3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera
I am such a sap for stained glass art. Could I be on the pinglist please?
@Levantera
I am such a sap for stained glass art. Could I be on the pinglist please?
Yokai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58