Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] ArcanArt April 7 - 13
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Jazzyleia

Thanks for taking on the commission ^^ I'll be sending in the 30 lvls to you via CR shortly.
@Jazzyleia

Thanks for taking on the commission ^^ I'll be sending in the 30 lvls to you via CR shortly.
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Alastriona1 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon Martini w/ simple background and apparel [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43408275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434083/43408275_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 90 levels? I think? Via 16 level 6 dragons [b]Other specifications:[/b] No accent needed, but is it possible to get the star that's on his face?
@RubieKanary

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Alastriona1
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon Martini w/ simple background and apparel
This spell shall be cast upon:

43408275_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 90 levels? I think? Via 16 level 6 dragons
Other specifications: No accent needed, but is it possible to get the star that's on his face?
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@Alastriona1

The apparel is the little pupper, right? And sure! I can add the star that's on his face, no problem! ^^
@Alastriona1

The apparel is the little pupper, right? And sure! I can add the star that's on his face, no problem! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@rubiekanary

I totally forgot to tell you that her eyes are two different colors, and I believe that the left eye is visible in your art, which is actually blue, not red like her other one. I'm sorry, I'm a scatterbrain this morning ;^^ if it's too late for you to change it, don't worry about it I feel like an idiot for not remembering to say something sooner
@rubiekanary

I totally forgot to tell you that her eyes are two different colors, and I believe that the left eye is visible in your art, which is actually blue, not red like her other one. I'm sorry, I'm a scatterbrain this morning ;^^ if it's too late for you to change it, don't worry about it I feel like an idiot for not remembering to say something sooner
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
My apologies about the early post. The Header said open and it confused me. @clya [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] MermaidLorelei [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Painty/Sketchy Dragon Headshot [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] Bane! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49548947] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495490/49548947_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 80 lvls [b]Other specifications:[/b] You're welcome to leave out his apparel if it's too distracting/difficult. :3 Thank you!
My apologies about the early post. The Header said open and it confused me.
@clya

My Name: MermaidLorelei
I summon you to cast the following spell: Painty/Sketchy Dragon Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: Bane!

49548947_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 80 lvls
Other specifications: You're welcome to leave out his apparel if it's too distracting/difficult. :3

Thank you!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@clya [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Elextra [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Painty/Sketchy Dragon Headshot [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6380380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63804/6380380_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 80 lvls [b]Other specifications:[/b] Thank you!
@clya

My Name: Elextra
I summon you to cast the following spell: Painty/Sketchy Dragon Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon:

6380380_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 80 lvls
Other specifications: Thank you!
PEnIA1u.png
@MythicalViper

My Name: Eiyora
I summon you to cast the following spell: Mirror poem
This spell shall be cast upon: Silmaril and Galvorn
The following I place into the circle: 130
Other specifications: Shall be send forth in a PM

I summon you to cast the following spell: Couple sketches
This spell shall be cast upon: Federstahl and Schatzerl
The following I place into the circle: 125

@MythicalViper

I summon you to cast the following spell: Mirror poem
This spell shall be cast upon: Silmaril and Galvorn
The following I place into the circle: 130

I summon you to cast the following spell: Couple sketches
This spell shall be cast upon: Federstahl and Schatzerl
The following I place into the circle: 125

tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Kavryn @Alastriona1 @mermaidlorelei
Sounds good, orders confirmed!
@Kavryn @Alastriona1 @mermaidlorelei
Sounds good, orders confirmed!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Elextra
Oh and you too, order confirmed!
@Elextra
Oh and you too, order confirmed!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Eiyora

Commissions accepted! I will begin as soon as the levels are sent. Thanks for supporting arcane!
@Eiyora

Commissions accepted! I will begin as soon as the levels are sent. Thanks for supporting arcane!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17