Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Busts/Fullbody/Gijinka (USD/Gems)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Chiptunehero

My, my! What a regal-looking dragon! I don't mind drawing him with the accent on! He looks lovely with it. :)

I'll pm you the sketch as soon as I can it done! <3
@Chiptunehero

My, my! What a regal-looking dragon! I don't mind drawing him with the accent on! He looks lovely with it. :)

I'll pm you the sketch as soon as I can it done! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @Sidegrinder

Hello! Arcane is pushing next week, from 7~13 April! I will be offering two bust slots that push, you can find the thread here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2659883/1

Feel free to order after roll over on the 7th!
@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @Sidegrinder

Hello! Arcane is pushing next week, from 7~13 April! I will be offering two bust slots that push, you can find the thread here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2659883/1

Feel free to order after roll over on the 7th!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary - these are so pretty! Asking for when i get paid, would it be possible to get two dragon busts in one picture, and if so what would the price for that be? Ive got a couple of girls in love id love to see in your style together ;;
@RubieKanary - these are so pretty! Asking for when i get paid, would it be possible to get two dragon busts in one picture, and if so what would the price for that be? Ive got a couple of girls in love id love to see in your style together ;;
6736597839055d7510af682403c05f093a69162c.png B3fVZNZ.png LcjtI5W.png export202301011550127280.png
@KingTulip
Hmm, I haven't considered doing couple portrait busts before, but I suppose those can be done for an extra 5 USD, so, a total of 12USD if you want two dragons in the same bust. Is that okay?
@KingTulip
Hmm, I haven't considered doing couple portrait busts before, but I suppose those can be done for an extra 5 USD, so, a total of 12USD if you want two dragons in the same bust. Is that okay?
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary it is! Ill definitely order once I get paid again >:3
@RubieKanary it is! Ill definitely order once I get paid again >:3
6736597839055d7510af682403c05f093a69162c.png B3fVZNZ.png LcjtI5W.png export202301011550127280.png
@KingTulip

Alright! Thanks for the interest! <3
@KingTulip

Alright! Thanks for the interest! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
Are you still offering dragon busts? I'd love to get one if you are ^^
@RubieKanary
Are you still offering dragon busts? I'd love to get one if you are ^^
@Cheremtasy

I am! They're 7 USD each! Which dragon would you like me to draw?
@Cheremtasy

I am! They're 7 USD each! Which dragon would you like me to draw?
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Awesome! I'll fill out a form :) Order Type: Bust Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48332750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483328/48332750_350.png[/img] [/url] Information: I don't really have much fleshed out about him, but his personality is mischievous, playful, witty, (and somewhat cruel). He likes messing with other dragons/creatures and will more or less take things too far most of the time. Additional request: A darker bg would be preferred, but everything else is up to you. ^^ Also note that the first image in his bio is a simplified version you can use for his reference (not so much apparel).
@RubieKanary
Awesome! I'll fill out a form :)

Order Type: Bust
Dragon:
48332750_350.png

Information: I don't really have much fleshed out about him, but his personality is mischievous, playful, witty, (and somewhat cruel). He likes messing with other dragons/creatures and will more or less take things too far most of the time.
Additional request: A darker bg would be preferred, but everything else is up to you. ^^ Also note that the first image in his bio is a simplified version you can use for his reference (not so much apparel).
@Cheremtasy

Alright! I'll send you a sketch once I'm done with it! Thank you! <3
@Cheremtasy

Alright! I'll send you a sketch once I'm done with it! Thank you! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25