Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Tera's Workshop~ [new style][FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Wolfkai For sure! I will ping you when slots are open [emoji=guardian happy]
@Wolfkai
For sure! I will ping you when slots are open

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Hello everyone, I now have 2 open slots! :D
The other two orders currently in the Waitlist are being worked on~
Fairly certain that your orders will be completed by this weekend, looking at my schedule.

A quick update:
Some rules have been changed! I've gotten to work on some unique and challenging (in a good way) pieces so far. I have learned that there are some things that are pretty tough to convert to such a small drawing with large lines and they take a long time, so I've added a small additional fee for dergs with these - I hope you'll understand!

(As always, let me know if you would like to be added/removed from the Pinglist!)
Hello everyone, I now have 2 open slots! :D
The other two orders currently in the Waitlist are being worked on~
Fairly certain that your orders will be completed by this weekend, looking at my schedule.

A quick update:
Some rules have been changed! I've gotten to work on some unique and challenging (in a good way) pieces so far. I have learned that there are some things that are pretty tough to convert to such a small drawing with large lines and they take a long time, so I've added a small additional fee for dergs with these - I hope you'll understand!

(As always, let me know if you would like to be added/removed from the Pinglist!)

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Username: Aidan Art Type: Large Window Dragon (ID#): 47975236 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47975236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479753/47975236_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Bone Antlers, Pastel Rose Thorn Crown, Flowering Gladeboughs (PLEASE feel free to forgo these if they're too difficult! If you do forego the Gladeboughs, could you do the Filigree Rapier instead?) Description: There's some lore in her bio - but I'd love something somber, sad. She lost everything, and has found a new home, but she's still mourning. Thank you! ;v;
Username: Aidan
Art Type: Large Window
Dragon (ID#): 47975236

47975236_350.png

Apparel: Bone Antlers, Pastel Rose Thorn Crown, Flowering Gladeboughs (PLEASE feel free to forgo these if they're too difficult! If you do forego the Gladeboughs, could you do the Filigree Rapier instead?)
Description: There's some lore in her bio - but I'd love something somber, sad. She lost everything, and has found a new home, but she's still mourning.

Thank you! ;v;
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Aidan
For sure! Oh, she's lovely! I will read her lore and get some ideas for her piece~
Poor thing, I will do all I can to portray that atmosphere! And I can do the Filigree Rapier too for no extra cost, the crown is pretty small and quick to make :)

I will add you to the Waitlist now - thank you, feel free to send payment when it's convenient for you <3
@Aidan
For sure! Oh, she's lovely! I will read her lore and get some ideas for her piece~
Poor thing, I will do all I can to portray that atmosphere! And I can do the Filigree Rapier too for no extra cost, the crown is pretty small and quick to make :)

I will add you to the Waitlist now - thank you, feel free to send payment when it's convenient for you <3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Aidan Ooh, sorry for another ping - but would you like her name at the bottom of the portrait? c:
@Aidan Ooh, sorry for another ping - but would you like her name at the bottom of the portrait? c:

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Oh you're fine, pings don't bother me!

No thank you! ^v^
Oh you're fine, pings don't bother me!

No thank you! ^v^
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Aidan Ok! Gotcha~ The name seems like a popular option, so I thought I'd ask just to make sure :D
@Aidan Ok! Gotcha~ The name seems like a popular option, so I thought I'd ask just to make sure :D

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera

oooh pinglist please!! i don't have gems to spare at the moment so i cant take advantage of the slot right now, but i'd love to come back later!!
@Levantera

oooh pinglist please!! i don't have gems to spare at the moment so i cant take advantage of the slot right now, but i'd love to come back later!!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@Levantera Add me to your general pinglist, please!
@Levantera Add me to your general pinglist, please!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@skyarising @Harana
Yay, no problem! Adding you both to the pinglist now~
Thanks for your interest! <3
@skyarising @Harana
Yay, no problem! Adding you both to the pinglist now~
Thanks for your interest! <3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png